February mummies 2011 <3

Fab pic girls :) weeks are going by so quick can't beleive my Lo will be 6 wks on wednes:wohoo: time flies wen your having fun :haha:

Think I over done it today between shopping and walking I'm so tried here's to at least 6 hrs straight sleep :haha: Zzzzzzzzzzz nite :)

Hey ladies, sorry I've been a bit quiet the last few days.
How is everyone doing?

Megan is 7 weeks old now, it's gone way too fast for my liking. it's my Sophie's 3rd birthday today too.
Why do kids have to grow up? lol

hope she has a nice day Ley , my son will be 3 soon too he is so big now lol :(

Holly has caught the boys colds so she is snotty and sneezy bless her and wouldnt settle last night realy so i gave in and just basically cuddled her in bed all night ..oh well at least we got some sleep that way lol .

Blah j wouldn't sleep till 1 then woke at 3.30 and wouldn't sleep till 4.30 till I put him in my bed then I couldn't get to sleep till nearly 5 then he woke at 6 then again at 7.30 and then slept till bearly 9! Grrrrr

Happy birthday to your LO ley xxx

Hey all :) first time I've been on the laptop for ages...just don't find the time!
Oscar had his 6 week check today and now weighs a whopping 10lb14! Am in shock!! Obviously the expressing (and the odd formula) has done the trick!! She was really helpful about my thrush, I can't believe how rubbish the gps have been about it! So am hopeful I'll be able to get it sorted out in the next week or so.
Have started doing a proper bedtime now, Oscar went to sleep at 9pm last night and slept til 3am then again til 6am!! Am in shock...I actually had a good nights sleep! :)

glad the thrush is getting better :)

we weighed holly on the wii and it said 9lb !!! if its right means she has put on 1lb40z in 14 days - that cant be right can it ? mind you she now fits in more clothes and nappies so perhaps she is

glad the thrush is getting better :)

we weighed holly on the wii and it said 9lb !!! if its right means she has put on 1lb40z in 14 days - that cant be right can it ? mind you she now fits in more clothes and nappies so perhaps she is

Thanks hun. I think it must be growth spurt time, so could easily be that she's put on that much. According to Os red book he put on 2lb in 9 days...I think they weighed him wrong at the hospital last week, but hey at least he's back on track! But if not then this must be the time for lots of weight gain! Go Holly! :)

2lbs! thats loads. lol. Lennie gets weighed again tomorrow. He "looks" like he's filling out his folds better.

We had a rubbish nights sleep. Lennie had last bottle at 11pm and woke at 4am. Normally he'd go to 6am. This was the first night I had to get up and do a bottle. My boobs had nothing in them :-(
I really didnt want to get out of bed.
He was really snuffly all through the night too and his vomitting is worse. Most times we will get a warning he is going to be sick. He will normally do two coughs and with that we can normally sit him up, which sometimes stops it happening or at least stops him vomitting all over his face or choking. Well last night he was doing it lots and we were up and down like yo yos.

wii thats great about your thrush! x

So I'm thinking about going back to work. (Retail manager) I had never intended to at all. Not only did I hate my job but I loved the idea of being a house mom. But now I feel like I need the identity and independence back. I would only go back part time for like 12 hours a week. So that would be 3 days at only 4 hours each day. Enough to get me to take a shower and do my hair and make-up once in a while and interact with other women. And before you tell me to go to play groups to have chats, what I meant was interact with women that talk about other things OTHER than their baby all the time. :lol:

Seriously this is odd coming from me. I was a full time nanny for about 3 years, a daycare worker before that and a preschool teacher before that. I love kids!

i can relate to that jenni i think its normal to want some non baby time , after ds1 i went back 4 hours a day in the evenings was best of both worlds . i cant do it now as not financially viable . i have been a sahm full time now since oct 2007 i love it now though.

sorry to her youhad a rough night rach - maybe try him on a dif formula ? getting out of bed at night is one of the reasons im determined to bf i am too lazy lmao. i am jealous of your all night sleeps though lol.

Jenni I understand where you are coming from.

