February & March 2022 miracles

Congratulations!! He is so beautiful!

I am so sorry you were ignored and treated like that... I had a horrible experience with DS1 of a nurse thinking she knew best (nearly gave birth in the hallway cause of that..).

What a scary experience with Max! DS1 swallowed amniotic fluid on his way out, and had to stay 4 days too because of that (no antibiotics here though), I'm sorry you had that stressful moment, but I'm glad he's good and he got discharged!

I hope your shoulder pain goes away soon! Enjoy the LO and rest as much as you can :)
Thank you! We are feeling much better now. Just needed some good farts

he’s an absolute superstar, slept through the night on day 5 and was only up once on the other nights.
Big sister still isn’t sure and her nose is really put out of joint I think. I’m trying to be understanding but it’s very frustrating that she is completely point blank refusing to help - even with little things like passing me a bib etc.

Thank you! We are feeling much better now. Just needed some good farts

he’s an absolute superstar, slept through the night on day 5 and was only up once on the other nights.
Big sister still isn’t sure and her nose is really put out of joint I think. I’m trying to be understanding but it’s very frustrating that she is completely point blank refusing to help - even with little things like passing me a bib etc.

So glad all is going so well hon. Great he's sleeping so good as well. Hopefully in time ure dd will want to help more. She mite be feeling a little jealous but it will pass hon. My 2 and a half year old was a bit jealous when we Brought Harley home but he absolutely loves him now.
Congratulations again hon.

Good luck ladies hoping too see more babies soon. I'm thinking of you all.
Hope u don't mind me stalking?
It's so quiet on here now so i love falling the due date groups and seeing how everyone is getting on.

Is this the new thread I should be posting in? I need opinions on my new test

@loeylo I am sorry its been rough with DD. Its a big adjustement for them! Ds1 was the same at first. I hope it gets better soon! :hugs:

@Suggerhoney I dont mind at all! Youre right it is pretty quiet! I was expecting a lot more posts and babies, especially now that we've gone through february haha

@TTCaredhead sorry hun, I think you have the wrong thread. This is for babies who are due in february and march 2022. I believe the testing thread is in the two weeks wait section! Good luck with your tests tho! :hugs:

@loeylo Congratulations on your gorgeous wee man!!! Sounds like a rough ride but glad things are looking up now. Hope DD comes around quickly, must be hard for them adjusting, I'm an only child so never had to deal with it myself! xx

@loeylo I am sorry its been rough with DD. Its a big adjustement for them! Ds1 was the same at first. I hope it gets better soon! :hugs:

@Suggerhoney I dont mind at all! Youre right it is pretty quiet! I was expecting a lot more posts and babies, especially now that we've gone through february haha

@TTCaredhead sorry hun, I think you have the wrong thread. This is for babies who are due in february and march 2022. I believe the testing thread is in the two weeks wait section! Good luck with your tests tho! :hugs:

Yeah I was expecting it to be busy here now ure all due.
How are you feeling hon?

Yeah I was expecting it to be busy here now ure all due.
How are you feeling hon?

I am soooooo exhausted.
16hrs of contractions per day, mostly at night. I need this baby out!

I had my checkup today. HB good, belly measures good... 4cm dilated. I guess its a waiting game. Never made it past 37+2. According to echos I am 36+3 today well see! But I am burnt out haha. I hope he comes sooner than later!

Are you getting close to active ttc?

I am soooooo exhausted.
16hrs of contractions per day, mostly at night. I need this baby out!

I had my checkup today. HB good, belly measures good... 4cm dilated. I guess its a waiting game. Never made it past 37+2. According to echos I am 36+3 today well see! But I am burnt out haha. I hope he comes sooner than later!

Are you getting close to active ttc?

Oh no hon. I actually had that with my 2 year old. I had what they call predominal labour and wud get contractions lasting sometimes 24 hours and then they wud just fizzle out.
I had that happen at 34 35 and 36 weeks.
Didn't do sod all to my cervix tho apart from soften it.

4cm diluted hon eeeek I don't think u have much longer at all.
I'm one of those that always goes to 40 weeks or more..
But my last 3 I was induced at 35+4
Then 36+6 and 37+1
So if we do get blessed again I will have to be induced again. Probably 37 weeks again or around that.
We have started trying now.
But I think we missed the boat this cycle.
I'm not to bothered tho..
I'm fully expecting it to take a while. But as long as I get pregnant and as long as baby is healthy then I don't mind if it takes a good few months..
Just have to wait and see.
If it happens quickly I will die of shock lol.
Good luck hon. I hope we here baby news from you soon.

He is here!

He arrived today at 15h50... and today also happens to be... my birthday! Hahah

Happy 31 yo to me!

52cm, 7.8lbs!! He almost fell on the bed. Nurse had to birth him, doc didnt get there fast enough haha (i was 6cm and he left for 10mins hahahaha)
Screenshot_20220314-185730_Gallery.jpg

He is here!

He arrived today at 15h50... and today also happens to be... my birthday! Hahah

Happy 31 yo to me!

52cm, 7.8lbs!! He almost fell on the bed. Nurse had to birth him, doc didnt get there fast enough haha (i was 6cm and he left for 10mins hahahaha)
View attachment 1107019

Awwwww that's the best birthday present ever. Massive congratulations hon and happy birthday to you.
He is perfect

Hi ladies
Was just wondering how u all are and it anyone else had had there baby yet.
The due date groups are very quiet.
Baby and bump seems to be getting more and more quiet.
Used to be buzzing years ago

@BabyBrain80
How are you doing love? Was just wondering about you so thought I would have a look on here but u haven’t posted in a while.
I hope ure ok.

Wow, i honestly forgot to check in on this forum, it got so quiet

I went to 41+4 before getting induced, absolutely nothing happened until my water broke and within an hour I was pushing! Absolutely no time to breathe or get any pain medication so out she came, all 8lbs8oz of her, within 1h of starting to push!

My darling Freya Elizabeth newborn and now, 4months! Couldn't be more in love with being a mum! And her half brothers love her to bits too

20220806_164117.jpg 20220326_031628.jpg

Wow, i honestly forgot to check in on this forum, it got so quiet

I went to 41+4 before getting induced, absolutely nothing happened until my water broke and within an hour I was pushing! Absolutely no time to breathe or get any pain medication so out she came, all 8lbs8oz of her, within 1h of starting to push!

My darling Freya Elizabeth newborn and now, 4months! Couldn't be more in love with being a mum! And her half brothers love her to bits too

View attachment 1110569 View attachment 1110570

Ahhhh she is beautiful.

Thanks hun ❤️ how are things with you and your littlest?

He’s nearly 1 now love so not so little, He will be one on September 5th. It’s gone so so fast. We are ttc again and have been for 6 months. Had a chemical In April then a miscarriage in June but trying to stay hopeful it will happen. I’m gonna be turning 43 in December which is why we decided to try soo soon.

It’s been mega hot here in England. I hate the heat. I’m looking forward to autumn and rain. I’m strange lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->