February mummies 2011 <3

It went really well thanks, she wants me to go back again later this month x

well done ley, i am well impressed. hope you have great bday too :)

i am on my own today - oh went back to work. so far it has felt quite chilled. i have made some cakes - fairly random thing to do! And Isabel has just fed. tried to put her in the pushchair to sleep, woke up, was happy for quite a while! Put her in the bouncy chair whilst i did the washing, again happy for a little while...but only wants to sleep on me. this is not good....i need to do the cleaning at some point!!

she did a few wide open mouth smiley things at me today, am hoping they are smiles! she wouldn't do them to hubby, ha ha!

right, she has fallen asleep on my boob/arm, body on the desk as i write on here...how can that be more comfortable than a soft moses basket/pushchair?!!

haha they love to be close to their mommys dont they. i love the fact she sleeps with me and on me but im trying to get her to sleep in her basket i dont want the hassle later on when she moves to her own room

holly has done a few smiles too im pretty sure they werent wind but who knows , i cant remember how old they are when they smile.

well my low target of cleaning still hasnt been done , i have fetched the brush though and the duster and polish so thats a start pmsl.

holly is 3 weeks today ..gone so fast !!!! :(

just got back from my postnatal, been given some lactulose for my bowel problems....really hope it works.
Megan did really well, she is 62cms long (99th centile!) and head circumference is 40.
As I suspected though she has an inverted left eye. The Dr said they can't do anything about it right now but to come back when she is a year old and they will refer her on.

Ley whats an inverted eye? glad shes doing so well!

Happy birthday Ley!

I too set myself low cleaning targets cause if not I start to feel overwhelmed with all there is to do.

Making cakes though! I'm impressed. I've been trying to bake a cake all week. Lol.

It made me laugh how Isobel has fallen asleep. Babies r so adorable how much they want their cuddles.

Is anyone else having naps when baby nap? Every morning once ive dropped eve at school I come back and nap cos Lennies asleep or needs feeding so will soon be asleep. I feel so much better for having it but its literally all morning gone :-s I've told myself I'm only Gorna do it when we have a rubbish night.......which has been lots lately. Lol. X

Info just found on smiles.....

A baby's first proper social smile generally occurs at about four to six weeks, though it may be seen earlier and dismissed as wind.

Thanks rach! I feel like I'm one of those annoying parents who thinks their child is quicker than everyone else but I hope they are smiles :)

So after I last posted I put Issy in the pushchair, instantly awake. So I put her in the uncomfy (for me!) baby carrier. She was back to sleep before I'd made some buttercream! Then managed to polish everywhere.. :thumbup: then got vacuum cleaner out.. Not bothered at all, just slept on! It's not done very well, took 2 hours and made my backache a bit but was good. So pleased to not feel stuck in one place all day!

She woke up whilst I made a roll for lunch but was happy. Now she's having lunch and I don't mind sitting around until school and gymnastics run :)

Rach I am looking forward to napping when Isabel does,didn't feel I could when hubby was around.

ohhh i wish i could sleep when he sleeps but i cant with my lil boy! and if im lucky enough to have them both asleep at once i need to study! luckily my exam is in 2 weeks now so after that i can relax.. but until then im doomed! lol

happy birthday ley xxx

Wine it's proper name is esotropia strabismus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esotropia

no daytime naps for me as i have ds2 at home and he stopped napping in the day at 14 months old :( i could do with one though i got a right head ache .

ooh megan is pretty long then ley how long was she when born ?

i managed to clean my lounge yay !

just had my hair cut - thank god cus it was a state

no daytime naps for me as i have ds2 at home and he stopped napping in the day at 14 months old :( i could do with one though i got a right head ache .

ooh megan is pretty long then ley how long was she when born ?

i managed to clean my lounge yay !

just had my hair cut - thank god cus it was a state

aw, that must be nice, did you have to bf whilst she did it?!! i need a cut - and to do my roots, at least you don't have to worry about that!! lmao

I really need a hair cut...it's down to my butt now and it's been over a year since it's been cut. =S

I need a haircut too. And my roots. Keep thinking about having it cut shorter too but I'm a bit scared. Lol. X

I weighed Lennie on wii board and he was 4.5kg. Which I converted to 9lb 14oz. Which I don't believe. I'm starting to think all my measuring devices in my house are wrong :-(

did anyone just watch human planet ? a woman breastfed a gazelle ....

hey ladies....i also need a haircut lol :)
had Mason weighed today and he was 10lb 5oz, little chunk!!
Rach he was 4.7kg before they converted it so you could be more or less right with Lennie's x

You ladies are starting to give me a complex! I sleep pretty much anytime she's sleeping and all through the night. It's like I just can't get awake. I know I had a rough time of it so hubby has to keep reminding of that (He's taking half days off work for the next 2 weeks to help with night time as I still have to take meds that knock me out) But sometimes I wish I was just a normal mom getting on with things like cleaning and tidying the house. I can't even bend over yet to put on a load of laundry with out my incision hurting. Started taking Spatone though, hopefully that helps with this crazy low anemia I have after my surgery. I used to be SOOO energetic, I really miss the old me. :cry:

Sorry this turned into more of a rant than I expected.

hey all my boys smiled around 2-3wks and emma smiled for the first time yesterday dp and i were talkin to her she was wide awake and gave us a big smile it was so cute..also have a pic of her smiling again

emma is in my arms as im typin she likes to be held also not that fun for me though as shes been feedin alot so i dont get a break..

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe