February mummies 2011 <3

i had 2 horses ..neither won lmao !

ahh i was wondering why we couldnt mention her didnt realise she had sued a forum before

Yep anything before 9am used to kill me lol now if I wake up and we've made it to 7am I feel grateful!!!!! Lol

Wii I answered but it got deleted cos I mentioned her name... Her surname is the same name as a make of car.. If that helps lol!! I follow the routine loosely just use the feed times as a basis and the rest seems to slot into place, did the same for my toddler and he's always slept through ever since :)

Xxx

Thanks hun, thought maybe you'd just missed my post!! Of course I forgot that you wouldn't be allowed to mention it at all, I had my post moderated on my journal for mentioning her name. And yes she's known to sue, so we're not allowed to discuss even if positive, just in case it generates criticism!

So yep it is the person you mentioned, I was thinking of using her routine too, loosely as I'm not sure I can be as strict as she is, but it does seem to make sense and I'm hoping it'll work for us, am desperate for some full nights sleep! How long did it take for Joshua to start sleeping well? I must admit I tried it loosely (in the loosest sense of the word) today and it seemed to work just fine for Oscar, will just have to see what tonight brings lol!

Thanks though for trying to post!!

Oh dear god...https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-13015823

Oh wine I'd love to try a BF sounds great good luck :)

Wii my OH is the same he boosts about how he cleaned the back garden and that he brought older 2 off but not a thing to do with Lo he is to nervous my arse any excuse :haha: oh to be a man lol :haha:

Wow...I guess I'm really lucky with my DH. He changes her diaper when he's home (and loves our cloth diapers rather than hates it like some DH's), plays with her, and now that she'll FINALLY take a bottle of breast milk, he occasionally feeds her when I'm doing my homework or something. LO only wakes up once a night, and then goes right back to sleep, but DH always gets up and brings her to bed so I can feed her. Then we all just co-sleep the rest of the night. On the rare nights she's up later than usual or wants to be up all night, he's the one rocking her and settling her all night - even if he has to work the next day. He lets me just feed her and sleep.

Here is a new picture of me and LO at 2 months. =)

Attachments

• DSC_6131.jpg
    DSC_6131.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
aww Virginia i love Brooklyns hair she has so much !

Hello :hi:

I've been ill the past few days. I've had a chest infection, but finally this afternoon I am slowly feeling better! At one point in the night my temperature was 40.3 and another time I was freezing cause my PJs were soaked from previous sweating. I was sick and wet myself again :-( I want my pelvic floor back!

We are moving again! We went and looked at a house Friday and said yes and are moving in Saturday. So OH has been busy packing cause up until now I couldnt get out of bed. I'm just dreading doing Eve's room.

Gave Lennie a 6oz bottle last feed and so far hasnt brought it up. Woo! Tried giving him the other day and he brought them both back up, so went back to 5oz again. He still has his cough so when that goes I am sure it will be better.

Eve had her 10th birthday Friday. Made her favourite tea of lasagne and went to the Zoo on saturday. x

HEY LADIES!! how are u alll and the lovely babiess!!! Soo im back to working =( did anyone else go back or am i the only loser?

Claire time flies doesnt it! Ayden is 2 months old today as well since our bebes have the same birthday =]

Mummymadness went back at 6 weeks I think. I don't wanna go back to work :-(

Can I ask, how many of your hubbies help in the night during the working week (or whenever they work?) OH doesn't help at all because he needs his sleep and reckons that I can sleep during the day whereas he can't. He gets annoyed with me when I don't but doesn't quite understand that it's very hard to sleep when Oscar is asleep as half the time I've got to sort a load of other stuff out, or he's only asleep for half an hour or so.

Also Wine, what routine is it your using? Is it a well known one that I'm not allowed to mention? I'm desperate to get O to sleep til 7am, and now he's ff I was hoping he might but he's still up at 4.45 most days after a 10.30pm feed. Any advice gratefully received?? :) tx

OH is really helpful with Lennie. On a work day I will do the morning feed cause Lennie goes from 10-6. So I feel pretty refreshed. When I have finished feeding him I will normally give him to OH cause he likes to have a cuddle in the morning before he has to get up.

That news article was disgusting. Can't believe they said she had learning disabilities so actually trying to blame that????!!!! I bet she gets drunk while pregnant too.

OH has changed his nappy a few times (badly so its not secure :() fed a couple of times and sleeps downstairs every night lol

I can't believe it, Joshua breastfed again tonight! 6 weeks of formula and suddenly evening = boob time. I can't believe it I LOVE it. This is the first time I've ever enjoyed breastfeeding!

Wow thats amazing! Well done! I can literally only squeeze a tiny drop out now. How much were you able to squeeze out. If you did. lol.

according to the nhs the alchohol clears at 1 unit every 2 hours a pint of cider is approx 2 units so in theory you should be free of cider 12pm but i would think by now its pretty minimal if you need to feed.

did you fall on the floor after 3 pints , i think i would lol i havent had a drink since my small glass of wine at xmas lol

I had half a can of cider a couple of weeks ago and it went to my head. lol. I couldnt drink no more.

