February mummies 2011 <3

aww beth take it easy and put your feet up.

Holly stood up off the middle of the floor without pulling herself up on anything yay my lazy arse is getting the hang of stuff lol

and jem - no way am i joining you for another , 3 leaves me completely bloody frazzled and skint i cant afford a 4th nor do i have the energy lmao ! good luck with the ttc :)

OH and I are currently in the second month of trying for #2 lol In the dreaded TWW now....

Oooh good luck with all you trying to conceive! I think we are going to try when Lennie is 2. But I wont mind if I don't get pregnant straight away cause I would like a summer baby.

Beth good luck also. Your next appointment isnt so long away now.

Lennie had a poo on a potty yesterday! Seems early considering he doesnt seem interested in doing anything. Anyway, I don't think he likes having a poo in his nappy and would normally wait until I was changing his nappy then do it. So I thought when he looks like he is going to do this I will put him on a potty. Which I did yesterday. I put him on in telling him to do a poop poop and he was copying me saying "poop poop" then he done it!! He was so pleased with himself and quite interested in what he had done. Its probably a one off but I will keep an eye on his signs. x

aww well done Lennie, I think 2 is a nice gap Rach i got pregnant with H when E was one month past 2 , it meant that he started preschool when holly was 6 months old so i got a bit of time with her one on one :)

good luck ttc everyone you crazy people hahah

Holly took her 1st steps yesterday she did 3 to me then went to sleep then she did 3 for my eldest when he got home from school and she did 5 for her daddy but hasnt bothered this morning i think she has forgotton lmao !

Jessamy is never going to walk LOL - she's decided standing up is too hard and won't let go of furniture/hands/anything!!

Wowzers well done Lennie!!!! That's very cleaver! I may get my potty out just so Demi sees it out and about.

Well done to Holly taking steps! Demi can walk now but it took her months to get the hang of walking.

Hope Jessamy gets the hang of walking before little one arrives! :)

Fingers crossed Le mere! Keep us updated.

I'm still waiting to ovulate, dam my 35 day cycles!
If I catch this egg it will be due the day after Demi's birthday..... Ekkk.
I forgot how obsessive it all gets, then there is the dreaded first 12 weeks, all scares me!
But I defo kno that 3 is my magic number :)

Wowzers well done Lennie!!!! That's very cleaver! I may get my potty out just so Demi sees it out and about.

Well done to Holly taking steps! Demi can walk now but it took her months to get the hang of walking.

Hope Jessamy gets the hang of walking before little one arrives! :)

Fingers crossed Le mere! Keep us updated.

I'm still waiting to ovulate, dam my 35 day cycles!
If I catch this egg it will be due the day after Demi's birthday..... Ekkk.
I forgot how obsessive it all gets, then there is the dreaded first 12 weeks, all scares me!
But I defo kno that 3 is my magic number :)

Thanks, Jem! I took a test this morning and got what looks to be a BFP!! Will y'all take a look and let me know what you think?https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test24015

DEFO A POSITIVE!!! Can't believe some people rated it negative!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

When we were ttc Lennie I was obsessive and thought it was cause we didnt know what our fertility was like, I thought next time we try I won't be obsessive but I bet I will. lol. I track my periods now! haha.

Lennie is still pooing on the potty. The only times he hasnt is when he has been a bit loose. bless him. We still can't believe it cause hes so lazy. lol. We can tell when he wants to go on cause he winges. Lennie will normally winge if he is hungry or tired and when he starts to winge now and we dont know why we put him on the potty and he does it! My mum looked after him last week when I was at work and I didnt take the potty thinking the day before was a fluke, but he waited till we got home and was getting upset and I put him on there, poop, and happy! lol. x

That is a definate bfp!!!!! Congratulations :happydance:

Thanks, Josie!

Defo a positive!!!! Congratulations! Xxxx

Thanks, Jem!! Good luck and lots of :dust: to you!!!

defo BFP congrats !!

Thanks, Eve!!!

Wow a bfp! Congrats :) xx

Thanks, Wii!!

DEFO A POSITIVE!!! Can't believe some people rated it negative!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

When we were ttc Lennie I was obsessive and thought it was cause we didnt know what our fertility was like, I thought next time we try I won't be obsessive but I bet I will. lol. I track my periods now! haha.

Lennie is still pooing on the potty. The only times he hasnt is when he has been a bit loose. bless him. We still can't believe it cause hes so lazy. lol. We can tell when he wants to go on cause he winges. Lennie will normally winge if he is hungry or tired and when he starts to winge now and we dont know why we put him on the potty and he does it! My mum looked after him last week when I was at work and I didnt take the potty thinking the day before was a fluke, but he waited till we got home and was getting upset and I put him on there, poop, and happy! lol. x

Thanks so much, Rach! Rayven is using the potty also, mainly just for poop, cuz she still wets herself quite often:blush: Of course I think if I paid more attention to her signs at times, I would get her to the potty before she wet. But she did pee and poop in the potty. OH and I got her some lil panties and training pants while we were in town yesterday

Omfg potty training, god I think Oscar will be way off with any of that malarky but go you lil babies :) great guns with the potty! Xx

Wowzers that is amazing though! These babies are so cleaver! Demi will no where near potty training! Although I'm going to dig the potty out now, just in case, lol x

holly has started noticing she is doing a wee sh looks at her bits and holds her na[[y , and she strains that much to poo i could prob get her on a potty but im in no rush , i dont want my baby to grow up lol

Thought I would share this video of Lily :smug:

https://youtu.be/wpk6c3NYLwM

Hope the link works x

I put Demi to bed tonight and she was really upset. So I went in to give her a huggle and she was covered in blood!! I yelled for Shaun to help... It was her nose! Me and Shaun then had a conversation about noticing that Demi keeps sticking her finger up her nose, lol. So we think her finger caused the nose bleed, the minx!

Those with siblings.... How are your lo's getting on?
Coz Demi and Isla are scrapping! Lol
There are 20 months between them and there as bad as each other!
The main problem is Demi doesnt understand sharing and tries to snact of Isla and neither give in and neither will accept an alternative toy/book!
I can't help but have a little giggle and it's good to see Demi give and much as she gets but on a serious note I hope this is not what's to come!
I had my babies close together in the hope they would be friends!
I know they love eachother millions and the first thing they fo in the morning is have s Kiss and a cuddle :)
Just hope Demi learns how to share sooner rather than later! X

Jo I Just put the video up..... And it s
Very nearly woke the little girl I'm working with tonight! Ha ha, will watch it tomoz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->