February mummies 2011 <3

I need to buy some clothes desperately...but not because I'm inbetween my sizes...I can fit into all my pre-pregnancy clothes (I'm 7 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight), but I only have like 1 pair of jeans and 2 or 3 shirts...plus I'd like some nursing shirts.

I got rid of all my pre pregnancy clothes except the ones that were too small to motivate me to lose weight lol

omg wine. that was brave :)

has anyone got their waist back yet...i'm worried it may never reappear. i wore jeans yesterday for the first time, but they are from when i was losing weight pre preggers and are a size bigger :( i much prefer my leggings tho,...o comfy :) my tops are all pants tho - no feeding ones , i just wop my boob out! i do have lots of layers so can hide them in public but think there must be an easier way...apart from bottles, ha ha!!

i *think* isabel slept from 10.30 till 5, then till 9 last night, woo hoo! so why aren't i wide awake?!!

i havent got my waist back and i have thunder thighs i am mostly living joggers atm .

clare - check out mothercare sale for feeding tops i posted the other day i got a few around a fiver each for when out in public

rach - let me know how 2 weeks shopping goes , did it come to less than 2x1weeks ?

sleep ..you lucky thing lucky lol holly wakes at 2 and 4 usually after 11o clock feed. this morning she fed at 7:30 then stayed fast asleep in my bed till 11:30 unfortunatley i had to get up and leave her there boo. oh well .. ill keep popping the energy sweeties haha

I'm still living in PJ pants as well they're just so comfy. I did manage to go out on a date last night with hubby though while MiL babysat and put on a pair of black maternity pants that I wore all the time when I was pregnant. My problem is if anything is too tight on my tummy it hurts as it's still really tender from the section. That's ok though as I'm still 30lbs (2stone) above my prepreg weight so wouldn't be able to fit into anything!

Just wrote a huge post, and my fone decided it didnt want to post so deleted it arghh!
I think im bk to my pre-pregnancy weight, apart from my backfat :haha:
Mason has been sleepin well at nite, sleeping from 10.30 to 5.30, then until 10 :)
I have also booked mason christenin for august, seem ages away!
Hope everyones well x

Can I join this please :D ?

Baby Madeleine born 19th Feb 2.32pm weighing 6lb 12oz

Welcome mummy to be :)

I'm still in legging's too there the best invention lol, I'm going to go back to my Weight watchers class next thurs thoughts of having to be good again :haha: but I be glad of it come the summer :)

Cailin sleep from 8 to half 2 last night I put her on the hungrier formula she is much more content, how early will u all introduce the spoon feed?? I'm thinking a bit of bed time rice around 8 wks x

sorry i havent been around girls hope we are all ok ?, I have been back at work busy because i booked a holiday to great yarmouth in 5 weeks time real excited hope corey is ok in a caravan lol.

Ooooo and on sleeping news Corey now on gripe water and no colic in sight is sleeping 9pm to 5.30am every night whooop whoop so proud of him .

Hope all the babies are well ?. xxx

I still have my belly. I hope it does go. My core muscles are rubbish at the mo. Really need to start getting back in my gym ball for a different reason now.

Eve I saved myself £20 on the shop but I'll use that hopefully to buy just milk on the 2nd week! Plus there's some stuff I forgot. Lol. Like sanitary towels. Really hoped my bleeding would have stopped by now. I brought double quantity with some stuff to put more into freezer for the third week.

Gemma you're coming to Norfolk! What holiday park you going to? Gt Yarmouth is one of the areas I cover at work :) x

When I reply on my phone I miss replying so many things!

Hi ya mummy to be. Hope youre ok.

Gem I am jealous. Lennie is getting worse at night. Last night he justvwouldnt settle back in his basket. Brought him in our bed and was happy as pie! He's so cheeky, but I am exhausted.

How can I make him sleep better in his basket and longer! In his basket he wakes up for feeds every couple of hours. If he ends up in bed with us he goes 4+ hours. So I'm actually wondering if it is feeding he's waking up for. If it's not, what else would he wake up for?

Is gripe water ok to use from a month? I'll be getting some of that soon then!

Could Lennie be getting affected by what I eat? Today he wouldn't stop crying with a tummy ache and my mum asked what I ate yesterday in regards to greens, and i ate mushy peas. And it's Made me think of other times he's been in pain and there seems to be a pattern - or is it a co-incidence? X

Rachael yes it could be what your eating hun.... gripe water is worth a try but never worked for me i found infacol so much better with my son, and started using now as well and straight away hes started burping more and crying less! xx

wow mummy madness thats fab! but omg i cant believe you're back at work already!! xx

im so jealous of the sleepers lol !

rach - Holly is the same she will sleep 3 hours in the bed but do about 30 mins in the basket . like now she is fast off on the sofa with me but if i move her she will wake within 10 mins hen want boob just because she is awake .

welcome mummytobe xx

Joshua is the same wherever he is.. he wont sleep unless i'm walking around and his head is on my chest resting on my left boob?! he wont sleep in our bed, the moses basket... oh but he will in his bouncy chair when its vibrating! grrrrr he also doesn't seem amused by the sling so i literally have to hold him all the time!

Yep eve that sounds just like Lennie!

I forgot about the infercol. When I was actually in town I didn't bother cos he had been fine. Now it seems not. Lol. He just had the most runniest poo and it came all out his nappy. Something defo hasn't agreed with him.

Gemma I missed that! How u finding being back at work? X

I stopped drinking milk and since I've cut it out of my diet, she hasn't had a long peroid of crying...I'm going to keep it out of my diet for a week or two and if her "colic" seems to be gone, I'll try to add it back and see if it comes back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->