February mummies 2011 <3

eve how old was ds1 when he got to 9oz?

Lennie was making us laugh this morning with his arms and legs. He was in his moses basket and was not interested in sleeping at all and all we could see was his legs and arms moving about out the top while he was talking to himself. He was like this about an hour. x

i cant remember sorry , i just remember it was before all the other babies of a similar age .

I'm not really allowed in here am I lol?
My girl wasn't born until 03/03/2011 in the end - she was due in Feb though :p xx

Hi Bethan :wave: how late were you , we were 15 days late!!

Welcome and congrats Beth :)

Rach, my Lo is on the hungirer feed I put her on it wen she was 4 weeks old and the difference in sleeping is brill and she is stuffed after 5oz but I just make 6pz bottles just incase :)

wooww, i haven't been on in soo long, i can't keep up with you all!!
Just a quick update Mason now weight 11lb 6oz lil chubbs, and has started to giggle its soo cute :) will leave you with a few pics....hope everyone is well :)
first smile!
mason knfjh.jpg
little brother vest!
kn;jkhbkxznckasc.jpg
chillin'!
mason moo.jpg
supporting comic relief!
mason moo 2.jpg

Aww that's so cute paiytonsmummy. If I remember right you were the first of lovebugs to have baby? X

love his comic relief nose lol!!

we had such a good night , holly flopped at 8:30 and went till 1:45 had a quick feed and then went till 6am ..i am begining to see a light at the end of he tunnel ...its only a dim light mind you as this was in our bed , once she sleeps through properly im gonna attempt to get her in a cot or something i think , i do love waing up with her against me though its so cute :p

love his comic relief nose lol!!

we had such a good night , holly flopped at 8:30 and went till 1:45 had a quick feed and then went till 6am ..i am begining to see a light at the end of he tunnel ...its only a dim light mind you as this was in our bed , once she sleeps through properly im gonna attempt to get her in a cot or something i think , i do love waing up with her against me though its so cute :p

Ooh that's good! I had a good night and all :D - Jess didn't wake for her 5am feed for the first time ever so we went 3am-8am ish which is like unheard of!! :D
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies can I join please? Spencer will be a month old on Thursday I can't believe how quickly time is going! X

welcome ava congrats on your little boy :) . my maiden name was Spencer and we always considered it for a boy :)

Hi everyone sorry been a little preoccupied our little Lewis was born 15th March at 1.38am weighing 7lb 6oz. Very traumatic labour and crash c section. Will put more details soon. Hope your all ok x

Hi everyone welcome :)

im so jealous of those getting sleep :( last night he fell asleep at 1.30 woke up at 2.30 went back to sleep 3.15 woke again at 4.30 went back to sleep at 5 woke up at 6.30 went back to sleep at 7.20 and then i had to get up for jakob anyway. i just want to SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Hi everyone welcome :)

im so jealous of those getting sleep :( last night he fell asleep at 1.30 woke up at 2.30 went back to sleep 3.15 woke again at 4.30 went back to sleep at 5 woke up at 6.30 went back to sleep at 7.20 and then i had to get up for jakob anyway. i just want to SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP

is it perhaps a growth spurt - was he hungry each time , we had nights likethat about a week ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->