February & March 2022 miracles

I've been traveling a lot the past couple of weeks for work. Between the pregnancy and different time zones - I'm exhausted. Other than being so tired, I'm feeling good.

I had an appointment with a midwife this morning. I told her that I was anxious due to my previous loss. She started the appointment with the ultrasound instead of ending with it so that I could relax a little. The ultrasound machine was giving her trouble with the heart rate and crown to rump measurement, but the baby was moving around with a heartbeat and looked good. She told me to celebrate making it this far. Like you said @Trixiebell, I want to get excited, but even after two scans, I'm not there yet.

@SuperwomanTTC thats so cool that you’re travelling, here in Australia we are still locked up. I can’t wait to get on a plane again one day! That’s great the midwife started with a scan, how cute that’s our little baby was jumping around in there!

So I’m only just starting to feel the nausea kick in. Seems so late? @Rebaby did you say yours started later with one of your pregnancies?
@VictoriaMay how are you? Hope all is well?

@Lucy3 I didn't start with sickness until I was 13 weeks during my first pregnancy and apart from feeling nausea I haven't had any yet in this pregnancy, rhis may change next week if it is anything like the first time.

Hi ladies. Sorry to have to stop by with sad news but unfortunately our scan this morning showed baby stopped developing at the weekend and there's no heartbeat so it's another mmc for me.

Absolutely gutted but not had a cry yet. I think I'm pissed off more than anything tbh. This is my 6th miscarriage, 5th mmc, 4th loss in a row and 3rd loss in the space of 18 months and these last three have all been at the same point (8w3d, 8w4d and 9 weeks). It's just so bloody frustrating that we can only ever get this far and have no answers about why.

We're up at the hospital in the morning for a re-scan and to 'discuss our options'- like I don't already know what they are.

I just wanted to say thank you for all your support and of course I wish you all the absolute best for your pregnancies but not sure if I'll be up to checking back here so I think this is bye from me.

@Rebaby I'm so damn sorry :( that's super sad but absolutely infuriating also, that it's just acceptable for you go to through this over and over and it's just chalked up to "part of the process." do they have somewhere that investigates recurring miscarriages where you live? Perhaps discussing options may also include how to help you going forward? I'm so sorry again, that must be devastating :( sending all the strengthening hugs I can!

@Rebaby I'm so, so sorry. :( Sending you hugs and positive thoughts. When my work schedule permits, I attend a loss support group for moms on Zoom through Postpartum Support International. It's helped me a lot over the months so I just want to suggest that if you ever feel like you want/need to talk to others that can empathize.

Oh @Rebaby im so sorry. This is just not good enough that you have to go through this again. I can’t even imagine how you’re feeling, a mix of emotions I’m sure. I’m sending you all the love and strength, it’s just not fair. :-(

@Rebaby So so sorry to hear. :hugs: Hope ypu can find strength in this time. Sending you all my love <3 <3

@Rebaby I'm am so sorry and gutted for you and I hope that they finally take the time to find answers and help you. <3 Sending love

More sad news for our thread. I went to my OB appt this morning and unfortunately the bleeding I had was a miscarriage :-( I was shocked. I’ll stick around and wish all you lovely ladies well in your pregnancies <3

More sad news for our thread. I went to my OB appt this morning and unfortunately the bleeding I had was a miscarriage :-( I was shocked. I’ll stick around and wish all you lovely ladies well in your pregnancies <3

So sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love.

Thank you all for the lovely messages

So sorry to hear this! Wish I could give you a hug in person, but a virtual one will have to do :hugs:

@Lucy3 I'm so very sad to hear this :( sending you massive hugs, I hope you can take some time to heal and see if you're ready to try again once you're feeling better <3

Thanks @Bloblo. I can’t stop the tears but I think it’s good to get them out. Thank you for the hug, the support here means a lot <3

Thanks @patienceiav. Hope so too, I guess I’ll just have to give it time. It was such a shock, I really thought it would be ok. Sad to leave this group

I’m so sorry @Lucy3 and @Rebaby - I’ve been where you both are now many times and it sucks. I’m now worried about myself too as I am having some cramps and my symptoms have stopped, and I’ve only had a tiny bit of nausea which has been gone for a week now. Hope I’m wrong.
@Rebaby have you had any recurrent miscarriage testing done? I ask because your pattern sounds similar to mine and they recently discovered I have a borderline positive for lupus anticoagulant antibodies which causes clotting issues and I’m on clexane now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->