February mummies 2011 <3

First let me say: Happy birthday, Oscar!

I agree, it is crazy... We're not really doing much for Rayven's 1st, my mom is coming and and some other family might come up but it will just be her mama, daddy and her grandma for the most part. Time flies way too fast! Rayven is also taking more steps by herself, getting more confidence in herself I think. It's too cute when they're first trying to walk.

I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I went back to working outside the home. I don't really work now, just taking care the house and Rayven... (full time job in and of itself lol) I don't think I would be able to stop worrying..

Happy birthday Oscar xx

My two and a half year old has chicken pox :(
So I'm waiting for Demi to get them, just in time for her first birthday :(

How's everyone else?
Those with other children.... Have you noticed your LO getting jealous?
If Isla is having a cuddle on my lap, Demi wants to get on and then she tries to push Isla off, lol. Then on the other hand Demi is so affectionate. She is always giving Isla kisses.

I got the ball pit out yesterday and Demi is sooo scared, she screams if you put her in, funny little pudding she is xx

Thanks so much for all your birthday wishes for Oscar! He had a brilliant day with lots of family and friends and a huge amount of presents/clothes! He was an absolute star but my prediction of him walking by his first birthday has gone out of the window!

I'm shattered have had a hell of a week, so sorry not to post more but really wanted to say thank you xxx

Happy birthday Oscar xx

My two and a half year old has chicken pox :(
So I'm waiting for Demi to get them, just in time for her first birthday :(

How's everyone else?
Those with other children.... Have you noticed your LO getting jealous?
If Isla is having a cuddle on my lap, Demi wants to get on and then she tries to push Isla off, lol. Then on the other hand Demi is so affectionate. She is always giving Isla kisses.

I got the ball pit out yesterday and Demi is sooo scared, she screams if you put her in, funny little pudding she is xx

Holly does not like it at all when i cuddle the boys she give me evils and crawls to me and pulls my legs lol .

She has a terrible cough that is keeping her awake at night bless her , other than that nothing new to report here.
Did Demi get the chicken pox yet ? My DS1 got chicken pox on his 3rd birthday and DS2 caught it off him xmas eve on his 1st xmas at 6 months old , It is going round our school so wouldnt be surprised if Holly picks it up in the playground , she seems to get the sickness bugs off them all lol

Dare I say it but Demi still has no chicken pox, doubt she had missed it but Isla woke up a week ago with spots and Demi still has none?

Hope Holly feels better soon.

Can't believe my Demi is one on Friday!
Does anyone share Demi's birthday..... I lost track last year, lol x

Oh I don't know whether you want Demi to get the pox now or not...but either way, I guess there are plus points!
I totally lost track too...I guess the front page should say!
O gets totally jealous too when I cuddle someone else's child, so I'm trying to do it as much as I can just to say its fine, I'm allowed to cuddle someone else and them cuddle him too. I know other children that are still like this way down the line and I'm not really up for that!

my ds2 was a jealous little thing till he was 2 then all of a sudden did not care lol !

I wonder how Rayven will be when she has a sibling.

I wonder how Rayven will be when she has a sibling.

something we need to be told ?

I fairness all of mine have took to having a sibling very well . as long as you involve them and don't leave them out and when people come to see the baby you make sure they speak to the older child 1st etc .

newborns do not do anything do they so other than the constant feeding they don't "get in the way " of the siblings fun and attention and by the time they do they have got used to having a brother or sister anyway

Not that I know of yet, but tbh after my OH gets home when we go grocery shopping we're gonna pick up a pregnancy test. I've been feeling what feels to me like little flutters... :blush:

Not that I know of yet, but tbh after my OH gets home when we go grocery shopping we're gonna pick up a pregnancy test. I've been feeling what feels to me like little flutters... :blush:

oh how exciting , keep us informed :)

Meeee tooooo! Excite for you.
Well all Demi's pressies are wrapped.... Just need her to be on top form. She had a rough night last night. She was sick but we think it's because she had dinner and milk a bit close together.... But then she had a high temp too so maybe it was a mixture? And still no chicken pox.....
Can't believe it was all a year ago, I wish I could just go back to meeting her again, just an amazing feeling.... Jo it will be you feeling that feeling in a few weeks :)

oh how exciting , keep us informed :)

I will! :)

Ooh fingers crossed! Tbh I am a little late, and suddenly started "feeling" something earlier, am sure it's nothing though! How exciting for you though!

Happy birthday for Demi tomorrow :)

O has a horrible d&v bug at the moment I think something is going around! :(

OMG girlies .... get peeing on those sticks!!!!

Jem - I know - eviction process starts in 5 WEEKS!!!!!!! Practically, we're not ready yet, I still haven't got my bag packed lol but my body really wants to get back to normal now. I really have had enough of being pregnant now. Happy Birthday tomorrow Demi!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing those lines girls - come on!!! xx

Not peed no sorry, still convinced I'm going to get af just late! Will pee on Sunday if she's not arrived by then!

hello all, Sorry i have been a stranger been so long since i have been in.

Corey celebrated his 1st birthday today :) had a lovely party and he knackered himself out lol, We have lots of teeth and teething nights and he just had tonsillitis but on mend now bless him, He also never has grown out of his lactose intolerance yet ..

No walking here yet lots of standing on his own and walking with things across the room but he is a bit scared of going it alone yet lol.

Iam back at full time work and definite no plans for any more babies lol.

Really Really hope all you feb mums are doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->