February mummies 2011 <3

you can just ask to see your notes, they are yours after all. no need to read them when she goes out of the room....like Tim (OH) did in hospital :haha:!

hope it gives you some answers or closure.

The 6 week check doesnt have to be at 6 weeks, from 6-10 weeks usually - I've made an appointment for Joshuas next week, we've got my 'postnatal check' and joshuas '6 week check' and then straight afterwards got his first injections :'(

We keep having to go to the clinic for hearing tests - he keeps failing in one ear. She keeps saying 'maybe it's because he's hiccupping, maybe he's breathing too loudly' but today he was perfect and silent and didn't move and she said couldn't think of a reason it would fail :( She said we'll give it one more shot and then i need to wait till he's over 12 weeks and take him to the hospital for proper tests!

and yeh jenni you can look at your notes all you want! you can have a copy if you want but you'll have to pay for that xx

we still havent had our hearing check hmm must get onto that.

rang drs they booked H in for her check before her jabs next week and me the week after so thats another 2wees i can put off dtd lmao!

car failed its MOT but was only£30 to fix it and get a pass so n2b for a 16 year old knacker lol

jenni- hope your appointment answers your questions.

6 week check went well :) all is good and Izzy is now 3.68 kg which i think is 8lb1 oz, very nearly back to birth weight now I am so pleased. it's not on the same scales but even so is def up! looking forward to Friday weigh now :)

6 week check went well :) all is good and Izzy is now 3.68 kg which i think is 8lb1 oz, very nearly back to birth weight now I am so pleased. it's not on the same scales but even so is def up! looking forward to Friday weigh now :)

:thumbup:

Good luck Jenni, I still can't bring myself to do up my letter of complaint about my delivery but I will be soon as I'm up to it :hugs:

Yayyy lucky!!

Juicy why a letter of complaint? Xx

Wine, noone would beleive me I was in labour I was admitted since the Monday(Lo born wednes) due to dyhration and high blood pressure and having slow labour then contractions got quicker and I begged 2 nurses and a doctor to examine me but they just wanted me to lie on the tracer machine so I finally got there attention when I had to start to push in normal ward, I'm not a loud person and thought I was in safe hands my Lo was born in 10 mins
I should of wrote full story for you all but laptop broke wwe writingon my phone. Inever felt so degraded in all my life team doctor keep asking was this my first baby and she was my 3rd :( I started to douth myself about pains cause they said it was prob BH and I got dressed to go home (I would of been at least 8 cem) OH missed the birth inall :(

Wine, noone would beleive me I was in labour I was admitted since the Monday(Lo born wednes) due to dyhration and high blood pressure and having slow labour then contractions got quicker and I begged 2 nurses and a doctor to examine me but they just wanted me to lie on the tracer machine so I finally got there attention when I had to start to push in normal ward, I'm not a loud person and thought I was in safe hands my Lo was born in 10 mins
I should of wrote full story for you all but laptop broke wwe writing on my phone. I never felt so degraded in all my life team doctor keep asking was this my first baby and she was my 3rd :( I started to douth myself about pains cause they said it was prob BH and I got dressed to go home (I would of been at least 8 cem) OH missed the birth inall :(

that is absolutely crap, some nhs people are just so patronising. one midwife told my oh "she thinks she's in labour but she's not" half an hour she was rushing me to the delivery suite in a wheelchair. Why don't these people listen to women, espec when we are on our 3rd and know our bodies :dohh:

gutting that oh missed it and rubbish you should have to do it on your own.

i really hope you get your letter done, i'm sure it will make you feel better.

DH sleeps in the same bed/room as us. He brings Brooklyn to me when she wakes for her first feed and then she sleeps in the same bed with us the rest of the morning. The few nights that she was actually up all night (at like 3 weeks) he was the one who stayed up with her even though he had to work the next day. He just had me feed her. I felt bad, but he said he wouldn't make me do it all at night because he knows how hard it is on me during the day if I get no sleep (plus I am recovering from a c-section).

this hearing test..............is this an additional one to the one they have done on day they were born?

