February mummies 2011 <3

lol Lily jiggles about to anything too. Just today we were seeing the midwife and she was dancing to the swishing of the baby's heartbeat ..... it was hilarious. Lily is okay with sleeping during the day most of the time. She'll have a 1-2 hour nap late morning and another hour late afternoon. I put her in her cot awake and she'll sometimes talk to herself for a good 15 minutes before going to sleep. Saying that, I'm watching her on the monitor now and she's just sat herself up and chucked her dummy over the other side of the room, so I shall have to go up now and try and settle her again.

Jo that's lovely and too cute about Lily dancing to the heart beat!

Now I see.... Demi has been protesting about sleep during the day too! Sobing her heart but she does eventually go to sleep. And there is no coughing or choking so I kno she is fine having a Moan.

Saying that, Demi goes to bed at 7ish and falls straight to sleep but then wakes up really upset and then takes ages to settle. :( She has been doing this for a week now.

I've got too poorly girls too, Demi has has a cough for 3 weeks (doctor said her chest was fine last weds) but now she has sticky eyes today. Think another trip to the docs, Isla has an awful cough too :(
Hope everyone is more healthy than us x

Lennie changes all the time with his naps. At the moment he isnt keen on them and it gets to a point where we then wont bother cause it will be near dinner time/tea time/bed time. Today he had a 1 hour nap. He was really tired at 7 but then his nan came over so in the end he went to bed at 830 but he got himself really upset. I went to settle him and he was then in the middle of a "coughing so much he was gagging" So simelar to Oscar.

Demi is finally no longer scared of the Hoover! Lol.

Demi has such a bad cough, we got some antibiotic last week but she is due to finish them soon. At least she is still eating :)
Hope everyone else is doing well x

Lennie has a chest infection too. He is about half way through the antibiotics. He does seem to be getting better though. He keeps coughing until he is being sick. But its happening less frequently now so he is on the mend. I elevated his mattress in his cot and that is helping loads!

Jembug how is TTC going? I have to admit since watching OBEM I am broody while I watch it. lol. x

Hello everyone! How is everyone's LO doing with the walking? Lily is still cruising and standing without support for ages (she even dances on the spot without holding onto anything), so I think she is capable of doing it. I think if she realised she could do it, she would (if that makes sense). I've caught her doing a couple of steps between the sofa and her bean bag and she kind of dives onto it (soft landing perhaps lol). I find that I'm watching her all the time incase she does it (I don't want to miss it).

Hello everyone! How is everyone's LO doing with the walking? Lily is still cruising and standing without support for ages (she even dances on the spot without holding onto anything), so I think she is capable of doing it. I think if she realised she could do it, she would (if that makes sense). I've caught her doing a couple of steps between the sofa and her bean bag and she kind of dives onto it (soft landing perhaps lol). I find that I'm watching her all the time incase she does it (I don't want to miss it).

Holy still does not even pull herself up yet though she has started to try in the past week . I quite like her being a bit slower at stuff means i get to hold on to my baby a little bit longer lmao

Omg Oscar's going to be 1 next Friday, where did that go????

He's still cruising but not interested in walking or standing alone, I think he's a bit of a wuss as he gets scared so quickly! Plus hes very adept at crawling now so usually just wants to crawl and not walk! Lol. I'm desperate for him to walk though...he's sooo heavy!

Lennie doesnt pull himself up either....sometimes I wonder how he will do it cause he either sits or lays on his front going round in circles. lol.

I have my nephew on a Wednesday and he is the complete opposite of Lennie and into everything and pretty much requires all of my attention and today I just couldnt cope and had a cry. Think everything is just really full on at the minute. x

Hey ladies, hope your all ok.
With the walking Demi is getting there. She will walk but falls down all the time and still prefers to crawl. Considering she took her first steps at ten months, I thought she would be walking full time by now.
There all so different, i said before, my friends little girl never attempted to walk until she was 17 months.

Well I was missed my fertile window this month.... And now ive started an NHS job as well as my nanny job.... So I'm going to leave it until April when I would receive more maternity benefits from the NHS... After all I'm in no rush.
So now I'm working Monday and Tuesday days as a children's nanny and I will be working
Weds and Friday nights looking after sick children. So I will be dead on my feet but at least my girlies will still only miss me on Monday's and Tuesdays.

Rach, have you gone back to work yet? Can anyone give you a little break if things are a little tough?

