February & March 2022 miracles

Last week was actually suuuper stressful, we attempted to adopt a kitty from my colleague who is "super playful and loves cat friends" turns out he's mostly very nice, but he has some mean streak when it comes to cats running away from him/being scared, so he was chasing my kitty and scratching at her :( they took him back yesterday but the whole week was exhausting, in the beginning he didn't eat for almost 2days and the owners had to come over late into the night to syringe food and water in him... I got so stressed I think it caused my symptoms to decrease cuz they certainly feel like they increased now he's gone! But what a waste of the only week of holiday I had to myself in 2years... rrRRrrrr :D

@Bloblo
Oh hon I've literally got everything crossed that u will be ok.
I hope ure Ob/gyn can get u In for a scan ASAP so u don't have to wait till Wednesday.

If it helps with my 15 week bleed I felt very heavy way low down as well. It felt like it does b4 AF but stronger. I also had cramps.

Where are my symptoms? Ugh wish something would happen it makes me so anxious
We booked a private scan for the 14th
Will be glad to see baby then , hate not having anything symptoms
I spent yesterday painting our bedroom wall behind the bed it needed a revamp
If anything I got a decent night sleep from
Doing more than normal lol it was nice to sleep in
Happy Monday ladies
@Bloblo fx for good news hun

Where are my symptoms? Ugh wish something would happen it makes me so anxious
We booked a private scan for the 14th
Will be glad to see baby then , hate not having anything symptoms
I spent yesterday painting our bedroom wall behind the bed it needed a revamp
If anything I got a decent night sleep from
Doing more than normal lol it was nice to sleep in
Happy Monday ladies
@Bloblo fx for good

I didn't have any symptoms untill 6 weeks and even then they were so mild.
They got alot worse from around 9 10 weeks.

@pipsbabybean i feel the same, symptoms haven't changed since I got my BFP :/ it's very worrying! I have a couple of v v v mild ones that i'm clinging desperately to, it's impossible to be thankful with this much anxiety :( I won't even begin to relax until the 12week tests are done to rule out any abnormalities! Hate being older and anxious

Thanks @Suggerhoney im trying to just go with it but it’s so hard isn’t it
Once I get to 8 weeks the Dopplers coming out
I need to stop poas I have. A problem :lol:

@pipsbabybean i feel the same, symptoms haven't changed since I got my BFP :/ it's very worrying! I have a couple of v v v mild ones that i'm clinging desperately to, it's impossible to be thankful with this much anxiety :( I won't even begin to relax until the 12week tests are done to rule out any abnormalities! Hate being older and anxious
Same I feel No diff at all
Yes I’m Tired and pee a lot but I’m a mum of 3 why wouldn’t I lol
Only thing I have is mildy sore boobs

@Lucy3 so happy to hear your new OB is taking a sincere interest in your health! Thats great. I have taken plaquenil in all of my pregnancies and my 2 kids are healthy as oxen and so far this one is great too. Hope that might help take a little anxiety away. Having to take meds while pregnant is always nerve-racking but plaquenil seems to have no affect on baby - at least in my case. Big hugs to you mama. I hope you get your rainbow.

22 minutes into week 9!

I feel so ill today. Had to have a two hour nap today, and woke up with a headache and then I’ve felt nauseous ever since.

Hi Ladies, I have just got back from dating scan at the hospital and I am measuring ahead again so instead of 12w5d I am 13w1d. Due date moved from 10th Feb to 7th Feb. Baby was being a little monkey and wouldnt keep still while they were trying to take the measurements for the screening.
I also had my glucose tolerance test which I will find out the results on Friday.
20210803_134405.jpg

@Trixiebell woohoo, big congrats!! It sounds so great to be moved forward to :D I can't imagine how scary it'd be to be dated back, it's my pet peeve with my early scan right now :-= how lovely to see your jellybean turn into a proper bundle!

@pipsbabybean

It is hard hon. I was a nervous wreck. Don't worry if u can't find the HB at 8 weeks tried at 8 weeks and then 9 and I cudnt find it.
I managed to find it in the end at 10 weeks.
So please don't panic hon.

@Trixiebell
Oh hello baby. Yay hon its so good being put forward.
I was put forward a whole 12 days going by AF abs 5 days going by Ovulation.
My original due date was 7th October but now it's the 25th September.
I Was so happy. I missed the last week or so of 1st trimester..

Happy 2nd trimester hon.

@Trixiebell being put forward is the best! I'm thrilled for you!

I started bleeding. Its not much, but its there. I bled both pregnancies so Im trying to be calm but...! Im cramping

Cant get an apt today for sure. Ill try to get one tomorrow.

@Trixiebell being put forward is the best! I'm thrilled for you!

I started bleeding. Its not much, but its there. I bled both pregnancies so Im trying to be calm but...! Im cramping

Cant get an apt today for sure. Ill try to get one tomorrow.

So sorry to hear, it's so stressful to see blood. Fingers crossed it's just the same issue as previously. :hugs:

My scan confirmed miscarriage unfortunately. To say that I am heartbroken is really an understatement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->