February mummies 2011 <3

As for dtd...I don't think you should do it until you feel totally ready, not when you've stopped bleeding! So I'd just tell him that you're scared and you're not sure you're ready yet, Jeez it's still only 4-6 weeks since we pushed a bowling ball out, do we really want something going back in? :shrug: Fair enough if you do!!
I've given OH a helping "hand" so to speak and he seems happy enough to wait until I'm ready...mind you the poor guy didn't get much during my pregnancy either, so I bet he's gagging!!

ha ha ditto! pregnancy makes some women randy, for me it put me off and didn't seem right somehow, or practical near the end!!

hey rach just say to him ok then we might as well then so we can try for another so they re close in age ...he will soon find an excuse lmao

Eve he keeps saying lets make another baby!!! lol. I said I want to get over this one first.

I'm feeling rubbish today. I overdid it on exercising yesterday and now I can hardly move. My body aches! x

ahh you best not use that for an excuse then rach haha - it will def work with my oh though ;)

6 week checks for me have always been - "do you want an internal? " me - no thanks ..dr - ok . blood pressure took and then they check the baby .

I didn't realize they would do an internal at all. What would be the point of this?

What is everyone thinking of doing for Birth Control? My doctor mentioned I should get an IUD fitted at 6 weeks so I need to hurry and make the decision in the next few weeks!

I went into town today - went to buy something in Boots and couldn't find my debit card...realized I had left it in the selfserve in Morrisons yesterday!! Durrrr, i only just realized then. I wasn't even paniced :shrug: luckily someone handed it in and I got it back - baby brain or what :dohh:

i am just dreading the day when i go out with my boob hanging out!!!

Maybe thats what he is thinking....hes saying that cos he thinks it what I want to hear and will have sex with him. lol.

I've lost Lennie's favourite dummy and he's jst not digging the substitute! x

6 week checks for me have always been - "do you want an internal? " me - no thanks ..dr - ok . blood pressure took and then they check the baby .

I didn't realize they would do an internal at all. What would be the point of this?

What is everyone thinking of doing for Birth Control? My doctor mentioned I should get an IUD fitted at 6 weeks so I need to hurry and make the decision in the next few weeks!

Mine have always asked if i have dtded, and if that is ok they say don't need to do an internal. I do get the impression they really don't want to do it, and we really don't want to have it, so i guess not many get done :haha: I'm not sure what they are hoping to feel though, eurgh!

I am going for abstinence as birth control, :haha: better not tell hubby that. probably back to condoms (good from the mess point of view :winkwink:) although would consider an IUD, have never had one before. i don't really want to go on the pill. it's all decisions !

Jenni, you don't need to decide by 6 weeks.....it can be done anytime. You could make an appointment the week after and get it done. I am going to get an IUD. The non-hormonal one. I had it before and its what has suited me best out of everything. Anything with extra hormones in make me crazy. x

i am just dreading the day when i go out with my boob hanging out!!!
Ha ha, that made me laugh. x

Maybe thats what he is thinking....hes saying that cos he thinks it what I want to hear and will have sex with him. lol.

what's his fav?

i just went for Asda cheapest - £1 for 2, to see if she liked them. Bex suggested MAM...may have to do a touch of research! how do you steralise yours?

what's his fav?

i just went for Asda cheapest - £1 for 2, to see if she liked them. Bex suggested MAM...may have to do a touch of research! how do you steralise yours?

I'm obsessed with plastic needing to be BPA free so I got Tomee Tipee ones and she loves them :) They come with a holder that can be used to sterilize them. What we do though is just through them in the Milton container we use to sterilize her bottles. Since you're BFing you probably don't have that so I would personally just boil them.

Lennie's fav is Avent ones. I steralise them in the steam steraliser. You could get some milton and just have a bit made up for the dummy? Or like Jenni said with boiling water. x

clare - join the mam facebook page they give them away ;) i have 4 dummies and 3 bottles free from them - i dont use either yet lol

birth control -condoms i guess as the injection makes me hae a constant period and spots, the pill gives me migranes , i am too crap to remember to take the pill and the mini pill anyway, i considered the implant but im not sure . if we decide a 4th kid is a deffo no no ill just tell hubby to get snipped , he knows i want him to he is not keen but tough shit ive pushed 3 kids out of my bits i thin he should suffer a bit lmao.

clare - join the mam facebook page they give them away ;) i have 4 dummies and 3 bottles free from them - i dont use either yet lol

birth control -condoms i guess as the injection makes me hae a constant period and spots, the pill gives me migranes , i am too crap to remember to take the pill and the mini pill anyway, i considered the implant but im not sure . if we decide a 4th kid is a deffo no no ill just tell hubby to get snipped , he knows i want him to he is not keen but tough shit ive pushed 3 kids out of my bits i thin he should suffer a bit lmao.

ah but to really suffer make him have it done 3 times. :haha:

Both Joshua and Jakob have only had avent dummies and won't have any others for some reason? Maybe because I use avent bottles and they feel similar or something?

It was the first dummy we ever gave him so I dint know if that's got anything to docwith it.

Well Lennie has two new dummies now. God knows where the other one is. Everything disappears in our bedroom :-s

Oh wow I want to go back on Facebook now just to get free dummies and bottles! I'm Gorna get my Sis is law to join them. Hopefully that'll work?! X

Hi ladies

My Lo has a belly button herina, anyone any advice on this thanks :) my HV said once it stays soft and flesh colour it's no harm. I just thought she had an outtie :blush:

As for birth control I'm going back on the pill, I'm getting hot flushes and a taste for sweet things so I think my period is on it's way :( so won't be DTD till I'm back on birth controll that's the only way I would feel relaxed and comfortable x

health visitor just been - didnt like her but at least she wasnt rude.

Holly is now 9lb 4oz which is a weight gain of 1lb 8oz in 2 weeks - well done my boobs haha , it does make me feel good though to know that she is thriving from my milk as i had such trouble with my sons weight for the 1st 6 weeks.

apparently she is 55cm which is what she was at birth so i think someone has measured her wrong because she is def longer now as she reaches the feet in her baby grows now.

no more visits thank god !though she expects to see me at the clinic once a month to get her weighed .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->