February mummies 2011 <3

Rach, I don't think our maternity policy referes to it at all - I think most people in our place try to go back to work preggers so I assume that means its OK!

Oh and Rach....go go :bfp:

I think that if your still on the same contract you will be able to claim the same mat leave and money as before? That's how I understood it.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Shaun is knocking Walls down and our kitchen is a no go. Good job I'm at work for two days and the girlies are at Nanna's- too much brick dust.

Demo is pulling herself up to standing now :)
but she drank hardly any milk yesterday, just has to be them teeth?

Have a good day x

I've come on my period!!!! Downside is i'm now going to have to wait another month before I get the coil put in :-(

Jem I saw the picture on facebook. I would be relieved to be a work too!

We booked to go away in caravan in a couple of weeks. Really excited. Going to a Haven at Caister.

Lennie got a walker at the weekend from his nanny as an early christmas present and he loves it! Doesnt go anywhere in it. We have laminate flooring and his feet just slide about because he's wearing socks/sleepsuit. I'll put him in it barefoot once i've got the house warmed up.

Finally getting somewhere with Lennie's christening. Going to finish the invitations today then can relax a little bit. x

ahh Rach ... well at least you know whats happening !
hope you enjoy your caravan trip , we are going to the caravan show at the NEC at the weekend just to have a look at the sort of thing we like and we will get one either next year or the year after depending on what hubbys bonus is like at xmas from work hehe.

I cant believe all these babies pulling them selves up , H has no inclination to even crawl lol ! She is still snotty and got a sore throat so is a bit cuddly at the moment and not sleeping too well :(

I decided that after 4 years i would get a job ! So I have got one I start at the end of the month its working from home in the evenings so hubby will be able to see to the kids , so i am going to start expressing for Holly as i wont be able to feed her if she wakes up until my shift finishes. I am looking forward to having the extra money and to have something other than child rearing to add to my CV haha !

I want another one....but I don't want to inadvertently make Brooklyn wean before she's ready. And I haven't even had a ppaf yet either. =/

Virginia I don't think I had af with my first 2 till after 9 months, nice! But you can still ovulate apparently so you never know :haha:

Glad af finally arrived tho rach and have fun in your caravan :)

What job are you doing Claire? Good for you :) perhaps you'll get your caravan sooner :)

Job working from home sounds good! What is it? (sorry for repeated question)

Wow! That sounds like caravan heaven. I would love it there.

I go to work tomorrow to do a 'keeping in touch" shift. I have been grumpy practically all day knowing I have to go to work tomorrow. It's not even a full shift. It's only 8 hours and I'm dreading it. X

Virginia I don't think I had af with my first 2 till after 9 months, nice! But you can still ovulate apparently so you never know :haha:

Glad af finally arrived tho rach and have fun in your caravan :)

What job are you doing Claire? Good for you :) perhaps you'll get your caravan sooner :)

Good to know! Though, I don't think I've ovulated yet - I have a POAS addiction, and so I randomly take LH tests. :dohh:

Lol at all the possible pregnancies - Ciara you shocked the crap out of me with your flashing bfp, I thought it was for you! Lol

I'm not there yet, oh and I still haven't decided if we're having another one, plus I have to get over my fear of childbirth beforehand!

Claire massive congrats on the weight loss - go you! :)
Ciara I've been trying the Dukan diet, its quite hard going BUT I'm not strictly doing it and have still lost 10lbs so far, which ain't bad! Am back to my pre-pregnancy weight but still not quite in my old skinny jeans! Damnit
Eve congrats on the new job, hope it goes well? O has had a stinking cold too, in fact I'm taking him to the docs tomorrow as his cough just won't go and it's been nearly 3 weeks now.
Virginia Brooklyn looks so cute! Those fleeces are great that you've been making!
We're moving to Cornwall next Thursday so it's all go at home at the moment! Packing and moving when your baby is commando crawling and into everything is hard work! I'll be so glad when this is over! I've also been told my old job may have some work for me again, so looks like I might be going back to work before the end of the year. :( I desperately don't want to, but we want to buy a house and we need to be earning as much as possible over the next couple of years! :(

Thanks everyone , Its a customer services job i am not allowed to say the clients name in public. I start training on October the 17th eeeek

Hope your shift went well rach.

wii - I do not envy you moving house !hope it goes well.

Just popped on and this site is strange on my phone! Don't like it at all!! Catch up tomoz x

new bnb is strange!!! how are we all ladies? I am sooooooo broody its unreal, we want a 3 year gap but i keep seeing new babies and pregnant people and i just adore my daughter, I cant wait to do it all again! anyone else feeling like this or just me? xx

new bnb is strange!!! how are we all ladies? I am sooooooo broody its unreal, we want a 3 year gap but i keep seeing new babies and pregnant people and i just adore my daughter, I cant wait to do it all again! anyone else feeling like this or just me? xx

hehe i was broody but now i feel so knackered all the time as my older 2 have more and more activities going on - swimming football karate etc i just dont think i could cope with being pregnant again !
I do have phases of broodiness but right now my current mood is no more kids and get my own life back , get back to working get my house paid for etc .

i love being preggers and i adore izzie but i think my family is complete now, it just feels right with 3. i'm lovin it at the mo :)

izzie has finally learned to clap and wave!! she will clap when you ask her to, she's only being doing it for a coupla days tho, i love it :)

People are fussing but I love te bnb is finally mobile friendly! I've been saying for ages it should be. :)

is there an app for i phone for it? i don't like it on my mobile :(

Just checked out the site on mobile! So much better than it was - Lucky, I'm just looking at it in Safari - don't think there's an app but in Safari you can see everything on the one screen - FINALLY! So much easier!

I am soooo broody! I have had the whole weight loss before we try thing but I think I am nearly at the point of saying SCREW THAT!!!! I think we are gonna ntnp while I continue TRYING to lose weight!!! And by ntnp I mean....make sure we have lots of sex when I know I am ovulating :rofl: hehe!!! I WANT ANOTHER LIL DEVIN!!!!

Well on my I phone it says 'desk top version' which makes sense to me. U just didn't like it coz I could find a thread and couldn't work out how to find it at the time.

Felicity and chilly I'm very broody! I've missed placed my pills and I should have started a new pack on weds!! So I think we will do the pull out method.... With Shaun doing the morning and evenings when I work on Mondays and Tuesdays... I don't think his keen to try for another just yet?? Will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->