February mummies 2011 <3

Goodness Jem - comprehensive posting there lady!!!
The flight went great! We didn't forget anything amazingly! Devin did great. He just chatted and beamed to everyone.

Good luck with the job hunt!

Yeah - it was Mummy Madness wasn't it? Gosh - I hope everything is ok with her? That's a worry - her lo really wasn't well.

Ha ha, I was on the computer for a change and I took the effort to include everyone.

Thanks jem!! We are in Dorset now. It's lovely but phone reception is pants!! Trying to read up tho :)

Izzie is crawling and has been since 5 and a half months, she is a minx too, won't stay on her back for a nappy change!

Thanks jem!! We are in Dorset now. It's lovely but phone reception is pants!! Trying to read up tho :)

Izzie is crawling and has been since 5 and a half months, she is a minx too, won't stay on her back for a nappy change!

Crawling?! Goodness Phoebe won't even roll! lol

Devin's still not crawling but is rolling like a mad thing and seems to be doing it with a purpose now too i.e - he looks at something and rolls directly to it! He is also tipping himself headfirst out of his bumbo AND his bouncer as I saw from both today!! He cried after the bumbo incident and laughed after the other despite landing on his face first! Ow!

awww chilly bless! we dont use the bouncer anymore as he gets out.. the bumbo when he's bored of it he puts his hands on the sides and pushes and arches his back so he's hanging out the back! :dohh:

He also does this hilarious thing when we sit him on the leather sofa and we sit the other end he flops onto his front then drags himself across the sofa with his hands until he reaches us, no movement of his legs :haha:

I'm starting my new diet today... bleurhg

Wine that is crawling just commando style! That's how izzie started, put him on the floor I bet he'll do it, go Joshua :)

What diet are you starting? How's it going now? I am doing slimming world and have only lost 2 and a half stones, was going great but has been v slow the last month. I'll keep plodding on till I get there :)

Only two and a half stone that's great!!!! My friend is doing sw and is doing great so far.

Demi was playing a game with me.... She was sitting on my lap and then throwing herself backwards and then sitting up and so on... We both found it funny, love her little personality shining through.

We are off to a park this afternoon, may try Demi in a swing... Has anyone else tried there Lo's yet? X

Oo did you TTY her? I tried Izzie a couple of weeks ago and she loved it. Must do it again. Good cheap fun!

Thanks re the weight loss, winegums has lost loads more than ghat. She was doing really well. I have a load to lose :blush:

It was far to busy to put Demi in a swing, plus I forgot the pushchair was in Shauns car so I had to hold her. Will try again.
Off to the farm tomorrow, wonder if Demi will notice the animals?

Oh! We've tried Phoebe in a swing and she loved it. We first did over a month ago just for and she managed it ok but was a bit floppy. And now she's a pro! I hope the new flat we live in has a park near by. They just tore down the one next to us. Grrrrr.

Joshua loves the swing too when I take Jakob to the park I feel bad Joshua can't do much so always put him in the swing and he loves it sits there giggling. A couple of weeks ago a kid came up and kept trying to push the swing I was like noooo he can only swing a lil bit lol

Lucky - congrats on the weight loss and you've nearly caught up to me, you've done fab!! :)

I recorded my first video yesterday for my sponsored slim. I don't know if I told you all about it? Well I still have 4 stone to lose so I decided to do a sponsored slim for the charity SANDS to help me lose it and I'm video blogging my weight loss journey as long as I remember to keep updating! lol

ETA link to video if anyone cares lol https://www.youtube.com/user/SlimForSANDS?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/tzjs-oJdw5M

hy everyone ..i just read and caught up !

back from holidays and Holly has a lovely tan she has little brown arms and a brown face she looks so cute :)

while on holiday she started to say dada baba mama ! not at the right people like ,it was just babbling but now it all the time . she also is tryin to crawl but just rocks back and forth atm getting nowhere , she can sit up few a minute or so now too . and her newest thing is trying to pull herself up to siting from lying on her back she gets halfway then drops an bangs her head and cries :(

well done on the weight loss ladies and virginia yay for breast feeding milestones .

here is my little princess on her hols :

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_5474.jpg
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_5495.jpg
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_5494.jpg

Ahh Eve, she gorgeous! Glad you had a lovely time, now back to this rain. Where is our summer?

Demi, touch wood, has been sleeping through the night the last two weeks, been great. She sleeps on her tummy, does anyone elses LO's?
Demi has been doing that rocking thing today but then falls onto her tummy, don't think it will be long?

I'm officially 'unemployed' as from tomorrow! Never ever been umemploed since I was about 14. I'm really scared, applied for 5 jobs last week- really hope I hear something?

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend xx

thanks gem , im sure you will find something soon in the mean time i do an online job thats easy i get around a fiver a day ok not much but better than no money :) if you interested then inbox me.

Hello everyone how are you? Good hols? Eve your pics look fab, how long did it take to get there?

It is v quiet here, my big girls went back to school today :cry: I miss their help!

Izzie is doing well, she has learnt how to get herself back to sitting from lying on her tummy. I'm v impressed. I'm sure the others were about 8 months when they did that. She also sits and holds her milk herself, and will take her milk cold so if I can just teach her to get it out of the fridge...!! She wouldn't need me, lmao!

Actually, she has just started crying if I leave the room or give her to someone else, which is development I guess but it's not so good. She still likes daddy luckily :)

Hello everyone how are you? Good hols? Eve your pics look fab, how long did it take to get there?

It is v quiet here, my big girls went back to school today :cry: I miss their help!

Izzie is doing well, she has learnt how to get herself back to sitting from lying on her tummy. I'm v impressed. I'm sure the others were about 8 months when they did that. She also sits and holds her milk herself, and will take her milk cold so if I can just teach her to get it out of the fridge...!! She wouldn't need me, lmao!

Actually, she has just started crying if I leave the room or give her to someone else, which is development I guess but it's not so good. She still likes daddy luckily :)

was 3 hours from here to the eurotunnel then 6 hours the otherside but we did it at night had to pull up around 3 for a few hours nap but kids were only awake for about 2 hours of the entire journey :D

wow at izzy ! holly screams if i leave the room or infact if im in the room and not right next to her , she is a very clingy baby and back to sleeping like s**t again , im hoping we can get back to a rountine . im gonna try waking her to feed when we go bed at 11/12 see if that stops the 3am waking .

I have made an appointment for next week to the eye doctor at our local surgery to see about her tears :shrug:

oh and my kids school is still having building work done so now they arent going back till monday eeek , which means i have to have ds1's best friend for next 2 days as his mom is at work

Lucky that's great about Izzy sitting up. Demi tries but never quite gets there... Yet.

Eve does Holly still have no tears at all?

Just wandering has anyone tried there LO's on blueberries, grapes or raisins yet? I don't think Demo would cope yet? I've tried her on strawberrys, kiwis, avacardo, banana and melon pieces and lots of fruit pots.
Isla used to choke on apple and pear chunks and Isla's lips use to swell up with pineapple, so I'm a bit wary of those.

Demi is getting about the room in her own way, I'm trying to teach Isla to pick her puzzles and stuff coz I keep finding Demi having a nibble on her toys and I don't think it's good, lol.

One more thing, do you put your LO's in a sleeping bag during the day? I've don't, I use a blanket but I worry she may wiggle and it will end up on her head?

Demi is really watching her big sister now, she absolutly loves her and it's amazing to watch them giggle at eachother.

Isla had 'big school today, first day, was hoping for me and Demi time but Demi was too tired. Maybe on Tuesday?

Hope your all ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->