February mummies 2011 <3

hey she pooed again..haven't weighed the nappy yet :rofl: i want to see if her 4 oz weight gain was all poo!!!!!

Phoebe slept all the way from 8 - 5:30 in the morning last night! I couldn't believe it when it happened! She didn't go down till 10 tonight so we'll see how it goes. :)

wow lucky you !!

out of interest do you bf or ff ?

we had 3 decent nights last week a 10 -6 then 2 nights where she went 8-2 quick 5 min feed then off till 6/7 but last 3 days i think she is going through a growth spurt as she has been feeding lots al day and all night

We ff. But weirdly she only had 2oz just before bed so I was shocked when she slept that long. Bummer it was on hubbys watch. Go figure last night she goes down at 10 and up at 3:30 as normal. Though that's still great and I should be grateful, lol.

Oh my gosh Claire I can't beleive you weighed her nappy! Haha

In other news I threw out my back this afternoon while hanging up laundry, of all things! It was horrible though cause I had brought Phoebe down with me (I put her down on this inflatable donut thing we have) and so couldn't bend down to bring her back up the stairs. So I had to leave my poor crying baby down in the communal garden (we live in a flat) while I struggled up the steps crying for hubby to go get her. So now I'm hauled up here in bed in extreme pain. Blah, off to the doctors tomorrow.

Should I be concerned my (1/3 formula 2/3 breast fed) baby poops all the time for the last 2 weeks. Like 8 times a day? sometimes its only like a tablespoon of poop in there though.......not like a whole diaper full ---

Should I be concerned my (1/3 formula 2/3 breast fed) baby poops all the time for the last 2 weeks. Like 8 times a day? sometimes its only like a tablespoon of poop in there though.......not like a whole diaper full ---

No I wouldn't worry...Oscar was doing this up until the last week or so, when it's begun to regulate now! He's almost like clockwork with his poos now! :haha:

...on poo number 4 now...shouldn't have opened my mouth!!

Phoebe slept all the way from 8 - 5:30 in the morning last night! I couldn't believe it when it happened! She didn't go down till 10 tonight so we'll see how it goes. :)

wow lucky you !!

out of interest do you bf or ff ?

we had 3 decent nights last week a 10 -6 then 2 nights where she went 8-2 quick 5 min feed then off till 6/7 but last 3 days i think she is going through a growth spurt as she has been feeding lots al day and all night

We ff. But weirdly she only had 2oz just before bed so I was shocked when she slept that long. Bummer it was on hubbys watch. Go figure last night she goes down at 10 and up at 3:30 as normal. Though that's still great and I should be grateful, lol.

Oh my gosh Claire I can't beleive you weighed her nappy! Haha

In other news I threw out my back this afternoon while hanging up laundry, of all things! It was horrible though cause I had brought Phoebe down with me (I put her down on this inflatable donut thing we have) and so couldn't bend down to bring her back up the stairs. So I had to leave my poor crying baby down in the communal garden (we live in a flat) while I struggled up the steps crying for hubby to go get her. So now I'm hauled up here in bed in extreme pain. Blah, off to the doctors tomorrow.

oh that is rubbish, jenni - moral doing the laundry is BAD for you! tell hubby he must always do it now :haha:

really hope it gets better soon, doing your back in is bad any time but especially with a baby

its all go on the poop front lol !

Holly poos in every nappy from about 10am - 8pm , i have no idea where it all comes from !

jenniflower , i suffer with back issues its hell , hope you get better soon , ts terrible when tryng to look after kids

Jenni hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

As for pooping my Lo only goes once a day and it's 2 nappies full as she only starts as I change her so that much comes I have to put another nappy under her she is like an ice cream machine :haha:

Jenni hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

As for pooping my Lo only goes once a day and it's 2 nappies full as she only starts as I change her so that much comes I have to put another nappy under her she is like an ice cream machine :haha:

:haha:

i only experienced the "icecream machine" with isabel, not the other girls, it is funny....not something you really want to see to often tho!!

hopefully Izzy will settle down now, one a day would be fine :thumbup:

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I don't know if anyone noticed I disapeared.. I was on my phone trying to click last page and accidently pressed unsubscribe?!!? and i rarely use my laptop anymore now I'm not studying so decided to wait until i used it to find the group again, and that hasn't been until this week! :( and now i'm back on laptop, im a staff member on a midwifery forum and there's a whole new site relaunch next week so been trying to help out preparing for that!

got my first period today :'( booooooooooooooo - not impressed. I suddenly feel moody, exhausted, massively headachy etc

I can't wait to catch up with all you guys and you LOs!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

i thought i was quiet Wine!!!

boo for periods .

i have got a face full of spots again , i was spotty all through pregnancy until the last 4 weeks ad now they are back grrr

Hello wine, yes I'd wondered where you'd got to! Rach has gone quiet too, that might be the strain of babysitting her nephews!!

:wave:

Bleurgh to periods! Hope your spots dont mean yours is coming eve, we should be ok for a few months please ?!!

Ugh..periods suck...fxed mine stays away...even though I did buy myself some really cute mama cloth...

Ugh..periods suck...fxed mine stays away...even though I did buy myself some really cute mama cloth...

What's a mama cloth? Is it lik cloth nappies for periods? Cause ever since I started with Phoebe I've been wondering if there's anything more natural for me.

What's a mama cloth? Is it lik cloth nappies for periods? Cause ever since I started with Phoebe I've been wondering if there's anything more natural for me.

Yup! It's pretty awesome, actually. I used some I made for my pp bleed, and when I liked it, I decided to order some well made cloth. =) I actually wrote my latest post about it (with a picture of them). :thumbup: And if you google it, you can find a lot of information about them and the health benefits. I'm also going to invest in a Diva Cup at some point. (Probably when it actually comes back.)

wee notions do them too https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30&zenid=71ekmbncc77ku50rrphvkg7ot5

Are divacups like mooncups?

yea i think they are similar .

cant say im all that up for these things even though we use real nappies etc i think ill be sticking to my tampax lol ! though hopefully not for a while fingers crossed

cant say im all that up for these things even though we use real nappies etc i think ill be sticking to my tampax lol ! though hopefully not for a while fingers crossed

i've thought about them but never actually got round to doing anything about it...yes hopefully not for a while.

on a seperate note, i cut Isabel's finger when i cut her nails this morning, i felt AWFUL, nearly cried, i still think about it...there was a lot of blood, :cry: think i will ask hubby to do it next time, i'm so scared now :( bad mother!!

i've thought about them but never actually got round to doing anything about it...yes hopefully not for a while.

on a seperate note, i cut Isabel's finger when i cut her nails this morning, i felt AWFUL, nearly cried, i still think about it...there was a lot of blood, :cry: think i will ask hubby to do it next time, i'm so scared now :( bad mother!!

Omg that's seriously my biggest fear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"