February mummies 2011 <3

oh jenni :hugs: wish i was close enough to come and help :(

Oh Jenni I'm sorry hun, can you not contact a local childminder or something who is willing to take 'emergency' calls or short notice calls? :( xxx

Hugs jenni :hugs:

Question ladies would your OH stil sleep in the room with you and Lo when he has work the next day????

Question ladies would your OH stil sleep in the room with you and Lo when he has work the next day????

mine does but she doesnt cry when she wakes so he doesnt hear her wake . i think if she was having a rough night and he had a meeting he would prob go downstairs .

Oh Jenni I'm sorry hun, can you not contact a local childminder or something who is willing to take 'emergency' calls or short notice calls? :( xxx

I would but my back is still in bad shape so I can't get her in and out of a car to take her anywhere but also as she's still so young I have a hard time trusting anyone with her let alone someone I wouldn't know.

Blah she's still in and they're keeping her over night. I really hope she's ok. :(

As for the question hubby actually gets up with her in the middle of the night So yea he sleeps in the same bed. But actually we've had to move her next door because she grunts too much and too loudly in her sleep. Lol. So I suppose my situation isn't at all helping you.

When Joshua was crying in the night OH slept on the sofa work nights so he got q decent sleep then if I was feeling tired etc he woe take Joshua down with him the night before his days off!

Now joshuas sleeping from about 11-7 but he still usually sleeps on the sofa because of his snoring :( it's gotten worse and worse and he refuses to eat well or quit smoking or anything and me and Joshua end up waking up loads all night so hes usually downstairs now

Aw Jenni, am so sorry to hear that you're struggling, wish we could help? If I were you I wouldn't try to do anything other than chill out/sleep when LO is sleeping, just get through the next couple of days, and you'll be on the other side.
Make sure you keep yourself as calm as possible, deep breathing and relax yourself. Is it anything specific you're panicking about?

As for OH, he sleeps in with me and LO is in his own room - he's MUCH too noisy! But when we shared a room and he had work the next day, he just wore ear plugs, though I did send him to the other room on a few occasions.

Jenni, just had a thought you can hire "night nurses" or something like that, maybe you can get one to come around on an emergency basis and help you out until OH is back? x

Hi am I at the right place? :) I had my baby boy on 17th Feb. He was due on 2nd March but was my 3rd pregnancy (4th baby as I have twins). He was 6lb 9oz and he is gorgeous :) x

Hi am I at the right place? :) I had my baby boy on 17th Feb. He was due on 2nd March but was my 3rd pregnancy (4th baby as I have twins). He was 6lb 9oz and he is gorgeous :) x

Hello :hi: :) xx

helloooo, going to bed now as I'm shattered and hubby said he will do the next feed due anytime so I will post more tomorrow :) x

Yea welcome Kaz :hugs:

Well back to OH sleeping in same room were like musical beds wen he works he sleeps in share room but I think he is getting a bit cosy in there lol :haha: it's just so awarkward him been nosey and getting his clothes etc ready but I'm missing him Lo still not in proper routine soon as we can let him back in lol x

Jenni I hope you are ok.:hugs:

Hi Kaz and welcome.

OH does stay in the room with us. Lennie actually helps him get up in the morning! If I give Lennie to him for a cuddle in the morning it stops him falling back into a deep sleep making him easier to get up.

Lennie slept from 11-6 last night with no stirring inbetween. It was lovely, but I think the reason he did was because he was awake so much yesterday, he went from 3 til 11 being mainly tired and grumpy but he would fall asleep on me and id put him down so I could get on with stuff and he would wake up!

Lennie is also getting big for his moses basket :-( Yesterday I was looking around my room trying to figure out where his cot would go in our room..............it won't be long. x

Hi Kaz :wave:.

my oh sleeps in our bed...sometimes wish he wouldn't then i would have more room :haha: i don't think he really notices the crying tho...except this morning at 6 when i was sooo tired i just couldn't make myself wake up! SO he got up and gave her a bottle!

We are having our 6 week check today, has everyone else had them? i am really hoping Isabel has put on more weight as she only managed an oz over the previous week, i have tried really hard over the weekend to give her lots of bottles so i know what she's had, and booby too fx

aww all these sleeping babies in their own rooms , ive give up on the idea , while she is still feeding during the nightshe might as well stay in the bed with us , if she gets a routine anytime soon then ill move her . she seemed to be doing well but then has had a nasty cold (again) so she finds it difficult to feed so gives up with exhaustion rather than being full up so she is waking for a feed . she also will not even attempt sleep at night unless we are inthe bed with the light off ! she generally goes from 10-3 quick feed then feed at 7/8 then sleeps till 11and then is awake most of the afternoon/early evening so a routine is sloooooooowly developing.

got her appointment for her jabs next week - still not had a 6 week check though i perhaps should get onto chasing that up.

got car mot today and playgroup and karate its hectic roll on friday when ds1 breaks up and we dont have to rush around !

aww all these sleeping babies in their own rooms , ive give up on the idea , while she is still feeding during the nightshe might as well stay in the bed with us , if she gets a routine anytime soon then ill move her . she seemed to be doing well but then has had a nasty cold (again) so she finds it difficult to feed so gives up with exhaustion rather than being full up so she is waking for a feed . she also will not even attempt sleep at night unless we are inthe bed with the light off ! she generally goes from 10-3 quick feed then feed at 7/8 then sleeps till 11and then is awake most of the afternoon/early evening so a routine is sloooooooowly developing.

got her appointment for her jabs next week - still not had a 6 week check though i perhaps should get onto chasing that up.

got car mot today and playgroup and karate its hectic roll on friday when ds1 breaks up and we dont have to rush around !

i had to book my own 6 week check so i would see if you need to do that Eve.

Isabel is in her moses basket now at the beginning of the night...till i can't face sitting up feeding her anymore, than we fall into our bed!

i had to book my own 6 week check so i would see if you need to do that Eve.

Isabel is in her moses basket now at the beginning of the night...till i can't face sitting up feeding her anymore, than we fall into our bed!

i dont even attempt to sit up lol ! ill ring them now then , with the boys they always wrote to me to book it .. strange !

no i didn't to start with...then i thought i ought to make some effort in putting her BACK into her basket and now i am just shattered so don't care!

If I was breast feeding I would totally still have Phoebe in the room with us if not in bed. But with her being FF she seems to be doing great with sleeping through the night. I like to bring her back into bed with me after her 8am feed and hubby goes to work. It's our special time (And I get another few hours of sleep!) hahaha.

I called my health centre about her 6week check up and they told me it's 6-12week check up. In other words they're behind, hahaha. But I'll be getting a notice out soon hopefully.

I'm off to see my consultant in a few minutes! I'm actually getting a little worked up (whoa, brain wave, maybe this is where the panic attacks were coming from!). We're supposed to go over my birth and why certain aspects happened. I have a whole heap of questions for her so I hope she doesn't think I'm crazy and/or annoying. I'm hoping to get a glimpse at some of my notes to clarify a few things and just find out generally what the hell went wrong!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->