• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Fruitcakes! Looking for bump buddies due feb 2012

here are a couple of scan pics. Not that clear but I know baby is all well and good in there- comfy!

The smaller one actually shows the face but not everyone can see it! Poss wont be very clear on here.

Look forward to seeing everyone elses!

Attachments

• scan 12 weeks 6 days.jpg
    scan 12 weeks 6 days.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
  • scan 2 12 weeks 6days.jpg
    scan 2 12 weeks 6days.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
Yay - just got back from holiday. How exciting to see all these scan pictures! I heard my baby's heart beat before we went away, soo amazing! cannot wait for my scan!

Finally got around to posting scan pic - what do you think i'm having - baby non cooperative in peeking this time around. Hope to get money shot next time :)
https://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab266/ruthhawes/Photo0931-1.jpg

Lovely clear pictures blodyn - I would be well pleased with those :thumbup:. I am guessing from the nub you have a baby girl :pink:

here are a couple of scan pics. Not that clear but I know baby is all well and good in there- comfy!

The smaller one actually shows the face but not everyone can see it! Poss wont be very clear on here.

Look forward to seeing everyone elses!

Aww, cute little baby face :cloud9: No idea what mr storky is bringing you fuschia :yellow: a mystery bump on the brew there! Baby is obviously shy and keeping you guessing!

Gotta wait until next week until mine, so 13 weeks!

had my first midwife appointment on Thursday - all good so far! got my scan date -15th august - I cannot wait!!!!! holiday next friday til following fri - a busy weekend then the scan! wohoo!

Scan tommorrow.....absolutely shitting it.

Was anyone else really worried before their scan?

Scan tommorrow.....absolutely shitting it.

Was anyone else really worried before their scan?

Hope you manage to see a brilliant, clear pic of a beautiful baby in there with a really strong heartbeat. I will be thinking of you. Remember, if I was still preg, we would be at exactly the same stage, date wise, so I guess I'd have been having mine too, or would have had it last week.

There will be another one on the way soon, I've got my first cycle out of the way now, so back to TTC again. Will keep you updated.

Hope it goes really well tomorrow. Good luck. xx

Aww thank you :hugs: Wish you are still sharing this journey with me. :hugs: Thanks for your post & support, it really cheered me up. I have a lot of driving and meetings after the scan which is making me extra nervous. Cannot believe I am feeling this way after 8 weeks or so of wanting the scan to be 'now'.

Hope you catch the egg this month and wishing you all the :dust: you deserve

Will be thinking of you today Imagine, hoping it goes really well. Don't forget to post the pic, can't wait to see him/her/them!!!!

Thank you for the :dust: I intend to make full use of it. xx

Hi ladies I am in the US and this is my 4th pregnancy I am expecting Twins and I'm looking for a buddy. I dont have very many friends b/c everyone is busy and I have 3 kids and kinda busy too this is perfect. Planning a natural birth and love to make friends.:hugs:

Hi Triplets OPG - conrats on your twinnies!

Scan went really well! What on earth was I hyperventilating about :blush: It was so hot outside the scan room waiting for the technician I was working myself into a panic and nearly fainted! Lol - what an idiot!

Just scanning in pics now for upload. Could not stop laughing when the tech. said "this baby has really long legs". Apparrently I have somehow managed... me....aka duck bum (legs so short I hit my arse when I step off a kerb) to grow a long legged baby! My OH doesn't have the worlds longest legs either :shrug: If we weren't both there at the conception I would seriously doubt this poor childs parentage :rofl:

Also baby has a "big belly" - at least it takes after it's mum in some respects then. The face in a few shots looked like a goat :haha: In fact the tech threw a few of the reel in the bin - probably the goat face shots lol! Otherwise the baby very much resembles a frog with its chubby belly and long legs frogging about all over the place. I will try an post the most flattering ones - dont want the poor kid getting a complex.

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/BridgesideRats/SCAN-4smallweb.jpg

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/BridgesideRats/SCAN-8smallweb.jpg

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/BridgesideRats/SCAN-5smallweb.jpg

Playing with the cord - but looks like baby is waving
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/BridgesideRats/SCAN-3smallweb.jpg

:cloud9:

They are amazing Imagine, the last one looks like your baby has some attitude too, sticking his/her finger up at the camera, tut tut! LOL. I think the face shape is quite clear on the bottom one though.

Congratulations on your healthy, long legged baby. xx

the last one looks like your baby has some attitude too, sticking his/her finger up at the camera, tut tut! LOL.

haha, thats what my OH said, he was like "aww, its flipping the bird at us". Wouldn't be surprised, it kept turning its back and the technician kept jaggling the probe to get the baby to move, think it was getting a bit pissed off with her :haha:

What beautiful scans Imagine!!! They are great!
We have a 14 week scan Saturday. I can't wait to post the pictures for you all to see.

Cool Lellis! You should get some really good pics at 14 weeks.

I'm sure mine is having a growth spurt today - utterly knackered :sleep:

Can definitely feel fluttery movements now, usually in the evening when I'm sitting quietly. Very exciting! Just ordered a doppler as well to keep me going until the next scan in 6 weeks or so.

I have too much of a bump now for all my normal trousers so went for some retail therapy today.

OMG, why have I not discovered maternity jeans before?! The over bump ones are sooo comfy. I will definitely be wearing these post pregnancy as they don't cut in when you sit down. Got one pair from H&M and one from Topshop. Anyone else in their maternity scrubs yet?

My sonogram yesterday was so wonderful! We found out we are having a girl!

She was jumping around like crazy! Pretty exciting!

Congrats Lellis! Lets see some pics of your baby girl then!

Here are some pictures of our girl.

I had to figure out how to get them from the DVD to pictures. :) Also, by size, they pushed my due date back to 2/10/12 from 2/4/12. Who knows which is right, as my husband and I are both fairly small people.

I'm so excited but also soooo exhausted. How is everyone else holding up?

Attachments

• 2011-08-07_140926.png
    2011-08-07_140926.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 2011-08-07_141037.jpg
    2011-08-07_141037.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2011-08-07_141130.jpg
    2011-08-07_141130.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online