February mummies 2011 <3

I got my period back full flow too juicy, i read its because megan niw sleeps 7 hours a night and uses a dummy/paci during the day for comfort sucking.
Im not letting myself get broody, i cant have anymore babies now as hubby had a vasectomy last week. We both agreed it was the best thing to do but if i even think about another baby i get teary lol.

Thanks for the advice about megans weight ladies, its so odd as my first had serious weight gain issues due to severe reflux and they never wanted to do anything about it but megan is just a bit slow at gaining and they are all worried.
Stupid hvs

how did your hubby get on ? ive told mine that if we are really having no more hehas to go get it done but he really is not keen on the idea lol.

i asked my OH to get one but he said not until we have a girl :( i never want to be pregnant/give birth EVER again but would love more children :(

Joshua wont be out of room until he outgrows his moses basket - Jakob was in his for 6 months so hoping it will be nearly as long as that! then Jakob will move from cot to a toddler bed and Joshua will move into his cot xx

i asked my OH to get one but he said not until we have a girl :( i never want to be pregnant/give birth EVER again but would love more children :(

Joshua wont be out of room until he outgrows his moses basket - Jakob was in his for 6 months so hoping it will be nearly as long as that! then Jakob will move from cot to a toddler bed and Joshua will move into his cot xx

you could end up with a tribe of boys 1st wine my cousin has 5 boys so far lol !

My cousin has 8 boys lol
Eve he had a bit of a rough time with his, the incisions wouldn't close but he is fine now

ha ha. my OH is threatening me with the snip. I would love a baby and even start trying after we get married in August, but OH is so sure that we are definatly not having anymore.

So the other night i said, go and get the snip then..... think he was stunned by my encouragement. I trying a bit of reverse tactics. Ha ha, but I would only want another if OH really wanted one too, it would be wrong otherwise.

Oh God 8 boys.. no thanks :S lol I'm sure some people would love it but not me - i want someone to go out shopping with and stuff :(

I'm so tried my Lo was so uneasy tonight from 6 to 11 full of wind and wouldn't take feed I'm so worried :(

Hope you all have a great mothers day and get spoiled :hugs: xx

Oh God 8 boys.. no thanks :S lol I'm sure some people would love it but not me - i want someone to go out shopping with and stuff :(

I agree, when we found out I was l pregnant I was desperate for girl. And now that I have one I think that could be why I feel complete. I couldn't imagine having another one because I'd be afraid it would be another girl and then I'd have to share my time. I just want my one little girl and we can grow up to be best friends. Oh dear I sound like an after school special or something hahahaha

Happy Mothers day ladies xx

well holly had a crap nights sleep she was really restless but i dont know why ..meh !

anyway my boys made me breakfast in bed - which was a bowl of shreddies lmao and then we went out for Sunday lunch which was yummy :)

hope you mommies all got spoilt :)

well i got to change the sheets on Elena's bed, do the washing and some gardening!! Actually doing gardening is a big treat as it's the first time Tim has had Isabel for longer than about an hour! Was lovely, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and Elena was prattling on non-stop for what seemed like hours....!!

Yesterday we all went to the local fun fair, the big girls love that sort of thing but Isabel went in her pushchair and loved looking at all the lights :thumbup:

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :) Tim doesn't do presents for mothers day but the girls made cards :hugs:

I had an ok day - in stead of presents i have a list of things that really need doing so been working OH like a pig instead hehe. And I'm on a diet so declined having a meal out - how good am I! lol I said once I've lost a lil bit more weight we'll go out for chinese at this gorgeous all you can eat down the road!

hope you all had a good day

eve you made me laugh with the shreddies :p

xxx

it was all my eldest knows and is allowed to make lol , i quite enjoyed them actually !

Happy mother's day everyone! :) I've had a great day. Hubby made me pancakes and then I got few presents from "Phoebe" I got one of those hug-meez stuffed animals with groovy mum on it (haha) and then I got a new yankee candle scent and this gag gift all about what NOT to do as a parent. Rather funny, hahaha.

I can't believe I get a mother's day!! It didn't feel real :)

I had a lovely day, went for dinner with my mam and nan :) it was lovely nice bit of adult time :haha: got lovely basket with chocolates and teddy best mum my DD I'd big into making baskets made one wen lo was born too x

we went to my mums for dinner yesterday and then I had to take my brother and nephew back to leicester in the evening, I did get a lovely bouquet of pink roses, a teddy and a pair of pyjamas from the girls and my eldest made me a card at school with bluebells on the front.

Megan is 10 weeks old today!! where the hell has the time gone?? she's going to be 1 before I know it and I will cry lol.

I'm moving her out of the crib and into a cot bed at some point this week. I bet she will look so tiny in it.

Oh ladies I'm having a really really bad day. So hubby is away in London at the moment and doesn't get back until Wed morning. My mil came down this week to help me with Phoebe since my back is still hurting. My mil wasnt feeling well last night so I told her I would take the night shift no problem and she can take her during the day so I can rest my back. Well last night was horrible! It was the first time since the birth I haven't slept with hubby and I started to get panic attacks. I've had them in the past when hubbys away at work or I'm napping (I don't know why I only get them when he's away and I need him ). So anyways I was up till 530 crying and shaking. Really looking forward to the morning when I could pass phoebe off (when I get like this I tend to resent her. I know it's horrible but it's like I can't control it!). But now my mil is in the hospital! She's had a sore tummy all weekend and now has blood in her stoles so the made her go into a&e! I'm completely sleep deprived, in a state of mind that's not right and I feel so horrible for her. Then I start feeling bad for me not having her here to help and then I feel uilty for thinking that as she's stuck in the hospital with no one. I've got no one close enough I trust to come over and help either. Bad bad day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->