• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February mummies 2011 <3

Glad i am not the only one who thinks HV are nutters then lol.
Hugs to all with no sleep .

Oscar bearing up thanks Rach its hard for us all, But as long as we can keep him comfertable at home and avoid Hospital stays its alot better and more comfertable for him.

Corey got weighed today 6lb exactly still a teeny tiny lol, Also think growth spurt is happening feeding all day today very much not like him and also bit of horrid trapped wind today and collicy not to bad but still mite try get some infacol tomorrow .

Hows every 1 tonight ?. xxx

Holly is currently complely zonked out from her feed and her lavender bath lol . def a growth spurt going on though as she has been feeding every 2 hours today ..im getting through the lanisoh !
hoping to try her again in the moses tonight but i guess she will end up in our bed ..again !

I keep nodding off in bed with him then OH nudges me to put him back in basket .. Just hoping all us Mummies on here get some sleep lol.

I keep tryingto sleepbut every time I lay down he poos lol! Why can't he do itat once??! :p xx

hey ladies how are we all???
hope all your LO are ok :)

Mason is a little angel...he is soo settled between feeds, complete opposite to Paiyton :)
had him weighed yesterday and he is now 9lb 2oz, he was 6lb 2oz at birth!!! little chubster!!
My mum is having him tomorrow night and MIL is having paiyton, so me and OH can got out for a few drink..should be nice :)
My tear had completely healed...which is very quick for a 3rd degree :) and i have got an appointment for my 12 week perineum check (i didn't go to my first one with Paiyton :o)

hope all you ladies are well and enjoying your babies :) xx

Megan didn't get up until 10:30 today and my older 2 are at their nanas for the weekend so I got to lay in! woohoo!! lol

How is everyone today?

jealous of all the lie ins lol !

Holly was up 12 , 3 and 6:30 so no too bad i guess except i got pee'd on cus i was like a zombie tryng to change her and wasnt watching haha. i then nodded off till 9:15 but felt guilty cus my boys were on their own .. im sure some kind of routine will emerge eventually

just heard some sad news.
My friends 6 year old passed away this morning. He was born with kidney problems and had been on dialysis but picked up a bug which his little body couldn't fight off.

My heart is absolutely breaking for his mum. I just can't imagine how she is feeling :(

just heard some sad news.
My friends 6 year old passed away this morning. He was born with kidney problems and had been on dialysis but picked up a bug which his little body couldn't fight off.

My heart is absolutely breaking for his mum. I just can't imagine how she is feeling :(

oh no that is awful :hugs:

Oh god Leanne that's awful. I'm so emotional at the moment that made me cry. Just makes u think of what you got.

Lennie fed loads last night! I think 2, 4, 6. But then 10. So that was nice for a kind of lie in. He's grumpy now cos he's tired. He has been trying to sleep since his last feed at 1130.

Also I think his spots are getting better! X

Rachael Is that milk spots on his face my little one got 4 of them yesterday??

Ley that's heart breaking my DS is 6yrs old how people get the strength to get through it is unthinkable :hugs: :hugs:

had a horrid day corey still bad with colic oscar still bad poorly and spent day in a and e oscar has broken his finger in a door currently sat on my knee sobbing :(

ley that's horrible :( and mummymadness as well i'm sorry for both of you xxxxxx

What are milk spots? J has had a couple of little spots pop up but not sure what they are

He's sooo good I adore him, my dad keeps asking if i brought a doll home from hospital because he's never heard him cry lol! he cries at night when he's hungry because obviously i'm asleep so don't see his hunger cues like licking and trying to suck his hands etc so he ends up crying... but in the day he's fine and so alert he's awake for ages just looking around taking everything in, then has a feed and sleeps for a bit.. then wakes up and looks around again lol!

Is anyone else finding (or found) their second baby easier? well not easier but like they feel more relaxed and chilled about it all? I thought i was pretty relaxed last time round but this time I feel much more calm and confident

I actually found my second baby harder. She was very colicky and never slept for more than 20 minutes at a time. I also had severe pnd with her too.
Megan has been a lot easier though, I've been amazed at how she's just slotted into our little family and our routine.

ley that's horrible :( and mummymadness as well i'm sorry for both of you xxxxxx

What are milk spots? J has had a couple of little spots pop up but not sure what they are

He's sooo good I adore him, my dad keeps asking if i brought a doll home from hospital because he's never heard him cry lol! he cries at night when he's hungry because obviously i'm asleep so don't see his hunger cues like licking and trying to suck his hands etc so he ends up crying... but in the day he's fine and so alert he's awake for ages just looking around taking everything in, then has a feed and sleeps for a bit.. then wakes up and looks around again lol!

Is anyone else finding (or found) their second baby easier? well not easier but like they feel more relaxed and chilled about it all? I thought i was pretty relaxed last time round but this time I feel much more calm and confident

you are def more relaxed 2nd (and 3rd) time round imo , with my 1st i was panicking at every cough , snuffle , etc with 2nd and 3rd you dont tend to worry about all the little things.

my lo is hardly ever awake ..how long is anyone elses lo awake for ? holly is awake for the 1st 5-10 mins of her feeds and i you change her nappy thats about it she even fell asleep in the bath last night :shrug:

ye i am alot more relaxed this time...which is great thought i was going to be a complete mess like i was with DD but everythings fine :)
eve, mason is awake for hours at a time....but has been really sleepy over the last week, but health visitor seems to think hes going through a growth spurt :)

Aww bless eve, j goes through cycles 20-30mins laying there looking around all wide eyed and open mouthed... Then starts showing hunger signs so feeds for about 20mins the last few mins he falls asleep then stays asleep for about 3 hours or so... Then at night it's similar without the awake times but I guess as it's dark and he's all swaddled up he just sort of wakes for food and eats half asleep then falls straight asleep again.

The only thing is he takes a lot longer to eat at night as hes so half asleep!! Xxx

Aww bless eve, j goes through cycles 20-30mins laying there looking around all wide eyed and open mouthed... Then starts showing hunger signs so feeds for about 20mins the last few mins he falls asleep then stays asleep for about 3 hours or so... Then at night it's similar without the awake times but I guess as it's dark and he's all swaddled up he just sort of wakes for food and eats half asleep then falls straight asleep again.

The only thing is he takes a lot longer to eat at night as hes so half asleep!! Xxx

yea H seems to take forever to eat at night its prob just cus im knackered feels like ages lol !

how is the feeding going now btw ?

Wine, lennie's routine sound identical to J! I love it when he just stares and does little things with his lips.

Well I thought milk spots looked like little White heads. Lennies have got worse now. I don't know if it's baby acne or what. He has some on his legs too. I worry hes allergic to something in my milk or my cats
When the midwife saw them she said it was fine so I'm probably being ott.

On that note, i am loads more relaxed. Lol. I don't get worked up when he cries and I just feel so much more calmer than with my dd. X

Gem im sorry about Oscar. It sounds like u have had a crappy day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->