February mummies 2011 <3

ooh good luck Ley and Megan.

I think Holly was having a growth spurt yesterday or something again she fed hourly all day and 2 hourly through the night i am shattered lol !

Ley when did you get the letter for appointment for jabs through?

Eve, I was wondering the same thing with Lennie! But didnt know if there was a 6 week growth spurt?? idk. Lennie is feeding loads too.

I have 4 hours remaining until tiny terror number 1 arrives!!! I'm not counting eve cause shes going to be helping us. lol. x

they say they have one approx 4-6 weeks so im thinking it could be that .

she has let go of my boob long enough for me to make a cake and peg the washing out but now im back to playing cow haha.

Ley i hope the jab went ok, i am so not looking forward to them :(

i took Izzy to be weighed this morning and..... 4 oz on!!! What a porker:haha: mind you she didn't poo yesterday so some if it could be that :rofl:!! I was so relieved. And i only managed 3 oz top up yesterday as she didn't want it in the morning then it was just easier to boob feed.

Now i am sorted with the bottles she has a bit more today :thumbup: oh and Tim offered to do a bottle in the night tonight :thumbup: maybe cos i told him how absolutely knackered i feel now!! she'll probably sleep through tonight!!

tim had a day off today so we've been to the pub for lunch, nom nom. now i just fancy a bit of Eve's Lemon drizzle cake :rofl:

sending over a virtul slice of cake lol .

glad she has put on weight :)

Yay! That's great about the gain clare. I hope you get a good sleep tonight!

Well so far the children have been behaving themselves. I'm now starting to get concerned about looking after two babies tomorrow.

I just gave Lennie a kiss and he stuck out his Tongue with sick on. Eew. Lol. X

Ley when did you get the letter for appointment for jabs through?

Eve, I was wondering the same thing with Lennie! But didnt know if there was a 6 week growth spurt?? idk. Lennie is feeding loads too.

I have 4 hours remaining until tiny terror number 1 arrives!!! I'm not counting eve cause shes going to be helping us. lol. x

i got it last week, and phoned up for the appointment.

She slept all day yesterday and is very grumpy today :(

Ah ok. Hopefully should get a letter soon.

Well I'm shattered! My nephew was up twice in the night and Lennie once, and tonight we have the 2nd baby. I'm still in my nightie cause I haven't had a chance to get dressed. X

Hi all I have 2 month needles on the 6th of April dread it poor baby good luck ley :hugs:

Feeling very hormonal still have my period :( 10 days now even though I started back on my pill :( it has me drained :(

Phoebe slept all the way from 8 - 5:30 in the morning last night! I couldn't believe it when it happened! She didn't go down till 10 tonight so we'll see how it goes. :)

Phoebe slept all the way from 8 - 5:30 in the morning last night! I couldn't believe it when it happened! She didn't go down till 10 tonight so we'll see how it goes. :)

Ooh Jenni congrats! I had a 10-6 stint the other night - didn't believe it - no such luck since :p!
xx

I quite like the clocks going forward :) Spencer wakes up at the same time so last night we put him down at 8pm then he woke at 2.30 and 6.30am I managed to get in 9 hrs sleep which was fab! X

wow lucky you !!

out of interest do you bf or ff ?

we had 3 decent nights last week a 10 -6 then 2 nights where she went 8-2 quick 5 min feed then off till 6/7 but last 3 days i think she is going through a growth spurt as she has been feeding lots al day and all night

Isabel managed 10.30-3 the one night tim did the night shift - tho she wnated boob after anyway, still good tho!! not so goo last night but there is hope :)

has anyone else's hayfever started :( i cant take my anti histamines whilst bfing, sooo not good :(

oh an Isabel hasn't pooed since Wednesday, that's 3 and a half days, what should i do? have tried massage, cycling legs, air to botty, trying to stimulate botty...not too sure about the sugar. i might get some lactalose tomorrow or should i try today?

oh an Isabel hasn't pooed since Wednesday, that's 3 and a half days, what should i do? have tried massage, cycling legs, air to botty, trying to stimulate botty...not too sure about the sugar. i might get some lactalose tomorrow or should i try today?

If she's having formula it might have just blocked her up slightly as it's a little harder to digest and takes their guts a little longer to work through...she'll get used to it after a while, but it might be worth giving her a little water just to loosen her insides a little? Not much though...but it seemed to work for O. x

yea id try her with some cooled boiled water clare see if that helps .

so who else forgot about the clocks then and didnt get up til 11am ..ooops !!!

yea id try her with some cooled boiled water clare see if that helps .

so who else forgot about the clocks then and didnt get up til 11am ..ooops !!!

:haha: lazy bint!!! Good job it wasn't a school day :rofl:

thanks for the tips guys...was going to try water, the hv said not to as she needs the nutrition :dohh: but was going to anyway except hubby made up all the bottles into formula :dohh:!! Anyway, posting on here was enough...she pooed! Weighed the nappy :haha: it was 4 and a half oz!! there was wee in it too though, might weigh one with wee in later sooooooo sad i know!!

any way, we are all relieved, espc Izzy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->