February mummies 2011 <3

Clare, how do u put links in signatures as titles rather than the web address? X

i *think* i copied the url for your journal etc, then wrote what i was calling it and highlighted it all, then on the toolbar just above where you write thre is a world and a link sign (insert link) click on that and paste the link.

hope that works!

how're you feeling today?

i have been looking at photos of my big girls as babies...trying to see who isabel looks like!! i think she is a mixture but looks really kind of neat and skinny compared to elena. unfortunately we didnt have the digtal camera with Arianna so dont have so many photos of her tiny.

has anyone else done that yet?

Yeah we had to cause dd was upset he didn't look like her so we got a picture of her newborn and compared it. I knew they both had my nose but had to show her.

I'm still feeling pants today. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong for him.

Last night was the worst night ever! He woke for feeding at 1230, after 10 minutes he just kept spitting my nipple out. Offered him the other side and he done the same thing and then started crying and didn't stop crying until 2 hours later. It was really hard. I couldn't make him happy. X

yea i think H looks like ds1 when he was born but looking at her now she id more like ds2 , but ds1and ds2 are very alike lol .

sorry you had a bad night rach :(

h was awake 11-1 wide awake big eyes . i fell asleep with her next to me and net thing i now it was 4:40 , i had both my drop down bits on my bra open and i was in a milky puddle so dunno if she fed while i was asleep or if i jus dont remember . im pretty sure i fed her at 5 ish but its all a blur i dont remember it !!

I'm sorry rach, you're honestly so far from a failure it's untrue! You're doing fab - I couldn't even get past a week bfing...

Have you tried the infacol yet? I used it with Jakob and it worked wonders - but it's like a cumultive effect so the more you use it hte better it works. I've bought some today I think I'm going to start using as I'm sure Joshuas got trapped wind - he never burps or farts and lately always seems in pain :S

xxx

I hate it when everything seems a blur in the night and u don't know what's happened.

I'm feeling better now. I think I've accepted that if I have to I will formula feed and just accepting it has made me cheer up. But I'm going to keep going until I'm told to stop. He has another weigh in next Thursday.

I fed Lennie earlier, he took the other breast after and 20 minutes later sicked it up. Lol.

I've not got the infercol yet but defo am going to tomorrow or Friday. I'm really pleased to see it worked well with jakob. I hope it helps Lennie. X

Yeah we had to cause dd was upset he didn't look like her so we got a picture of her newborn and compared it. I knew they both had my nose but had to show her.

I'm still feeling pants today. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong for him.

Last night was the worst night ever! He woke for feeding at 1230, after 10 minutes he just kept spitting my nipple out. Offered him the other side and he done the same thing and then started crying and didn't stop crying until 2 hours later. It was really hard. I couldn't make him happy. X

I am feeling your pain. Niamh has been a darling feeding wise until the last 2 days. She was feeding then sleeping for 2-3 hrs but now she is awake almost constantly, wants feeding all the time (and my breasts feel empty). She has whined and been unsettled all day and I even shouted at her to shut up this morning, after just 2 weeks, so then I bawled my eyes out too. Starting to resent my OH for being able to do 'stuff' whilst I just exist in my filthy dressing gown with unbrushed teeth and hair....BF support worker says it's probably a growth spurt but bloody hell, where is she putting it all? I feel as though I can't get anything done and am beyond tired.

Am I a bad mother?

Fair play to you girls keep up the hard work, I wish BF had of worked for me :hugs:

HV was out with me today for baby's 4week check up so birth weight was 5lb 10oz she is now 9lb so happy :wohoo: can't beleive she is 4weeks already time flies wen your having fun lol

No Minky defo not a bad mother.

Yesterday was the hardest day and night for me and felt rubbish. But today Lennie has been great. It's just up and down.

I wonder if Lennie has had a growth spurt!? I guess he should have had by now. Id hate to think what his weight gain would be with no growth spurt.

Juicy that's great gain. I'm jealous! I think Lennie will have just made it to birth weight by 4 weeks. Well I hope he will! X

aww minky and rach you are doing great stick with it .

i dont get anything done either minky and if i didnt have to take the eldest to school i would also be sat round in my dirty dressing gown :p

do you know about growth spurts they are usually 7-10 days 2-3 weeks 4-6 weeks 3 , 4 6 and 9 months - check this out for more info : https://www.babyandbump.com/breastfeeding/488488-growth-spurts-very-useful-information.html

holly def had hers she fed for 3 days hourly didnt seem satisfied but she put on 10 oz ! its calmed down a bit now but she cluster feeds in the evenings which is driving me slightly mad . she has been feeding on and off for nearly 2 hours now she wants it then when she has it spits it out or sicks on me pfft !

good weight gain juicy !!

Thanks for that link eve. Initially I didn't really know much about them just thinking the baby would feed more. Didn't know about all the other bits that's went with a growth spurt. It makes a lot of sense!

I have the bed all to myself tonight!! Well until Lennie joins me at some point. Oh is on-call and has no signal in bedroom so he's going in the lounge. I felt bad for being pleased. Lol. X

ooh lucky you ! my oh is working away mon so he is stopping over sunday so he doesnt have to do a 4 hour journey early monday morn ..im looking forward to having the bed to myself

I have the bed to myself too! Currently in bed with Joshua but later OH is taking him to sleep downstairs as iv had a bad couple of nights bless him

hi chn came and weighed emma and shes put on 140g really happy that she gaining weight and my milks good :D

Morning everyone, how are we all?

Well I hope Lennie is having a growth spurt. Yesterday he had a couple of feeds which lasted about 45 minutes and last night between 12 and 7 he fed 5 times. He's feeding now and for the first time in a couple of days he hasn't pulled away on let down. So it's a good start to the day for us. X

gah, I got my period back today....mother nature must have known it's my birthday
booo

happy birthday ley . i didnt thin you got periods while still bfing that was one reason for me to keep going lmao !

well i think we had an ok night i went to bed at about 11 with holly and fed her in bed while reading , i fell asleep woke up at 1:50 put her in her moses basket she woke up so i fed her dunno how much she had as i fell asleep again next thing i know its 5:50 so she must have gone nearly 4 hours again :D at the 5:50 feed she wanted it but kept spitting it out as soon as she got it , i winded her she was a bit sick had a bit more milk and same thing happened then she fell asleep on my chest , i put her in the pram sleeping bag and all for the school run and she is still asleep though sounds like she is stirring but ive managed to have my ready brek without a child attached to my boob for the 1st time in weeks haha !

I am hoping to get a few jobs done today but it prob wont happen as per usual .. my target is just to do the lounge , sweep mop dust and clean out the fire. figured i might as well set my targets low then i might acheve them lol !!

i think my hairdresser is coming at 4 too so that will be interesting bf while having my hair cut haha

Thanks hun
I didn't think so either but apparently I'm 1 of the unlucky ones lol

how did the bf workshop thing go btw ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back