February mummies 2011 <3

Happy birthday Holly! We have lots of snow falling now :) I sat with Demi on my lap and Shaun pulled us along in our sledge but Demi screamed. Ha ha

snowing here too but lightly so we will be spending hollys birthday in the warm i think. she opened 3 prezzies this morning wasnt overally impressed and is now napping as she slept like crap last night , i think the top 2 teeth are about to cut

Happy birthday Holly. Sounds like Lily was the night before her birthday. Lily had a fantastic night last night - didn't wake once :thumbup: I did though, think James is laying on my bladder.

Lily walks EVERYWHERE now, she is sooooo steady and confident and even trying to run - it's so funny.

Hi ya, Lennie's birthday was pretty much the same as any other day. lol. Apart from family and friends over in the evening. Lennie liked his balloon the most we think!

I done a cake that looked like a mad hatters hat with a number one on top. It proper stressed me out doing it but I was really pleased in the end. x

That sound great, we will defi make Demi on next year.
Our spots are finally clearing up:)
We have a fun week planned, two days of work and then off to a play/sensory thingy on weds and thursday the farm and maybe swimming in Friday.

Anyone else got fun planned during the holidays? X

That sound great, we will defi make Demi on next year.
Our spots are finally clearing up:)
We have a fun week planned, two days of work and then off to a play/sensory thingy on weds and thursday the farm and maybe swimming in Friday.

Anyone else got fun planned during the holidays? X

sounds good !

We had a birthday party at the play place today , tomo i have some work to do , weds we are off to se my friends newborn , thursday i have my last free dentist check up and fri having my hair cut - busy but not really fun lol !

Rayven has finally started walking by herself! It is so cute, she gets so excited and started bobbing up and down so much that she ends up on her butt! Can't believe it's only 5 more days till she turns one! My mom will be here sometime on Friday to help get stuff ready for her little party.. I plan to make her a homemade carrot cake with homemade cream cheese icing.. oh boy! I'll be sure to take pictures for y'all!

Rayven has finally started walking by herself! It is so cute, she gets so excited and started bobbing up and down so much that she ends up on her butt! Can't believe it's only 5 more days till she turns one! My mom will be here sometime on Friday to help get stuff ready for her little party.. I plan to make her a homemade carrot cake with homemade cream cheese icing.. oh boy! I'll be sure to take pictures for y'all!

awww clever girl !

how is everyone ? hope that all the babies have had great birthdays , not long left of Feb left now :( ...Today i got my 1st AF boooo.

We are good! Rayven turned 1 on sunday... I made her a carrot cake with cream cheese icing, my mom came up and we had a couple we are friends with over. Nothing big, but certainly very special! My camera was on the fritz so I didn't get half of the pictures I wanted to!! Still no AF for me...

Hello, wonder what happened to all the other Feb mummies and what there all doing?
Boo hop to AF! I've was four days this month but as we are not ttc right now I was wandering where it was! Now it's here with a vengeance :(

How's all your babies doing?
I forgot how much I love this age, everyday is just amazing and she learns and does something all the time.
She mow likes to feed herself, I load the spoon and she puts it in :)
Although she has got into the habit of waking up at four, I'm trying to resist milk- I no she's not hungry but it's just easy to give it, naughty me xx

Hello, wonder what happened to all the other Feb mummies and what there all doing?
Boo hop to AF! I've was four days this month but as we are not ttc right now I was wandering where it was! Now it's here with a vengeance :(

How's all your babies doing?
I forgot how much I love this age, everyday is just amazing and she learns and does something all the time.
She mow likes to feed herself, I load the spoon and she puts it in :)
Although she has got into the habit of waking up at four, I'm trying to resist milk- I no she's not hungry but it's just easy to give it, naughty me xx

Holly is still not pulling herself up but if you stand her up she will stay there for ages , i think she is still a few months away from walking but you never know , she hasnt even learnt how to crawl up a step yet so he crawls out the lounge to the kitchen then sits and looks at me from down the step haha. I got her some proper shoes cruising ones and she seems happy in them she was a size 4 though the big foot !