Birthdays coming soon, so I take it Oscar is first?
How is he getting on with his childminder?
I've been training all week for my NHS job and I've really missed my girls!! They are with my mum and Shauns mum this week but I still feel really awful for leaving them. My eldest has been really tearful, im sure it's because im not here :(

Jo, not long now!!! Eeek
Xx

I know Jem. 10 weeks to go and I'm not ready. Moses basket still in the loft (I'm going to have to try and dye the pink covers blue), and steriliser is broken so I have to buy a new one. Have decided that I will need a double buggy so am looking round for a suitable (and reasonably priced one). I am so knackered at the moment, I'm pretty sure this baby is going to come early as I'm so active with Lily.

Does everyone still want to keep updated with the last bit of my pregnancy (and inpending birth)? I know this is a thread for our Feb 11 babies. I have tried to keep my posts relevant to Lily rather than my new bump, but some might want to know. I know that I'm very interested to hear all your TTC news (and preg tests) etc ..... I love it!!!!

On Lily news ... she took 4 steps today :happydance:

Yay Lily, well done!
Defo keep us updated! Love hearing good news!
I got a double buggy off kiddicare after Xmas. It was half price and came with Cosy toes and rain covers. It was the cheapest I found and it came with the essentials. It was £130 and i got it in red. They had it in a lovely mint green too, which I think it would look fine with a boy too. Oh and the delivery was great, let alone the pushchair itself x

Yes, I have been looking at Kiddicare and like the green Owl & Pussy cat one. I was also considering a tandem so it's easier to get in and out of shops. I have to think about space in the car and an umbrella folding double is a must so my choice is very limited. Such a lot to consider :wacko:

Hi ya, I think it was Mason first who was already one a week ago?

I'm back to work in a month! i'll still have Joe every Wednesday apart from when I have done a night shift. I have found a solution to keep him happy for 2 hours though. lol. My mum has Joe on a Friday and came over today and we went to a surestart club at the school which was a music club. Lennie loved it!! He was sat on the floor most of the time and when I went to pick him up to put him on my lap his little bottom lip came out! He didnt want to move. lol. I find him adorable when he cries like that! Anyway....cut to the chase....they have a toddler group there on a Wednesday and I am going to take Joe and Lennie. I think it will be easier looking after them there than at home!

Yes Josie I want to be kept updated!!!!

Jays brother gave us a double buggy cause for when I have the boys or when my mum will eventually. I have to admit its great but it does stress me out. lol. I took them for a walk in it on Wednesday and it was raining and it got all muddy and I was trying to push it into my boot getting mud everywhere.

oh yes josie i want baby news too . oh i and i have a microwave steriliser i only used once as H has never had a bottle if you want it you can have it if you cover postage - not sure if thats more than buying a new one though but offer is there .

Rach - Lennie sounds like Holly , she likes to just sit she does bumshuffle/scoot about but if she falls over she can't get herslef to sitting position either and just cries at me in frustration until i pick her back up lol .

Thanks for the offer, but we've got it covered now. Also ordered a double buggy. Eeeek it's getting real :wacko:

Hi ladies, been a while! Josie: I definitely want to hear any baby news you want to share! And yay, Lily!

Rayven is getting so big, she's got her four front teeth now and she still hasn't started walking on her own, but has started trying to take more steps by herself... she walked the distance from a recliner and the sofa in our living room all by herself and loves to race around the house with her walker. I can't believe she is going to be a year old in 25 days! It's gone by so fast!! Unfortunately she and I both have a little cold right now that we caught from a little friend of hers at the little friend's brother's birthday party.

Hope you ladies and your babies are all doing well!!

Lily has walked loads today :happydance: Wish I could post a video link, but I don't know how to do it on here :dohh: I have got a short video on my facebook - Jo Williams if you want to befriend me lol (pic of the scan on my profile) x

Good Lord josie - can't believe time has moved on so quickly! 31 weeks! WOW!!!! Of course we wanna hear about your new bub - (even though I haven't been on here for weeks).
Isn't it just MAD that all our babies are hitting 1? Devin's bday is on Sunday week! We have no plans for it as such but will just get our two immediate families together and do some food for them and kids! Will prob throw in a game or two for the kids. What about you guys? Anyone doing suoerdooper parties?

Devin took seven steps in a row on his own this morning! Is that walking? He's been doing threes and fours for about 6-8 weeks now but has never really taken off properly. What constitutes 'WALKING'?

I'm back at work since after Christmas and have been really struggling. I absolutely hate being away from Devin - Miss him so much :cry: BUT we have found a really nice childminder (old school friend) so that's helping me to cope a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->