February mummies 2011 <3

No text from Jo so I'm assuming her baby is still cooking?
I could have wrote all those things about Demi- bath, ect.

I've had to put Demi on a booster seat coz she kept pushing her chair away from the table. So last night she sat in her booster with a tray and I stuck her dinner bowl to the table and she fed herself with a spoon. Such a big girl but what a mess, she was covered!

Those babies who walk does your LO hold your hand yet? Everytime I try to hold her hand Demi collapses and has a paddy, lol.
She can be a bit if a paddy pants at times but I think she must be just frustrated coz she can't make me understand all the time.
Oh and she points all the time.

As for teeth Beth, I'm sure there close. We had a boy at nursery who had no teeth until 14 months- we used to give normal food but cut up and he just coped fine- we kept an extra eye on him but his guns were solid xx

Just popped in quickly to let you know that I had reflexology/acupressure done last night to try and start things off. I had a few contraction whilst she was doing it and really painful cramps during the night, but nothing exciting I'm afraid.

Will keep you all updated. Just to let you know it is exhausting being 9 months pregnant with a 13 month old - Lily is into everything as well, so running around chasing her around isn't much fun at the moment.

Lily has major paddies as well but I try to ignore her, it's quite funny seeing her laying on the floor on her belly kicking her legs when she can't get her own way lol.

Rayven actually likes walking while holding my hand... Unless she wants to go somewhere I won't let her then she throws a fit. She's finally mastered forks and spoons lol and the art of throwing them when she is done eating.

Hi All

How's all your lo's? Just wondering about words do they have many yet C still talking a lot in her baby lanuage lol x

Len still has his baby language and says the words he has been saying for months.....dada, mumma, nanna and "na" meaning no. We have had no new ones for a while. x

Demi says the same as Lennie but she also says 'poppa' for shauns dad.
Demi loves exploring our garden, a new undiscovered world in her eyes &#57431;

Hi everyone . Holly is now cruising from one peice of furniture to the next and trying to stand up ithout holding onto something but not able to yet , she will walk round with her push along walker or a plastic chair lol , so hopefully she is not too far off walking i want her to b able to walk and toddle round the garden in the nice weather lol .

she is getting quite good at instructions now like if you say fetch the ball , or put the bricks away in the box she will do it , and her motor skills are improving as she can buil quite tall towers and things now out of bricks and duplo . she still loves my ds2's play kitchen the best and she has to come and feed me wooden food lol . Oh and she loves drawing , any opportunity to steal a pen and draw on something she is there !

as for talking we still mainly only get mama , dada , jake , eheh , cat , ta and hello .

Took the plunge at the weekend and let holly stay at my moms with the boys . I was a bit worried how she would be without breast feeding but she seemed ok , she did wake up twice in the night and ended up in bed with my mom snuggling but thats not too bad for her 1st night in a strange place i didnt think :) When she came back i thought she would cry at me or be clingy but she was fine . It was nice to have a date with my hubby as we havent been out just the 2 of us since november 2010! WE had a meal and went to the cinema so that was nice.

Hope you pop soon Jos , will be stalking for news :)

Demi has got a massive arm from her jabs, I'm a bit worried as I don't remember Isla having a reaction? I'm waiting to speak to the nurse in a bit. Did any of your lo's have this symptom? Her legs are fine.....

what did she have in her arm ? H had one 2 weeks ago in her legs and has 2 next week 1 in each leg

I spoke to the nurse and it a pneumonia one, she said if it gets worse then take her to see the docs. So horrible I hate it, I worry about these jabs as it is! X

Jess had MMR, pneumococcal and one other that I can't remember - they were all in her legs though on the same day.

Hey ladies, Jo just texted and she's in labour and she is off to hospital soon &#57431;xx

Jo had her baby boy last night &#57431; don't know the weight, hopefully she will update us on here soon xx
Hope everyone else Is doing ok xx

Awww congrats Jo!!!!!!! :flower:

Joshua doesn't say any words at all, if you have something he wants he just makes this high pitched 'arrhhuuuughhghhh' sound until you give it to him.

he's loving the garden in the sunshine, loving the trampoline

As for me, I witnessed my first birth recently and it was amazing! all fours, no pain relief, caught her baby herself and brought her up through her legs onto her chest, lots of skin to skin baby had a long bf, natural 3rd stage and then dad cut the cord - and they were back home later that day :cloud9:

love my job!!!

congrats josie !!!!! hope you are both doing well .

wine - did you cry ? i get emotional at birth lol i wonder if the 1st few really hit you . sounds like a nice brth though

Wine what a beautiful birth! I cry one born every min but I wonder If I would be different if i was a midwife with all the respnsibility?
Ifi can't convince Shaun to have another babyin the next few month I will enrolt college to do the access course for midwifery :)

Hi all. Just thought I'd pop in and say that baby James was born 23:08 Friday 30th weighing in at a dinky 6lb 7oz!!!!

Only a 2 hour labour with just gas & air - really easy and lovely experience for my last one. All back at home now .... he's very good atm.

Here's James: James 3.jpg

Also James and Lily: James and Lily.jpg

and finally I had to share this gorgeous pic taken of Lily yesterday:

Lily 1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly