• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February mummies 2011 <3

Holly is obsessed with shoes too , we went to a wedding the other day and she wore some silver ballet shoes she went up to everyone and showed them her dhoes and pointed at them saying sooooes soooooes lol . She also trys to put the boys shoes on lol .
jem is it the length or the width you are having trouble with cus holly has 3 and half pink shoes from clarkes

We went to Clarkes and I'd ordered a lovely pair of pink shoes and her feet are just too narrow! I was a bit shocked because I had her feet measured a couple of weeks ago to order some shoes in- as the shop didn't have any in. They never said her feet were small.
I may try Start rite shoes, think there is a shop that sell then in the next town?

If anyone needs a summer sleeping bag, I got one for £13 from toys r us! A hello kitty one.
Anyone got any thoughts on there little one and the bed? X

OOOO! Its been so long since I checked in! Jembug congratulations girl!!! And another Lovebug baby!! Awww so cute!!! I can't remember what date Demi arrived? My birthday is Feb 3rd and Devin is Feb 5th so I recommend either!!! I am well jealous of you and La Mere (LA Mere did I congratulate you before now? If not congrats!) Josie - I can't believe you have a three month old! Life must be so so so busy for you!

Life is full on over here!!!! Devin is just fantastic. He makes us laugh or amazes us every day with a new word or move or joke!!! My favourite thing he does at the mo is he plays a 'trick' on us. When we give him some of his dinner or whatever he takes a bit pulls this wounded face and says 'HOT' and when I say 'Ohhh is it hot my love?" he says "nnnooooaaaa" in this funny lil accent and cracks up laughing!!! It's just so cute - but prob something you have to actually see to find amusing!!! It's hilarious and he can't get enough! He finds it funnier every time!!! I love watching his personality developing! He is so independent and loves to be given freedom to try things on his own with varying results! He talks ALL the time! He comes out with new words every day. Today's word is 'Star' - I don't remember saying it much - either does my OH! But there it is!!!
We got a letter from his creche the other day to tell us how he is settling in. It had me in tears by the end telling us all the things he loves to do etc and at the end his main minder says that he totally melts her heart with his smile and that she truly looks forward to pending every day with him!! I know how she feels! Although she probably just says it to make me feel good! It works!!
Its great to hear that all are well and reproducing merrily away! It's gone pretty quiet around here!! Jem, I hope the 2013 lovebugs are as cool as the 2011 ones! Jeez has it really been that long??

Hey Chilly :) Glad you and Devin are having so much fun sounds like he is coming on great .

Holly doesnt talk too much yet but says a few things and new things each week , i think she is like my 2nd child who just waited till he was 2 and hasnt shut up since lmao.

Holly is obsessed by going outside she plays out whatever the weather loves it pottering round the garden even in the rain - she is gonna keep me well busy !

the only news here is that we stopped breast feeding last week , I am kinda sad abut it as i know ill never do it again , but also quite relieved not to have to be attached at all times and she is able to get hubby to put her to bed and stuff now . She is cutting teeth atm and they are playing her up she puts her hand on her mouth and says ouch which is pretty cute but so sad these are her 7th and 8th teeth she will have 6 on the top and just 2 n the bottom bless , it looks cute though.

My friend who had a baby 10 days before H is expecting a little girl in december she will be like me 2 boys and a girl :D

Congrats Jem!!

Its been so long since I have been on here! Lennie still not very mobile, he can move about on his bum a bit. He is defo making more of an effort now, which is positive.

He has got into an annoying habit of when he is drinking his drink, he spits it out. I got a dribble bib which works well but this morning he tipped it up to drink out of it. lol.

Evie has been on her High School induction which is scary! She loved it and cant wait to go to high school. She looks so smart in her uniform too. x

Hi Ladies, so glad to see sone posts, I miss this group!
Thanks for the congrats, all good so far, I think? Had some bleeding at six weeks so I had a scan- all looked ok? Got my 12 week one on the 19th July so I'm looking forward to that.

Demi arrived on 3rd Feb so I'm hoping this one will arrive just before? My midwife had said I'm due 28th Jan but I still think it's 3rd Feb?

Glad to hear all the babies are doing well :)
That story of Devin made me smile, he sounds like a right character!

Yipee for no breast feeding, I can see why you feel sad but at least Dad gets to help out
Demi loves the outside too and loves holding my hand, she just walks along chuckling away.

Rach, love the photos on Facebook! Did you ever get to your health visitor for the year check up? There still offering it in my area but in the next town theyve stopped!
How scary, your daughter going to senior school! Those years frighten me!

Demi is now in a bed! So far so good, although she has an awful habit of waking up during the night! She cries and moans for about two hours, I just don't know what to do? There is no set time, just as random times!
She is cutting her 11th tooth, so it must be that or just a silly habit? Minx

Demi says 'Isla' all the time and now called me 'mumma' which makes my heart melt :)
Today though she has bit Isla!! Twice!! Isla was winding her her up on both occaissions, so I tried not to make it an issue coz I think it was done out of frustration rather than spitfullness?
Any tips on biting? Lol

Glad your doing ok, look forward to more updates :)
Xxx

Hi Jembug - love your update. So glad you are doing so great and that you're lil one plans to appear on my birthday too! All the coolest kids are born on the 3rd of Feb!!!! Demi is in a bed - oooo. Does she stay in it? I just can't imagine Devin staying put. He got out of the cot when he was about 13/24 months old - fell flat on his back and howled and I thought oh crap - this is it - at 14 months!!! I was horrified! Anyhoo I said I'd give him another night and see if he did it again and he hasn't done it since! He's well able to - I think he just remembers there something about it!!! Yaaaay!

As for biting - he's had a couple of moments where I thought he would do it but it hasn't happened yet! Dunno what to suggest really but let me know what strategy you use for when I need it! :rofl:

Evewidow - Devin loves outside time too which isn't ideal in freakin Ireland! But bless him - he doesn' bother coming at me with his shoes any more - he just runs to me holding his boots shouting 'ellies Mammy' - hehe - what can you do! - I wear my plastic flip flops and just slip slop and squelch around the garden and into the puddles after him!

Ooo Rachael high school! Oh I just can't imagine - that IS scary! I hope she won't be as moody as my hormonal 13 year old niece - she just hates everyone and looks at us all like we are the dogshit she just stepped in! Hilarious but only coz I don't live with her. Poor lamb - it must be tough!

I've given up on the bed.... The first week Demi was perfect!
The second it all went down hill!
So Monday Shaun put her to bed at 7pm and I got home from work and tucked into bed at 7:45 and that was it, she was awake till 11pm! I must have put her to bed 150 times! Tuesday she was perfect!
Weds night she was a pickle again and Thursday night I was working all night but she had Shaun ip for four hours and ended up in out bed. Then Friday night she was up till 9:30pm and after a night shift I was not amused! (Shaun was out)
I was beginning to get cross and she was getting frustrated so u decided it's just not worth it, so tonight she is back in her cot!! Ha ha
I feel annoyed with myself for not keeping up but I tried and I just don't want out normally happy bedtimes to become stressed and horrid, so that's my reasoning.

Well the weather here is just as bad as Ireland I'm sure! We put the girls in wellies this afternoon, as it stopped raining foe two seconds..they needed a bath! Ha

The biting has stopped I hope!

I think Demi can only say about 10-15 words and defo not put any together. Your babies sound Like there talking lots!

Demi is just taking notice of the TV, she loves in the night garden and the dancing bits!

Xxx

Sorry for the poor grammar! I phone, hope you understand what I'm trying to say, lol x

Sorry for the poor grammar! I phone, hope you understand what I'm trying to say, lol x

holly doesnt really talk much compared to other kids i know of the same age ,she understands everything though. my second kid hardly spoke till he was 2 and now does not shut up so im not too worried !

the rain is crap isnt it , H is not amused today at having to stay inside i think we will have to put the puddle suit on in a mo so she can get out before she goes mad

Wow, cool to see the group is still going. I haven't been on BnB forever, but I came on here to see if maybe I can find some threads about the MTHFR gene mutation. I'm pregnant again with a little girl due at the end of November, but she has anencephaly (the the worst neural tube defect there is). :( It's because I have a gene mutation that makes it so my body can't convert folic acid into what my body can use....apparently it also can cause blood clots, miscarriages, etc. It's a miracle Brooklyn is healthy, but we know Eden was given to us for a reason - we are carrying her to term or until she passes away (we are praying she makes it to term and we get a few minutes at least with her). Anyways, I hope everything is well with everyone else (I didn't read any of the thread but wanted to check in anyway). :hugs:

Wow, cool to see the group is still going. I haven't been on BnB forever, but I came on here to see if maybe I can find some threads about the MTHFR gene mutation. I'm pregnant again with a little girl due at the end of November, but she has anencephaly (the the worst neural tube defect there is). :( It's because I have a gene mutation that makes it so my body can't convert folic acid into what my body can use....apparently it also can cause blood clots, miscarriages, etc. It's a miracle Brooklyn is healthy, but we know Eden was given to us for a reason - we are carrying her to term or until she passes away (we are praying she makes it to term and we get a few minutes at least with her). Anyways, I hope everything is well with everyone else (I didn't read any of the thread but wanted to check in anyway). :hugs:

I have been reading your facebook and your blog Virginia I cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through . :hugs:

I just had to say how much I admire you and I really hope you are able to meet your sweet baby. I don't know if you know about it but Babycenter has a really large community of MTHFR moms. I believe they have a NTD group as well. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hi Virginia, I'm sorry for what your going through. I have been following your blog too and it's made me cry- just truly devastating!
Brooklyn is amazing and I'm sure she will give you the strength to stay strong, sounds like you have a big support network too. Sending lots of love you and your family xxx

*waves* I'm doing the rounds again - keep popping on and off and seem never to have anything exciting today.
Jembug Feb 3 is an AMAZING due date! Jessa is March 3 and I'm September 3 and in a perfect world (if I wasn't hoping for an ELCS) this baby would be November 3 haha. As it stands, they're much more likely to be around 25th October :)! IF I get an ELCS that is...got a lot of appts at the moment trying to sort it out!
How's everyone's babs? Jessamy is actually insane, I've decided - she has 2 and a half teeth now woohoo!!
xx

Hi Beth, my dur date is the 2nd Feb and as Demi is the 3rd Feb I'd like this baby to come a week early :)
I think Demi only needs four teeth but she is suffering! If I've added up ok, you will have 20 months between your babies? That's what I've got now and it's amazing to watch them play together!
Demi has started saying a couple more words like Thankyou, bread stick, etc. If you ask her a question she shakes her head to answer yes or no.
And her paddies are just crazy! Must be the red hair!
Hope your all well xxx

Oh Virginia - that is the first I've heard of this news. That is just devestating. Truly truly devestating. I hope you can find the strength to live through this and that you get to meet your little girl and have the strength to send her back to heaven. I am just heading off to have a lil weep now.....just reminds me of how lucky I am - I will squeeze Devin a lil bit tighter tomorrow as I'm sure Brooklyn has experienced. xxxx

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd pop by and say hi.

Virginia - I'm so sorry to hear the news and really cannot possible imagine being where you are right now. I hope B is well and giving you comfort :hugs:

Jem - it was lovely seeing you and your little ones last month, thank you for welcoming Lily, James and I into your lovely home. Hopefully we can meet up again soon - come round to me next time. Hope your pregnancy is going well, please don't forget to let us know the gender x

Hope everyone and their LOs are well.

Lily is a handful, always on the go, always talking and her tempers are also explosive!!! She only has her 2 bottom pointy teeth to come - and boy they are coming based on the screaming at night. Luckily, James is so good and patient and sleeps all the way through the night - phew!!

Anyway, if anyone wants to add me on facebook I'm under Jo Williams from Stevenage xx

Can't believe our babies are 1 and a half already ! Holly's update - runs around like a blummin mad thing despite only starting to walk 2 months ago , she sure makes up for it now ! She is saying a lot more this weeks words have been dog , book , ball , door and she says there he is ( to her lift the flap books lol ) She eats and eats and eats non stop food and drinks so much that i am constantly changing her bum ! she has just cut 4 molars so now has 10 teeth - halfway there then ! She is becoming very independant and confident and is turning into a proper little girl now not a baby :(
I am looking forward to taking her to more groups and things in september as ds2 will be at school all day so will have a bit more one to one time with her though she misses the boys lots when they are out and looks in their room for them and calls them and when they cme back she hugs and kisses them its really rather sweet !

Hi ya everyone.

Virginia I am so sorry. I want to cry. Keep strong. xx

Eve has a month to go then High School!! She is nervous bless her, but had to put her uniform on again today to show her uncle. I am excited for her.

Lennie is FINALLY crawling and there is no stopping him. When we went away in the caravan last week and he mastered it there going up and down the caravan. lol. At the moment he isnt so bad. He is just investigating all the rooms he can get to and coming back out. He fell down a little step into the outhouse the other day so he hasnt bothered again!

We now have a bed for Lennie and I was really excited about him going into it but I feel attached to his cot. lol. So for now its still in bits. Do you just close the door to the bedroom to keep them in or have a stairgate there? I did think I would need another stairgate but would the door shut be ok?

Me and Jay have also decided to try for another baby next year. I really want to have a baby around summer - anywhere between April and September, so am I right in thinking TTC from beginning of July 2013 will achieve this?

Claire, Lennie adores Eve. He will kiss and cuddle her no question but he frequently turns his head away when I want a kiss. I normally invade when he is kissing Eve loads cause I have more of a chance. lol.

Lennie also doesnt say much considering he has been saying dada for 9 months. He is just happy saying mumma and dada lots. lol. He says tickle. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->