February mummies 2011 <3

thing is, she's my 3rd - i managed ok with them, but now i am sooo worried. if i don't cut them she scratches her face, or my boob!!

i cut ds2's toe once its awful isnt it . i just bite hollys nails atm.

she has her necklace on today ( i know she is still a bit young for it but i had to see how cute it looked :p )

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_4178.jpg

Lovely pic eve :) I'm going to order mine soon I notice Lo's gums gone very hard and she started to dribble awwww how cute :haha:

As for cutting nails I'm biting and peeling them as I cut DS finger wen he was 2 and he still won't let me forget I felt so bad too :blush:

Going to ring baby nurse tomorr my poor Lo isn't settling on her food she seems full up after evening feed between 4 and 6ish varies each day and then only has another onuces or 2 during the night seems doubled up ever since hernia has made appears :( :(

I still have my period 11 days now!!!!

Lovely pic eve :) I'm going to order mine soon I notice Lo's gums gone very hard and she started to dribble awwww how cute :haha:

As for cutting nails I'm biting and peeling them as I cut DS finger wen he was 2 and he still won't let me forget I felt so bad too :blush:

Going to ring baby nurse tomorr my poor Lo isn't settling on her food she seems full up after evening feed between 4 and 6ish varies each day and then only has another onuces or 2 during the night seems doubled up ever since hernia has made appears :( :(

I still have my period 11 days now!!!!

Hi ya, I'm back too! We had a very busy weekend, which ended with Lennie going to hospital on Sunday........that's why I was MIA.

I copied and pasted from my journal what happened, so I'm sorry for repeating it:

Well what a weekend we had.

The kids were a challenge! I loved having them with us but I am enjoying my quiet days again!

Then Sunday Lennie went to hospital.

Lennie was still snuffley, but I still thought it was his cold. MIL came over Sunday and said he didnt seem himself, he was pretty lethargic to be honest. Then my sister came over to pick up my nephews. She is a nurse and she looked at his chest and said he was breathing really hard, like it was taking more effort for him. He was also off his feeds, and leaving about 2oz every time.
MIL called OOH and got us an appointment at doctors so we went. Doctor confirmed he did have a wheeze and he was working harder to breathe. She said it could be 1 of 3 things. Bacterial infection, Viral infection or asthma, which they can't diagnoses until 2 anyway. The options we had was to give him antibiotics but she wasnt keen on that, or send him to the hospital. So we took option 2.
Got to the hosp and was seen straight away, pediatrician diagnosed Bronchiolitis. A viral chest infection. Lennie was to be admitted to be put on oxygen. We had to wait 3 hours for a bed, and while we were waiting in a&e Lennie's sats were 94% the first time they were taken, the 2nd time a couple of hours later they were 88% so he was put on oxygen in a&e and then given saubotomal and back on o2. Once we got to the ward he was weaned off the o2 and was doing ok without it. His sats were 94% again.
We were kept in overnight and Lennie done fine all night, his sats would drop but he would pick up again to mainly 94%.
He done well the next day too and was feeding normal again and we were allowed home at 4pm :)
Throughout the day Lennie was given something through an inhalor. I don't even know what it is :-S and we have been given it to continue at home, but should be able to start weaning him off it tomorrow if his breathing is ok. We have also been advised to reduce his amount of formula and feed more often so that his stomach doesnt get too big as it will push up on his diaphragm making the breathing difficult.
Lennie is much better now, he's a bit out of sync from everything that went on at the weekend, but hopefully will start to feel settled again soon. x

Oh that is a cute pic eve :)

Wow that midwifery forum must be interesting wine!

I think that my period is coming all the time......... but still not here, but then its only been 10 days since lochia stopped........hope I got a little time yet. Oh yeah I was meaning to ask this ages ago.......does your period come when it used to come before pregnancy? x

Oh that is a cute pic eve :)

Wow that midwifery forum must be interesting wine!

I think that my period is coming all the time......... but still not here, but then its only been 10 days since lochia stopped........hope I got a little time yet. Oh yeah I was meaning to ask this ages ago.......does your period come when it used to come before pregnancy? x

oh poor Lennie , glad he is on the mend though .

my period has always come back the same time ..the only reason i know is that i have mine the same time as my mom ...so she always knows when im pregnant striaght away grrr . I guess this also mst be why the edd of all 3 of my kids has been a Friday .. regular lol !