I love the idea of being a sahm, but I need to go back to work, only part time though, just so I can have some identity. Like u say. X

i can relate to that jenni i think its normal to want some non baby time , after ds1 i went back 4 hours a day in the evenings was best of both worlds . i cant do it now as not financially viable . i have been a sahm full time now since oct 2007 i love it now though.

sorry to her youhad a rough night rach - maybe try him on a dif formula ? getting out of bed at night is one of the reasons im determined to bf i am too lazy lmao. i am jealous of your all night sleeps though lol.

Lol. That is one of the bonus'

He done it on expressed milk too, god it's less than a week ago and I had to try and remember! The hv said it's cos when on breast he had to suck hard and now on bottle he doesn't have to suck as hard but still is. I'm going to mention it to her tomorrow and see if it's still normal. X

ahh ok!

i did 30 mins of wii fit this morning and gonna try the biggest loser one tonight see what thas like i need to lose a stone :/

So I'm thinking about going back to work. (Retail manager) I had never intended to at all. Not only did I hate my job but I loved the idea of being a house mom. But now I feel like I need the identity and independence back. I would only go back part time for like 12 hours a week. So that would be 3 days at only 4 hours each day. Enough to get me to take a shower and do my hair and make-up once in a while and interact with other women. And before you tell me to go to play groups to have chats, what I meant was interact with women that talk about other things OTHER than their baby all the time. :lol:

Seriously this is odd coming from me. I was a full time nanny for about 3 years, a daycare worker before that and a preschool teacher before that. I love kids!

I kinda hear ya....and I was completely psyched about being a SAHM...I'm still going to do it, but I feel like all I am is a diaper changer and milk cow. I hope once she gets a little older, she's more playful and stuff, then I can enjoy *just* being her mom a little more...I can't go back to work for a few reasons...they don't hire part time, and they are 60 miles away, and there is no flexibility with the shifts, and we only have 1 car I'm willing to take 60 miles away, and DH has to drive that everyday (he works at the same place I used to.) And honestly, I hated that job so much...I would sometimes cry because I had to go to work - I was unfortunate enough to have a horrible, sexist supervisor.

ahh ok!

i did 30 mins of wii fit this morning and gonna try the biggest loser one tonight see what thas like i need to lose a stone :/

I hear what you're saying too Jenni...though at the moment i'm thinking it would be wonderful to be a stay at home mum - i took Isabel to work today, it is an hour away and it just made me think arghhhhhhhh i don't want to go back. But I know after a while i will want to talk about things other than baby poo!! luckily i have normal mums as friends too so i won't go AS mad this time!! but it is also nice to feel like a person rather than just a mum, and to be able to go to the loo and get a cup of coffee whenever you fancy. We can't afford for me to be at home as I earn twice as much as hubby :( and I certainly wouldn't want him to get to stay at home :rofl:

as with most things it's swings and roundabouts...and the grass is always greener on the other side :lol:

Hello ladies :) How are you all? How is everyones b'feeding going? who is already onto formula?? :(

How are all the bubba's sleeping? Hoping that you all are getting some good sleep at night :)

Grrrr just sat down to say hello and Dustin wakes up :( grrrr
Talk soon girlies :)
xoxo

Eve I played biggest loser yesterday. It was actually ok. I need to lose 4 stone :-s

Mummy to be I'm on formula now.

Clare, do u work in Norwich? X

Here's a Devin smile to add to the mix!

Sorry if this was already discussed but is any one else's lo developing very dry skin patches???

Im dreading going back to work alredy even though I hopefully wont be doing until November. I just can't bear the thoughts of anyone else looking after my lil boy. I hope that gets easier as you get further along :cry:

Attachments

• Dev smile bnb.jpg
    Dev smile bnb.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
I need to lose SEVEN stone lol how depressing is that?? xx

BTW for anyone who doesn't have me on fb :D

here is joshua when he was first born
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/182291_10150139954560751_512630750_8420727_5286103_n.jpg

here he is a couple of weeks old snoozing
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180765_10150140774405751_512630750_8428183_6083029_n.jpg

here he is the most of a smile i've managed to catch on camera lol
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/200408_10150157333690751_512630750_8589882_674610_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->