February & March 2022 miracles

He’s nearly 1 now love so not so little, He will be one on September 5th. It’s gone so so fast. We are ttc again and have been for 6 months. Had a chemical In April then a miscarriage in June but trying to stay hopeful it will happen. I’m gonna be turning 43 in December which is why we decided to try soo soon.

It’s been mega hot here in England. I hate the heat. I’m looking forward to autumn and rain. I’m strange lol

Wow time really passes by in mum world almost 1! I'm so sorry about the chemical and MC i don't blame you for hurrying to do one more, I'm 36 and on the very slim chance my partner will be up for his 4th it's gonna be in like 3 years time, but I'd love to not have to ttc after having infertility issues for so long. Wouldn't it just be so nice to be like "oh surprise you're 8 weeks pregnant"and not stress about DTD and testing etc .. ah well, no babies in my future for the time being but having this little sweetheart is the best, if she ends up being my only then post of me will be ok cuz she's just all I ever wanted ❤️

Wow time really passes by in mum world almost 1! I'm so sorry about the chemical and MC i don't blame you for hurrying to do one more, I'm 36 and on the very slim chance my partner will be up for his 4th it's gonna be in like 3 years time, but I'd love to not have to ttc after having infertility issues for so long. Wouldn't it just be so nice to be like "oh surprise you're 8 weeks pregnant"and not stress about DTD and testing etc .. ah well, no babies in my future for the time being but having this little sweetheart is the best, if she ends up being my only then post of me will be ok cuz she's just all I ever wanted ❤️

So sorry u have fertility problems love.
I’ve always been so fortunate and fall quickly .it’s only when I hit 40 and we was ttc I ran into problems. I had 4 chemicals in the space of 7 months but did fall with our youngest on cycle 11. I had just turned 41.

I new ttc wasn’t gonna be easy this time around either with me being 42.
We have Been trying nearly 7 months now. I was all like what will be will be but since my miscarriage In June it’s made me want to be pregnant with a healthy baby even more.

ttc is no fun when u run into problems or it takes ages.

I hope you get to have another love. Would be great to fall without knowing.

how are you finding mother hood so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->