After Holly being so small for ages she is suddenly massive ! My friend had a baby 10 days before H and he has always been so much bigger than her then when we were out the other day i stood her next to him and she towers over him , looks chunkier than him and she just looks older ...most strange , I might go get her weighed one day lmao

Well AF came back about 3 days ago... Now I'm super excited because we're going to earnestly going to TTC!! Rayven is finally using a straw, can't get her to stay still anymore. :) She's gets around so quickly now and she gets into everything!!!

Hi ladies :hi: Very brief post coz running on reserve battery power and about to die! We are great! Devin is running around now and as of today he's playing football!!!! I kid you not! He's hilarious!
WILL POST AGAIN VERY VERY SOON! MUST GO PLUG IN!

Hi ya, How is everyone?
Someone can have my AF I am fed up of it. lol.
Len feeds himself too....we load up the folk and he shoves it in. He seems hungry loads at the moment.....is there a 1 year growth spurt? We had him stood up next to Eve today and he is the height of her leg!! So half her height.
Lennie still showing no interest in crawling let alone walking. He stands a lot better now (with support)
Jembug didnt you say you were ttc or going to soon? x

Hi everyone, glad your all doing well.
Eve have you got Holly weighed yet?
Those who didn't see it on my Facebook Demi only weighs 17lb 8oz! So tiny!
But I think she is going through a growth spurt too, she is eating so much, which I love. And she wants to feed herself too, messy task.
I went to Demi her first shoes from Clarks but she is a size 2 in one foot and a 3 in the other, so her feet are too small! So we found some hard soled shoes in there that fitted her ok. Ha ha

As for ttc shaun has gone off the idea :( I'm mad because If I'd not waited then I kno I would be pregnant by now.
I was hoping to try next month, I'm actually obsessed about having another, broodyness is not a nice feeling.
Goodluck to those who are trying ttc.... Keep updated :) xx

Hi Ladies.

Well, I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy - thank god. The baby is breech at the moment, I have a midwifes appointment on Monday, so if it still breech (which it is) then she will refer me to the consultant for a C-section (I've had one before). So I 'could' have baby in 2 weeks :happydance:

My step daughter Kellie (15) has also moved in with us permanently, so I now have 5 kids in the house at the moment - almost 6!!!!!! So stressed at the moment!

As for Lily, well she is just running about everywhere and is in to anything. She is dribbling continuously though, which is making her chin and neck sore. I have to change her bib every half hour and pop them on the radiator to dry lol.

Hope everyone is well, will keep you all updated x

Defo keep us up dated Jo and hope you get the delivery you want.xx
I forgot to say that Demi is obsessed with bringing me my slippers! If I've taken them off for some reason she always finds them and brings them to me. And she finds shuns slippers and gives them to him. It's funny, little mother hen in the making.
Does anyone's else's lo's do any random things Like that x

Keep us updated, Jo! Best wishes that everything goes smoothly for you!
If Rayven is eating a snack she will try to share her snack and her drink with both myself and Ben... It's so cute. She also loves holding hands, giving kisses and hugs. Ben and I will be TTC starting around the 13th.. *crosses fingers* Hoping for a boy this time... :dust:

ooh good luck with the TTC :)

not got her weighed yet no jem but from doing it at home i reckon she is 18lb , we have had to move her into the car seat as she was too long for the other and the straps were under her which is unsafe , she doesnt seem too impressed but only goes in the car once a week anyway so its not too bad .

Holly pulled herself up at last she did it in her cot and has done it once on the sofa , but is not doing it regular .
oh and she has thrush and severe nappy rash its awful her bits are all blistered and bleeding i am having to let her just scoot about naked lots and mop up the puddles lol .
and since yesterday she now has a cough and is full of snot and is supposed to have her jabs on wednesday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->