FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Feronia I think that may have at least kick started her, I also had big movements in the swimming pool and doing moxibustion at home. I woke up from her moving I've night too so I'm not sure but I've definitely felt and looked different for about 2/3 days.
I guess they wouldn't want to risk anything with setting off labour too early with certain acupressure points so probably why they like to wait.
As soon as I reach February I think I'll book acupuncture again, dh booked in for his migraines and bad neck tomorrow.
Xx

Hey ladies I'll be giving birth to baby girl next Monday. The doctors want me to be induced due to my severe iugr. Baby is growing thankfully but isn't growing at the rate that they would like her to so it's safer to get her out now instead of risking stillborn, I'm so excited and scared at the same time.

Great news Raspberry, and congratulations on getting a date dcm!

Feronia - :dohh: Omg, nursing tops! I couldn't for the life of me remember what to call them so I ended up with 'maternity tops for breastfeeding'. That'll teach me to try and do anything before having my morning cup of tea! But yes, I heard something about them all being closed within the next six weeks so I'd imagine everything will be going on sale bit by bit in that time.

How exciting to have a date, dcm!! I hope it goes well. :hugs:

Great news Raspberry and glad you have a date Dcm x

Feronia, I don't know whether you read Adventures in Tandem Nursing yet but p226 describes breastfeeding (or rather nipple stimulation) as a form of cervical ripening in the preterm uterus - if you're having other forms too you'll have one ripe ol' cervix!! :thumbup:

Feronia, I don't know whether you read Adventures in Tandem Nursing yet but p226 describes breastfeeding (or rather nipple stimulation) as a form of cervical ripening in the preterm uterus - if you're having other forms too you'll have one ripe ol' cervix!! :thumbup:

:haha:

xx

That's good news Raspberry I hope baby stays that way now!

I've noticed my leg hair isn't growing as fast as usual as well, although I wish it would slow down everywhere else too because everywhere else seems to grow at rapid speed and comes back black :(

That's great that you have a date dcm, I'm so excited for you

xx

Well scan was ok baby messuring two weeks behind but not worried as thats normal for me kids behaved sort if and im home in time for gas man and firebrigade so win win today

I actually just picked this up yesterday and started reading! It's so hard to find here that I had to drive down to Washington to get it, lol.

Captain, I didn't even notice that you said 'maternity tops for breastfeeding' lol! :haha:

Glad the scan went okay, 2nd time! Will they keep monitoring you?

We made it to 35 weeks!! Woohoo!!!!

Melly You must be relieved!

So last night I ordered my birth pool in a box, it's coming tomorrow.
Also ordered my cloth sanitary pads for my postpartum bleeding, probably have 2/3 of a full stash. I'm going to see which ones I get on with and get a couple more once I know what the absorbancy is like (trialing a new wahm), have also ordered 6 pairs washable breast pads as I can't find mine from when I had ds.

Xx

Congrats on 35 weeks, melly!

Raspberry, when do you plan to set up your tub? I was thinking 38 weeks. Cloth pads are so expensive that I decided to combine them with prefolds -- so glamorous! :haha:

Everyone is getting so close! Your boys are gorgeous Shells! And congrats to zombie kitty and Bridget.

I've also had the slowed leg hair growth, but I've really been enjoying the extra strength my nails and hair on my head have. My hair is much less frizzy and manageable!

My bp is going up again and I'm not even doing much! I have a sneaky suspicion that my Dr will want me induced tomorrow, after I see her, if my bp is high when she takes it. At this point it's safer to get baby out than have me get preeclampsia.
I did get lab work done yesterday so it must be OK since the Dr hasn't called today or anything...so that's a good sign.

Also, I've read that loose stool can be a sign of early labour? If so, I'm hoping baby want to come on its own soon....because I defiantly have that...
I really have the urge to clean house but I'm trying to just lie on the couch for the sake of my bp! :(

Congrats on 35 weeks, melly!

Raspberry, when do you plan to set up your tub? I was thinking 38 weeks. Cloth pads are so expensive that I decided to combine them with prefolds -- so glamorous! :haha:

Most probably when I'm in labour :haha: we don't have a very big house, ok we have a very tiny cottage and there's no where out of the way to put it blown up between ds and the cat I think it'd be ruined.

It didn't take long to set it up last time and dh has an amazing pump that'll probably do it a lot quicker than the 45 minutes it says on the box. Once the bottom part of the pool is pumped you can start filling with water before the next part is pumped up if needs be.

Ooo prefolds- there's an idea, I have some that got rust stained that I could use.
I'm planning on disposable mat pads for the really heavy few days/sitting on disposable bed mats certainly for the first few hours.

Xx

Congrats on the 35 weeks Melly!

Feeling quite pleased with myself, yesterday I bought birthday cards for my two siblings who's birthdays are in March as I will probably be a little distracted by the end of February! How organised is THAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->