• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Fruitcakes! Looking for bump buddies due feb 2012

Blast! I did something wrong. I will try to fix and repost! sorry!

Ok. Lets try this again. PLEASE WORK!!

It is only 1 picture because the others are part of the dvd video and I can't get them off of it.

Attachments

• 283919_10150263929371559_502866558_7816559_8087208_n.jpg
    283919_10150263929371559_502866558_7816559_8087208_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
Aww - look at those chubby cheeks and button nose :baby: Thanks for sharing! You are lucky to get a DVD. I'm considering a private scan later on in my pregnancy to see baby in 4D and get a DVD of the whole scan. I'm already forgetting what froglet looked like moving about.

Yea. This was a private scan. It was a great experience. I recommend them.

I've had my doppler for a few days now. I went for the angelsounds. Not fab quality sound but soo lovely to hear babys heartbeat :happydance:

Anyone else bought one?

Lellis - I find the exhaustion catches me up all in one day and I can sleep for 14 hours straight (bar pee trips). Also have sick days but on the whole feeling better.

hi everyone - just back from holiday yesterday - a week in the sun is just what was needed!!! first scan is tomorrow morning - do I need to drink lots of water or something before hand? imagine - what doppler did u get and from where? I'm very temptd!!! xxxx

Hi everyone,

i am due 8th feb with my first wondering if i can join in here? xx

hi everyone - just back from holiday yesterday - a week in the sun is just what was needed!!! first scan is tomorrow morning - do I need to drink lots of water or something before hand? imagine - what doppler did u get and from where? I'm very temptd!!! xxxx

Yeah you need to drink about a pint an hour beforehand. I was kept waiting though so had to partially empty my bladder as I was bursting! How exciting, can't wait to see your pics!

I got an angelsounds from ebay but amazon do them as well. I don't get to hear my babys heart for long though, I get a few minutes then a "boomph" kick and a swoosh and off it swims :haha:

Hi girlypink :thumbup:

Hi Imagine,

Yeah the exhaustion is crazy! I am feeling mostly better but seems like every 4 days or so, I am still getting sick. WEIRD!

Hi Girlypink, Do you know what you're having? How is the pregnancy going so far?

Hi everyone! scan went well!!! got a question tho!!!! I know I ovulated about three days after i supposed 28day date as i did an opk so i was expecting to go back a few days to about 11weeks 6 - but after the scan i've put at 12.3 which is what im supposed to be but doesn't really go with my opk or the fact i had a longer cycle!! am very confused!!! I did take agnus cactus that monthto promote ovualtion but doesnt answer why i had a positve opk!!!!!

Attachments

• croppedbaby.jpg
    croppedbaby.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone! scan went well!!! got a question tho!!!! I know I ovulated about three days after i supposed 28day date as i did an opk so i was expecting to go back a few days to about 11weeks 6 - but after the scan i've put at 12.3 which is what im supposed to be but doesn't really go with my opk or the fact i had a longer cycle!! am very confused!!! I did take agnus cactus that monthto promote ovualtion but doesnt answer why i had a positve opk!!!!!

So cool! Is your baby sucking it's thumb there?

My tech took 2 measurements, one was 12+6 and one 13+1. The latter she stuck with after measuring a few times which agrees to my dates but I wouldn't worry - baby is still small at this scan so its easy to get it wrong by a few days either way of actual conception. Guessing yours is a wriggler like mine and wouldn't hold completely still to be measured :haha:

Spent this week away on business. Lost count of how many flights froglet has been on now. :shrug: So tired! Had several "OMG I'm gonna puke" moments but they passed fairly quick. Apart from the exhaustion I think I am on the up. Froglet does not like travelling. I haven't felt much movement and on placing the doppler on my tummy last night it used those long legs to kick the living bejeezes out of it lol! Back to squiggling this evening - clearly knows I am home and relaxed.

Hi Emmysmoke.:thumbup:

i had the most horrendous day yesterday as far as feeling ill is concerned - was sick twice - in the shower again - i thought i'd passed the stage but it was awful yesterday but feel sprightly again today - aching a bit tho - the muscle in my right bum cheek is giving me shooting pains - weird!! - when did u first feel baby move imagine? he was wriggling all around for the scan but i can't feel it and i haven't got a bump yet - just look like i ve eaten the majority of the pies!!!

Had the odd little flutter during week 11 + 12 but really felt baba move from week 13 on. Generally feel movement in the evening especially if I am sat squashing my bump or with waistband digging in as if baby is pissed off I am squashing it.

Having major ligament stretching pains again. Was curled up asleep on my side in bed last night and woke myself up turning over as I stretched out (lifted my upper body on my arms to turn over on my tummy) the pain was intense :wacko: Froglet is having a serious growth spurt in there :haha: Slow down kiddo, I am trying to avoid the dreaded stretch marks.

I get those stretching pains if i turn in bed and it hurts!!!!
I had a scan this week due to problems in my last pregnancy and so far it looks ok so I am soooo pleased.
It also looks like a girl which even though it does not matter what sex at all I am happy as my angel was a girl

Hey girls - how are you all getting on?

I got married 2 weeks ago! At the end of our honey moon week we decided to go and get a private scan - It was amazing! Great experience - and we found out we think we got a little girl in there!

I have another scan on 22nd September when I will be 21 weeks so I hope they are going to confirm that for us!

Im cracking out all the maternity leggings and jeans at the mo! so comfy. Look forward to seeing all the next scan pics from everyone! xx

fuschia, CONGRATS on the wedding and the baby girl!!

How is everyone feeling? I think I am FINALLY done with morning sickness. (Or should I say all day sickness!)

Today was the first day anyone that didn't know asked if I was pregnant. I was in the grocery store and a lady (who obviously didn't speak great english) walked up pointing at my stomach and said "Boy" and I said "No its a girl" and she shook her head and said "no it is a boy." It was interesting. So we will see at my 20 week scan if our tech was wrong and this lady is crazy smart. ;) I'm also a little shocked she walked up to me. I've only gained 3lbs and just have a tiny belly. Very interesting!

Congrats on your baby girl lomo - get shopping and go pink mad :wacko::happydance:

Congratulations Mrs Fuschia on being a married woman and on your baby girl :pink: :happydance:

Interested to see if crazy lady is right lellis :lol:

I feel a lot more energised and less sick now. Everything still tastes 'off' though. Froglet is wriggling more than ever in the evening and morning now. Need to book in for my 20 week scan this week. Will be weird that this will be the last chance to see baby before the birth....not sure I have 20 weeks of patience :wacko:

Anyone else having issues coming up with names? Hubby and I had boy names locked down but can't agree on any girl names! Hopefully we will find something soon ish. I would like to start talking to my baby with a name. :)

How is everyone feeling? I have been fighting a mean cold but think I am on the end of that. I finally have more energy and haven't been throwing up, which is a HUGE improvement. I hope you ladies are doing well too!!

Thank you everyone !

I am also coming to the end of a horrible cold - as if we need more things to disturb our sleep. I'm peeing 3 times in the night at times - was only tested at 16 weeks for a uti so it must just be part of it ! We have a name - evie . So it is nice to talk to her ! I feel her moving but usually in the car or at random times at home. Feels weird- if I wasn't pregnant I think I would be very concerned with the feelings! I love it though . Not long till we are all due another scan - mines at 21 weeks. We are getting a 4d at 28 weeks - is anyone else planning on splashing out for one? They look amazing - you can really see what they will look like! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->