February mummies 2011 <3

Oh Mummymadness, so good to hear all is well! I kept wondering about you and hoping you and Corey were doing ok? The last we heard things were rough going so we did think of you lots. Xxx

Awww thanks hun, He is a little trouper with personality in abundunce lol :) he has his bad days but mostly better now cannot wait for him to take them first steps .

Hows baby oscar doing ?. ( I do hope hes not as much as a monkey as my little oscar is lol)

Well, peed on the stick this morning :( it was negative... I'm disappointed, but sorta relieved? Is that horrible? :cry::cry:

Hi all

Happy 1st birthday to the babies who are one now yippppeeeeee. We celebrated C birthday on thursday we went shoe shopping for her first proper walking shoe as she is fully walking now over a week :) :) so cute but not a baby anymore here were the FUN begins lol xxx

Welcome back mummy madness, glad Corey is doing just fine.

Le mere, I take it your not ttc at the mo then?

Well Demi woke up with the chicken pox, exactly 12 days after Isla. Think that would explain why she had a temp on Weds night? She is ok at the min, just got spots on her tummy and a big one on her arm :( sure we may have a shock in the morning?

Has the snow hit where you are? Its lovely and White outside, I cant wait to use out new sledge. And you never know my nanny job may say don't don't drive in to work? Ha ga wishful thinking x

Hi Juicy, I got Demi's feet measured in Clarks and she was a 2f and 3f in the other! So I've not bothered, she is walking more than crawling but I don't think she is ready for real shoes yet? Need her feet to even up, ha

mummymadness - so nice to hear from you !

la mere - sorry it was negative , though you do not sound too upset , are you ttc ?

wii - are you ttc also ?

I keep having dreams and visions i am pregnant ..or should that be nightmares ?

my friend had her 3rd baby girl today i cant wait to go munch a newborn lol !!

hope demi does not suffer too much with her chicken pox.

I thought Holly was finally gonna pull herself up today but then she looked at me and laughed and crawled off ..little monkey.

Welcome back mummy madness, glad Corey is doing just fine.

Le mere, I take it your not ttc at the mo then?

Well Demi woke up with the chicken pox, exactly 12 days after Isla. Think that would explain why she had a temp on Weds night? She is ok at the min, just got spots on her tummy and a big one on her arm :( sure we may have a shock in the morning?

Has the snow hit where you are? Its lovely and White outside, I cant wait to use out new sledge. And you never know my nanny job may say don't don't drive in to work? Ha ga wishful thinking x

mummymadness - so nice to hear from you !

la mere - sorry it was negative , though you do not sound too upset , are you ttc ?

wii - are you ttc also ?

I keep having dreams and visions i am pregnant ..or should that be nightmares ?

my friend had her 3rd baby girl today i cant wait to go munch a newborn lol !!

hope demi does not suffer too much with her chicken pox.

I thought Holly was finally gonna pull herself up today but then she looked at me and laughed and crawled off ..little monkey.

Not really trying but not really preventing. I would have been ecstatic if I had been pregnant, but with an impending move with in the next couple of months I was apprehensive about it...

The more time passes and the more I think about it, the more upset I'm starting to feel :cry:

No I'm not ttc, in fact up until recently the thought of being pregnant again would've scared the living daylights out of me! However I have lately been coming around to the idea...very....very slowly! Ideally I think we'd start ttc later this year or next year.

Anyway I did a test and it was a bfn too! Ive no idea what's up with my cycle, day 36 now...I've never had a cycle this long?

aww La mere - i am sure you will get that BFP soon if you want it.

Wii - glad you are getting over the idea of being pregnant , cycles are funny things arent they . I still havent had a period since having holly it's brill lol !

OMG!!!!! LILY'S ONE TOMORROW!!!!!!! ARRGGGHHH - that year went too quick!

Happy Birthday for tomo for Lily !

oh and i shouldnt have posted about periods before ..pretty sure i am about to have my 1st one in time for Holly's birthday :dohh:

Happy birthday, Lily! I still have 10 days until Rayven turns one! How times flies when you're having fun!!! I've still not had a period, myself... crazy.. I'm ready for it actually... Of course I say that now, but once it's here I'll be wishing it hadn't come back lol

Lol...still no af! Day 39 have no idea what's going on!

Happy birthday Lily for tomorrow! And any of the others...not sure who we've missed with these birthdays! :) xx

Hi ya Everyone. So much to catch up on especially with all the late pregnancy tests!

La Mere I had a late period a while back and I was the same as you, relieved but dissapointed. Its what you want but not the right time kind of thing.

Happy Birthday to all the babies who have had their birthdays! Lennie's is in 2 days!!! I'm excited. I have a day in the kitchen tomorrow baking :)

I go back to work a week Friday and I feel sick just thinking about it. I don't wanna go :-(

Not much new with Lennie.....well when he is in his walker he stands sometimes instead of sit in the seat, and he is teething again cause his nappies are bloody awful!

Mummymadness its great to hear from you! xx

Happy birthday Lily. Pooh what cake are you baking for Lennie?
Wii, have you tested?

Ive had periods since our babies was 6 weeks old! That's because I bottle fed.
My period was 6 days late in May, I thought I was pregnant.... Think I was late due to stress???

Demi is absolutely covered. Its day five and there still blisters and she hasn't eaten s thing apart from sweetcorn for four days :(
It's just awful. At least she is mostly happy x

Good luck with the periods girls .... I've got all that to look forward to again. I got my periods back straight away after Lily because I bottle fed, which will probably happen once I have James as it will be easier to have other people help with the feeds what with Lily to look after too :wacko: Once I get my first period though I will be popping in to have a mirena coil fitted. Last time I had that my periods stopped. I definately don't want anymore babies after this one.

Lily had an uneventful birthday, she was up all night the night before teething/cold/cough so she was tired and grisley all day yesterday. We just had a few people over to share her birthday cake and will organise something a bit more special for her when the nicer weather gets here x

well still no af here despite having all the symptoms so i did a test just in case but thankfully was negative . there is def something going on down there though lol perhaps i have ovulated ?

Holly's birthday tomorrow we are forecast snow so will just have a quiet day , me and hubby will take her to get some shoes in the morning as she likes to stand now so thinking some cruising shoes might encourage her to pull herself up - when we bought the boys shoes they both walked in a week :S then when the kids get home from school we will have cake which i will bake later , i am making a pink sponge with choc buttercream int he shape of a number one i think ..will see how it goes

Ooh happy birthday for tomorrow Holly! And hope you're having a great day Lily!
So af arrived today, only day 40!! What a cycle...hopefully that's not the way it's going to be, doesn't feel right to me! But at least I'm definitely not pregnant, had a dream last night that I tested again and it was positive, I was so scared! Lol I woke up feeling awful, so that sealed it for me am not quite ready yet!
We've just had one handed toddling the last few days, but he has to hold something in that other hand lol! Can't have it free!
Oh and Rach, I am back at work now and it's actually not too bad! Hard at times but you can relax a bit as you only need eyes in the front of your head! Plus O loves daycare and is getting a lot from it, so I think it's good all round really for us anyway! Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->