February mummies 2011 <3

got h to sleep in her basket from 11 last night but hubby came to bed at 1:30 dropped something on the floor put the light on and woke us all up grrr so she ended up having a feed , which meant she wanted another feed around 5 ish but then she slept after tha one in her basket till 9 ish so not so bad but annoyed at hubby for breaking her 1 feed a night routine grr.

i have no door frames or doors upstairs now - hubbys job this week lol ..wonder what the cow hv will think about that on friday lol .

I have decided from monday im gonna start exercising or something i need to get back in my jeans im fed up of wearing trackie bottoms all the time like a chav ! i saw there is a zumba game for the wii ..wonder if its any good ?

Eve - that is sooooo annoying !! my oh came to bed at 1, noisily with door open and hall light on so really bright. Woke us both up.....so at 1.30 i went to the loo before feeding Isabel, knowing she would be screaming when i got back :haha: revenge!!! why ARE men so thoughtless?

i know what you mean about getting your body back in shape. has anyone else got to go back to hospitals about their abdominals first? mine are too far apart :(

haha i do that go to the loo then get a drink and then change her nappy so she wakes hubby up if he has annoyed me - glad its not just me lmao !

abdominals - no ? what do you mean they are too far apart ?

the muscles stretched apart when i was pregnant and haven't gone back enough yet. she checked me in hospital, never had it checked before. i had to lie down, she put her fingers on my belly above my belly button in a line, pointing down, then i had to bering my shoulders and head up, she could then feel how many "fingers" aprt the muscles were (you can kind of feel the edge of your muscles that way). with me it was 9, is supposed to be about 3!! it is down to about 5 now (the gap) so i have to go and get checked.

on the plus side she said no sit ups for now :haha:

i think it means my back isn't well supported. she gave me a massive tubi grip to wear :lol:

I saw that game for wii too eve. It was on pre order list at the time. Is it out now? I'm going to get it eventually but wait till it goes down. Lol.

I've not checked my abdominals yet myself.

I've started doing some exercise too. I too need to get in some nicer clothes! I done some yoga today.

Think I'm going to start a journal too. Reading wines really motivate me so hopefully I will be doubly motivated with another one.

Lennie is basically 75% formula now. I feed him on last feed and first one. I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all and to still do even one feed is making me able to cope mentally with the transition.

With the switching to formula - its normal isn't it that he hasn't been for a pop in 2 days? X

the muscles stretched apart when i was pregnant and haven't gone back enough yet. she checked me in hospital, never had it checked before. i had to lie down, she put her fingers on my belly above my belly button in a line, pointing down, then i had to bering my shoulders and head up, she could then feel how many "fingers" aprt the muscles were (you can kind of feel the edge of your muscles that way). with me it was 9, is supposed to be about 3!! it is down to about 5 now (the gap) so i have to go and get checked.

on the plus side she said no sit ups for now :haha:

i think it means my back isn't well supported. she gave me a massive tubi grip to wear :lol:

oh i see .. i dont recall having mine checked :shrug:

I saw that game for wii too eve. It was on pre order list at the time. Is it out now? I'm going to get it eventually but wait till it goes down. Lol.

I've not checked my abdominals yet myself.

I've started doing some exercise too. I too need to get in some nicer clothes! I done some yoga today.

Think I'm going to start a journal too. Reading wines really motivate me so hopefully I will be doubly motivated with another one.

Lennie is basically 75% formula now. I feed him on last feed and first one. I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all and to still do even one feed is making me able to cope mentally with the transition.

With the switching to formula - its normal isn't it that he hasn't been for a pop in 2 days? X

i dont now if it is out i just saw it .

ooh i havent read her journal ill have a read now ..lets be motivated together i need to lose mine off my legs and my bum i think my tummy seems to be back to the way it was before at least .

as for the poo he might be a bit constipated having changed his diet have you tried giving him a bit of cooled boiled water to see if that gets things moving ?

good for you rach, glad you feel more happy with things :thumbup: Isabel is getting weighed again tomorrow so we'll see if anything i've done has helped :)

i need to lose it off my belly as that just doesn't seem to be going down :( and my bum looks enormous!!

h gets weighed friday , she fits in loads more clothes and nappies and mom saw her today after about a week and said she looked massive lol i think she will be about 8 and half pound

Joshua has outgrown his newborn clothes *cry* *cry* *cry* some of them have only been worn once!!! grrrrr.

Rach I am sooo glad to hear you're feeling better about everything now! :hugs:

and OOPS about the abdominal muscles - is that why they say not to exercise etc straight away? I'm doing loads of crunches and sit ups and stuff every day :S hope I'm not damaging anything haha.

good luck for tomorrow lucky - ps that pic was soooo cute!

My tummy hasn't seem to gone back as quickly as before :-( plus need to do something about my legs.

Lennie has outgrown a newborn outfit too. It was such a sad moment. Lol.

Well after I posted that Lennie done a poo! And it was defo 2 days worth. Sadly it was my turn sadly to change the nappy! X

were doin fine here few problems with my supply hopefully i can sort that out soon..shes 4wks old on wednesday i cant believe it really its goin fast :cry:

She had her first modelling shoot on sat she done so well hehe heres my fav pic just to cute lol..shes modelling frilly tushies.

Attachments

• emmamodel.jpg
    emmamodel.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 7
Aww carmyz that's such a cute pic.

Im having probes with supply too. He was still hungry after feeds, so I gave him bottles, he's mainly formula now bar 2 feeds, but don't know how long I can hold onto them for cause he's hungry after an hour from breast - which is where it all stArted before.

I hope u manage to get it sorted. X

hi everyone, nice and sunny here so i feel all :)

rach - have you noticed a difference in how lennie is after a formula feed compared with breast? did it confirm what you thought about how much he was getting etc?

hi everyone, nice and sunny here so i feel all :)

rach - have you noticed a difference in how lennie is after a formula feed compared with breast? did it confirm what you thought about how much he was getting etc?

You and your sun. grrrrr. :p Man I can't wait to move away from this horrid gray country.

sunny here too but a bit chilly still .
not such a good night sleep last night here :( hubby woke her again .. i swore lots at him lol so she ended up in the bed all night and had 3 feeds instead of her usual 1 she is very smiley today though so that makes up for it lol.

my excercise starts today . im not really too motivated lol.

finally a pic of a smile

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMAG01161.jpg

that's a lovely pic eve :) and carmyz :)

went to midwife today - Isabel has put on 1 and 1/2 or 2 oz in 5 days which is not massive but better than last time :) mw was really nice, not too stressed about it. thought she looked healthy and alert so just to stick with it and eat more chocolate! honest, she did say that!!

That's a cute smile eve! Lennie hardly smiles let alone be able to catch a pic. That's even if they are smiles!

Clare he is a lot better now on bottles - in the sense that he's not hungry all the time. Today I have had to wake him up for his feeds. The downside to bottles - he gulps them down so quickly he vomits :-s hopefully they will become less frequent when he gets more used to them.

I've just been doing exercise on wii. I took some pics of my body to motivate me and it was horrible! But it's what I need to keep me on track.

It is lovely and sunny here and makes me soooo happy too! When I got out of bed at 630 this morning it was already quite bright then and made me in a good mood! I'm normally not a morning person. X

ooh taking pics might motivate me too - im yet to do my exercise though i have walked the school runs so that must count for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->