Eve I LOVE that necklace... I've been toying with the idea of getting one for Jakob for a while but I'm worried he's too old as they are for babies and he will be 2 in May? But he didn't get his first tooth till he was nearly a year and he's only had 4 until recently but the back ones are coming through and he gets so dribbly and his cheeks get so hot and red and i feel sorry for him :(

Rachael I'm so glad Lennies better now! If it was me i'd be really panicking up the hospital lol, bless him..

as for periods I'm not sure - mine used to be super regular, 5 days, very heavy, very painful

But this one is super light, a little bit of pain - had a massive headache yesterday but feel fine today it's really odd! But maybe because it's the first one?

I also got MAJOR pms this time which I've never had before really with periods? It felt very strange loL!

my son wore his till recently he is 3 in may but only got his last 4 teeth at xmas , id just make sure it was long enough as hollys one is too small to fit him i tried it, well it fits him but looks a bit snug.

I'm still bleeding from delivery but still no period. I'm assuming I'll know th difference I suppose. It's been really annoying wearing these awful bulky mat pads every day. I probably won't know what to do with myself when I go back to normal ones! Haha

i feel soooo tired today , dunno why didnt have a worse night than usual but i really struggled to get up this morning .

meh .. i best have an early night tonight as i got my sons mothers day assembly in the morning so ill need to be showered and dressed for the school run instead of my usual jogging bottoms and hair in a ponytail lol !

I have struggled to get up the last 2 days...........every day that I get up I have told myself i'm going back to bed for the morning, but never do. lol.

Finally got a picture of Lennie smiling last night! Woo Hoo. Here it is:

098.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute smile!!!!

jenni i came on my period so quick all i had was the maternity ones and ended up using them again haha

just ordered matching amber necklaces for jakob and joshua, how long is yours eve? they said 30cm - which i'm hoping will be long enough

Ahh poor lennie. My demi had that at four weeks and was admitted to hospital too. It took her about two weeks to get over it. Hope he feels better soon!

I had a period last week but it only lasted two days and was really light, I wandered if it even was a period? At least I got out my internal at the docs.

My baby is 8 weeks tomorrow and I'm really struggling with my broodyness. I'm so so greatful for my two little ladies but I can't help the way I feel? Anyone else feel like this? Maybe it's because my oh has said no more, I feel 27 is to young to decide "no more babies".

Hope your all doing ok x

Ahh poor lennie. My demi had that at four weeks and was admitted to hospital too. It took her about two weeks to get over it. Hope he feels better soon!

I had a period last week but it only lasted two days and was really light, I wandered if it even was a period? At least I got out my internal at the docs.

My baby is 8 weeks tomorrow and I'm really struggling with my broodyness. I'm so so greatful for my two little ladies but I can't help the way I feel? Anyone else feel like this? Maybe it's because my oh has said no more, I feel 27 is to young to decide "no more babies".

Hope your all doing ok x

oh i am still broody too , i was like this after ds2 i didnt feel "complete" and now i have 3 i still feel the same tbh but not quite as bad. my oh has said no more (though he said this after the other 2 too ) i think he means it this time , he wasnt as enthusiastic this pregnacy either tbh. i know i shouldnt have anymore as i want to be able to afford my kids etc but there is still part of me that wants more .. i wonder if this ever goes away though .. i mean i could have 10 and still want more lol !

It's weird because I'm feeling the opposite. All my life I've wanted a big family, 4 maybe 6 kids, buy it's like i feel complete. I have no idea if it's to do with my birth experience or not but I just feel I could never love another child as much as her. Nor give her the amount of attention I want with other kids running around. I don't know if that's crazy or not though.

It's weird because I'm feeling the opposite. All my life I've wanted a big family, 4 maybe 6 kids, buy it's like i feel complete. I have no idea if it's to do with my birth experience or not but I just feel I could never love another child as much as her. Nor give her the amount of attention I want with other kids running around. I don't know if that's crazy or not though.

i think alot of people feel that and worry about that when expecting the second, but you can love them all :) but maybe 1 is actually right for you? i guess there is no way of knowing till you're there, and just think of the money you'll save :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->