Its so warm here tonight...............I don't know if I should take a blanket off Lennie or if the temperatures are going to drop :-S

this hearing test..............is this an additional one to the one they have done on day they were born?

Its so warm here tonight...............I don't know if I should take a blanket off Lennie or if the temperatures are going to drop :-S

for me is the only hearing test , as we had a homebirth there was no one to do it so we were supposed to get an appointment.

Rachael its the same one but Joshua keeps failing so we have to keep having appointments at the clinic to retest.

Joshua is breastfeeding at the moment? I'm literally nak. Soooo confused. Will explain tomorrow my carpel tunnel is playing up tonight

my baby is 2 months old today i still cant believe she is here !

got ds1's easter bonner parade this afternoon so ds2 has decided he has to have a bonnet so we have just decorated (i use that term loosely) one for him to wear for when we go and watch ..
cant wait till he breaks up tomo so i dont have to be rushing around in the mornings for 2 weeks :D

HEY LADIES!! how are u alll and the lovely babiess!!! Soo im back to working =( did anyone else go back or am i the only loser?

Claire time flies doesnt it! Ayden is 2 months old today as well since our bebes have the same birthday =]

HEY LADIES!! how are u alll!! Soo im back to working =( did anyone else go back or am i the only loser?

Claire time flies doesnt it! Ayden is 2 months old today as well since our bebes have the same birthday =]

Aw hun poor you, I don't know how you American ladies do it!! I'm not back at work until we need me to or the money stops coming in! Not that we get a lot but it's enough to help. :hugs:

Can I ask, how many of your hubbies help in the night during the working week (or whenever they work?) OH doesn't help at all because he needs his sleep and reckons that I can sleep during the day whereas he can't. He gets annoyed with me when I don't but doesn't quite understand that it's very hard to sleep when Oscar is asleep as half the time I've got to sort a load of other stuff out, or he's only asleep for half an hour or so.

Also Wine, what routine is it your using? Is it a well known one that I'm not allowed to mention? I'm desperate to get O to sleep til 7am, and now he's ff I was hoping he might but he's still up at 4.45 most days after a 10.30pm feed. Any advice gratefully received?? :) tx

HEY LADIES!! how are u alll!! Soo im back to working =( did anyone else go back or am i the only loser?

Aw hun poor you, I don't know how you American ladies do it!! I'm not back at work until we need me to or the money stops coming in! Not that we get a lot but it's enough to help. :hugs:

aww lucky u!! im so sad i miss him sooo muchh :nope:....comment to ur second post my hubby is actually watching him while im at work...so 5 days a week when im workin hubby does the job lol he works at night so i dont know how he stays awake...but im very greatful! i started working this week... i didnt want to leave Ayden with a babysitter yet hes to young so hubby agreed to take care of him while im at work...he does such an amazing job, sometimes he teaches me a thing or two lol

Can I ask, how many of your hubbies help in the night during the working week (or whenever they work?) OH doesn't help at all because he needs his sleep and reckons that I can sleep during the day whereas he can't. He gets annoyed with me when I don't but doesn't quite understand that it's very hard to sleep when Oscar is asleep as half the time I've got to sort a load of other stuff out, or he's only asleep for half an hour or so.

Also Wine, what routine is it your using? Is it a well known one that I'm not allowed to mention? I'm desperate to get O to sleep til 7am, and now he's ff I was hoping he might but he's still up at 4.45 most days after a 10.30pm feed. Any advice gratefully received?? :) tx

mine does nothing at all with holly , since she was born he has changedher nappy 3 times , bathed her 3/4 times and dressed her twice. we havent used bottles yet so he cant really please her or settle her ever as she wants boob so i just tend to take over. in fairness he does bath and put the boys to bed when he gets home most nights so thats a help. i also get the " its ok for you you can sleep in the day" speech how i can do that with 3 kids you tell me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->