Yep anything before 9am used to kill me lol now if I wake up and we've made it to 7am I feel grateful!!!!! Lol

Wii I answered but it got deleted cos I mentioned her name... Her surname is the same name as a make of car.. If that helps lol!! I follow the routine loosely just use the feed times as a basis and the rest seems to slot into place, did the same for my toddler and he's always slept through ever since :)

Xxx

Can you PM me too? I have no idea who it is.

yes i was rather merry on 3 pints, though did spread them out over 7 hours!!

my horse just won on the grand national, woo hoo, though really sad to hear 2 died :(

Oh no.......how did they die? :-(

aww Virginia i love Brooklyns hair she has so much !

I love Brooklyns hair too! Lennie is a proper baldy.

sorry you have been ill Rach , sounds like you had a lot going on . hope your move goes ok.
yay for lennie keeping his feedsdown :)

well Holly is on day 3 of constant eating , and she appears to have conjuctivitus :(

are all you uk ladies enjoying the sunshine ?

Hey ladies, hope your all ok?

Ahh Brookyn is lovely! My demi has hair like that but it's really orange at the mo! Isla's had orange hair at birth and now it's as blonde and curly as can be, so I think Demi will follow?

Hope you feel better soon rachel

Dont even want to think about work? :(
my money stops end of august, so I have to start looking soon as I'm not sure I can go nannying for my old family as she had a baby herself, 4 weeks after me.

Just wandered how much your babies have put on since birth?
Demi weighed 7lb 11oz and still only weighs 10lb! I still think she is tiny and she is 9 weeks.

Demi has been going to sleep at 8pm the last three nights! It soooo fab having an evening back, hope she keeps it going? Just the night feeds to sort out next? Ha ha

no win on the horses for me either :( I read that one of the jockys in intensive care as a horse fell on his head, so sad.

Demi has been making a few little noises this week, love it x

Yes 2 horses fell and broke their necks and one jockey is on life support :( and the winning horse was critically dehydrated and need to be given oxygen and water after the race. None of ours won either! Poo lol

Rach I have no idea I'm awful at hand expressing, there's nowhere near as much as before but ive been offering him my boob in-between formula feeds... Sometimes he gets angry and I guess there's nothing there but sometimes he's on there for a good 5mins which for me is great since I haven't bf in 7 weeks!! And he's drunk a lil less of his formula at feeds if he's gone on the boob first. I'm not sure I'll ever fully bf with him but it's great knowing I can give him that lil bit more that I thought would never happen. I keep putting him onthe boob when possible even when he's not really drinking becUse it should signal my body to start producing a bit more milk.

Jem Joshua has put on about 3lbs in 6 weeks he should get weighed again tomorrow at his 8 week check so I'll see how much more he's put on

Xxx

Jem I'm loving all the sounds too we even got a laugh out loud it's great soooooooooo cute :wohoo:

jem holly was 7lb 7 and i think she is around 10lb now at 8 weeks

glad you are managing to bf a bit wine :)

Thanx, I guess our babies are all putting on at there own rate. At nine weeks my first had put on nearly 6lb! So she must have been a porker! Ha ha.

Weather is so lovely, can't go in the garden yet as we are having new turf layed.

Ah juicy, a giggle, how sweet. Can't wait to hear one of those.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Lennie had put on about 3lb at his 6-8 week check.

Lennie does this kind of cackle sometimes. It's so cute. This morning eve and oh were blowing raspberries on his belly and feet and he was smiling.

I'm off to docs at 1. I feel rubbish. X

aw rach, sorry to hear you've been ill, hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

jem - isabel still only weighs 8lb 1 at her 6-8 week check, not even back at birth weight but she's a happy (and long) little thing :) how long is yours...and holly? i assume boys are slightly longer? isabel was measured at 59.5 at 6 and a half weeks.

here she is now:

Attachments

• 7 weeks smile.jpg
    7 weeks smile.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
aw rach, sorry to hear you've been ill, hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

jem - isabel still only weighs 8lb 1 at her 6-8 week check, not even back at birth weight but she's a happy (and long) little thing :) how long is yours...and holly? i assume boys are slightly longer? isabel was measured at 59.5 at 6 and a half weeks.

here she is now:

holly is 60cm now ..also a long one lol , my boys are tall too though for their age. Holly has her check at the gp's on weds , do they weih them then ? with the boys we had the check ups done at the hv not the dr

Izzy was weighed by the docs but it seems to vary.

Izzy was just measured by hv - she did it properly and made her 56cm! not so long then :haha: except compared to weight :) mind you she just got weighed too - 8 lb 8oz :happydance: she is signed off now, hoorah :)

Izzy was weighed by the docs but it seems to vary.

Izzy was just measured by hv - she did it properly and made her 56cm! not so long then :haha: except compared to weight :) mind you she just got weighed too - 8 lb 8oz :happydance: she is signed off now, hoorah :)

yay !!!!:happydance:

Brooklyn is 11lbs 12oz - when she was born she was 10lbs 11oz, so she's only gained a little over a pound at 8 weeks. However, she did lose a full pound originally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->