February mummies 2011 <3

Well on my I phone it says 'desk top version' which makes sense to me. U just didn't like it coz I could find a thread and couldn't work out how to find it at the time.

Felicity and chilly I'm very broody! I've missed placed my pills and I should have started a new pack on weds!! So I think we will do the pull out method.... With Shaun doing the morning and evenings when I work on Mondays and Tuesdays... I don't think his keen to try for another just yet?? Will see what happens.

That's what we are *supposed to be* using...however, I've been "letting him" not do that when I get a negative ovulation test. I randomly take OPKs and not a single one has been even remotely positive. :wacko: I did have a "scare" the other day with a faulty IC (HPT), and then I realized how broody I really was when it turned out to be a broken test.

Damn c-section...:growlmad:

We did the deed this morning and forgot!!!! Opps

Demi has had a high temp since yesterday :( hopefully it's a tooth, but she doesn't have any other signs?
Do your LO's get a temp with there teeth? My Isla did everytime.
So horrible when there not well but I did get the most amazing cuddles.
Hope you all have a good weekend x

Virginia, is there a time limit on when you can fall pregnant after a c section??

My consultant told me she didn't want to see me for 2 years and when I said - forget that - she said well you really need at least 1 year to allow your body to recover....but I reckon that if I got pg now my scar and uterus wouldn't be under too much pressure for about 4 months at which time a year is up anyway!!!! :blush: :shrug: I didn't like her anyway so I may be heading for someone else in the hope of a lesser lecture!!! That's assuming I'm up the duff by February!
Claire your fb posts of Hollie are just gorgeous! What a pretty lil lady she is - and you sound very proper!!! :lol:
Jem - the 'we forgot' argument holds no weight around these here parts! We all know how it goes ....at first you don't make any definite decisions to 'try' but you 'forget' a good couple of times and if nothing happens you start making more concerted efforts and then you are trying!!! I see how you are girly!!!! Same goes for you Virginia!!

Josie - well I'm just plain ole jealous of you!

oooooh ...... OH booked a surprise gender scan this Tuesday at 6pm :happydance: Pretty sure I'm having a boy this time but you never know. OMG I'm sooooo excited.

Lily was up half the night last night .... I don't know why :nope: as she's been sleeping well lately. She had her second bottom tooth come through last week so I wasn't expecting another through so soon (can it be that?) I put anbesol on her gums, gave her calpol, made sure she was warm enough etc but she wasn't having any of it. In the end I had to bring her downstairs and then she sat in my bed for about 3 hours. She hasn't had her morning sleep either, I'm knackered .... why isn't she???? Is there some sort of sleep regression at 8/9 months? I'm very confused about it all - wish she could tell me what was wrong.

Any ideas anyone? :shrug:

Oooh Jo, how exciting!! You have to let us know. Im not sure as Demi still has a temp and is not eating. She has been waking up to and I've given her milk coz I think she must be hungry from missing dinner? Other than that, demo normally slept well? Hope she doesn't get use the milk during the night??
Hope your able to get some rest??
My first got her 2nd tooth within the next week, so maybe it is that?

Where are you getting your scan done? There nearest baby bond I kno is in Buntingford... But I could never get through when I tried to book a secret scan with Demi.

Yes, it's in Buntingford ... we had our gender scan done there last time and a 4D one at 26 weeks (but that's v.expensive not sure we'll do it this time). Will definately be letting everyone know.

Just put Lily down for a sleep and she's gone straight off phew. Going to grab something to eat and then close my eyes for a little while. Fxd for a couple of hours sleep xx

They say you are supposed to wait 12-18 months before you should get pregnant again after a c-section...ugh.

Brooklyn hasn't been sleeping well at night the last week or so. Not sure what's up with that...

we must be having yur sleep then as H has finally decided to start sttn ! mind you she has awful poo today and is grumpy so im not holding out too much hoe for tonight.

chilly - i have never been called proper before hahaha.

we are also supposed to be on pull out method but last night hubby forgot/didnt bother ...hmm as i have had no af and are still bf im hoping its all ok

josie - make sure you let us know about the gender

Honestly Shaun never forgets to pull out. Shame I think it's the wrong time of month.... Maybe I will get him drunk over Xmas and bring up 'the next baby'- he may have got use to looking after the girls by then? Ha ha

Lol...My hubby has never forgotten, but the last 3 times, I've been "in the moment" and just said screw it. No pun intended. :haha: And last night, he didn't even bother bringing something to "pull out" into (we co-sleep, so we don't dtd in our room much anymore. LOL), so I think I'd put us in a NTNP category...even though technically we really shouldn't get pregnant yet. I guess I feel safe because I test my LH every few days and haven't had AF back yet. And considering my luteal phase needs a vitamin B6 boost anyway to be more than 11 days long (at least pre-pregnancy), I'm not worried. I keep looking back at Brooklyn's newborn pictures and get so darned broody...Ugh. It's insane how much she's changed! Here are a couple pictures, newborn Brooklyn, and now Brooklyn. Everyone else post the same pictures! It'll be interesting to see the changes! :flower:

ETA: Here's another current one for good measure. :winkwink:

Attachments

• Brooklyn10.jpg
    Brooklyn10.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_8701.jpg
    DSC_8701.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_8598.jpg
    DSC_8598.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1
How fab are those photos, will make an effort to put mine up. They grow toooooooooooooooo quick.

Demi slept through but the downside to that is when I left at 7:15am she was aseep and so was my eldest, no hugs for me. Doubt they will be awake tonight either :( oh well, only two days.
Have a good day everyone x

LILY SLEPT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the idea of the photos, here are mine:

016.jpg lily7.jpg 248.jpg 264.jpg

(4D scan - 1st month - 2nd month - 3rd month)

Couldn't add any more pics on this post ... will add the rest on next post

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
and .......

008 (2).jpg 006 (2).jpg 006.jpg 073.jpg 110.jpg

(4th month - 5th month - 6th month - 7th month - 8th month)

Lol ....... love photos :thumbup:

Can't wait to see all your bubbas xxxxx

newborn holly
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_3988.jpg

now Holly !
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_5624.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads