February mummies 2011 <3

i agree jem , my mom bf me for nearly ayear and i got bronchitus and pneumonia and all sorts , some things just happen.

Hollys 1st jabs this morning !!! ill try not to cry , gonnabe a pain though cus i got the other 2 kids due to school hols .

last night she passed out at 9 till 4:30 had a 2 min feed and passed back out till 8:30 !! who says breastfed babies dont sleep eh !

I am so f***ing mad right now .

phone just rang was the bitch from yesterday .. shall i come round after the school holidays to help you with the behaviour thing , me no thanks im fine , oh well i spoe to your health visitor yesterday and told her you refused help with the cleaning but i am concerned about the wires in your house (there was a network cable for my laptop from the wall to the sofa as the wireless is broke atm it went over about 1 foot of floor ) so i need to come and do a home safety check with you , i said well its not necessary it was a temporary cable due to the decorating and the router not being on ... she said well i do them with lots of women etc , i said so you are saying my kids arent safe because of one little temporary cable , she said well i can point out other safety issues for you ..
my sons have got to 5 and nearly 3 without any major accidents i think im fine thank you , then she said well ill have to report that you have refused it to your health visitor .

where the f*** do these people get off ? i got a feeling this isnt the last ive heard from the annoying cows.

Can you not report those women? I thought health visitors were not surposed to judge? Your a mum who is doing everything right by your children and all they are doing is trying to put you down. I would defo report them!

Demi kept me up last night after her milk- non stop cooing. It was beauiful to listen to but not at half five when I'm desperate to get a quick half hour snooze before my eldest awakes. Ha ha

Thanx for your comments everyone. Just made me think that if there is a 'next' time, I will defo try breast feeding.

There is another programme on tonight about a boy who was left alone at gatwick airport. It's very sad that the boy has grown up not knowing where his back ground lies, it also makes me think how the mum must have suffered too?
A baby was found on a doorstep last month, near where I live. Just so sad.

i dont know if any of you did the thing on the nuby facebook page when i posted it a couple weeks back but my free breast pump came today :)

OMG eve that Is terrible the neak of her, I would report them I use the word "Bullying" cause they sound like there trying to force this help on you. God you have enough to deal with than the stress of them :hugs:

My Lo is starting to make her own routine come 8 o clock in the evening she is tried and ready for bed I'm putting her in her crib nice and swaddled and she is sleeping till 4ish one night half 5 :)

Eve u really picked the short straw with the HV. What is it with these woman. I do think you need to report them or find out why they are being so picky with you.

Jembug I know what you mean about babies being abandoned. It's so sad and it makes you feel heartache for the mother for what she had to go through to leave her baby. There must be a big reason why not - that reason probably another person.

Lennie has outgrown a 0-3 romper :-( Hes getting big. X

OMG eve that Is terrible the neak of her, I would report them I use the word "Bullying" cause they sound like there trying to force this help on you. God you have enough to deal with than the stress of them :hugs:

My Lo is starting to make her own routine come 8 o clock in the evening she is tried and ready for bed I'm putting her in her crib nice and swaddled and she is sleeping till 4ish one night half 5 :)

I have today sent an email of complaint using the terms bullying and harrasment :thumbup:

your sleep routine is sounding the same as ours she flakes out between 8 and 9 and has been going to 4/5 ish , dunno bout tonight though cus she had her jabs so has been dozing all afternoon

Eve u really picked the short straw with the HV. What is it with these woman. I do think you need to report them or find out why they are being so picky with you.

Jembug I know what you mean about babies being abandoned. It's so sad and it makes you feel heartache for the mother for what she had to go through to leave her baby. There must be a big reason why not - that reason probably another person.

Lennie has outgrown a 0-3 romper :-( Hes getting big. X

hollys clothes are starting to get a bit snug too :(

shortest straw there is i picked lol !

Brooklyn has been wearing 3-6 months for a couple weeks...:wacko:

My stupid period came back today...ugh...I am exclusively breastfeeding, but I guess since Brooklyn sleeps through the night, it decided to come back. :growlmad: UGH it sucks!!! Time to start temping again... *sigh* (I'm going to use natural family planning instead of any hormonal birth control.)

Good luck Eve let uS know how you get on :)

Oh were going for needles tomorr thoughts of it hope it doesn't disturb routine!!!

My Lo is gone into 3 to 6 months clothes too she is getting so big she was even pulling her head forward earlier like trying to sit up so nosey like her mammy :haha:

Brooklyn has been wearing 3-6 months for a couple weeks...:wacko:

My stupid period came back today...ugh...I am exclusively breastfeeding, but I guess since Brooklyn sleeps through the night, it decided to come back. :growlmad: UGH it sucks!!! Time to start temping again... *sigh* (I'm going to use natural family planning instead of any hormonal birth control.)

we co sleep - best family planning there is :haha:

hey guys we went to the clinic today for lil misses 6wk check up she weighs 4750 so shes put on 750g in 4wks soo happy im still breastfeeding but she has 2 bottles in the arvo cause thats when she mucks up so its easier for me to give her a bottle as iv got to look after my boys make dinner and clean up..its good in a way as i ll probably stop at 6months so she ll be used to havin a bottle and formula..less stress for us.

shes still fits most 0000 but doenst fit into rompers so shes is 000 for them and some clothes aswell slowly goin up a size lol.. shes been sleepin from 9 to 6 not everynight but pretty much which is great as i get a good nights sleep im not sure if i could cope if i didnt..

Yay eve! Glad u did it.

Juicy Lennie done that yesterday, kind of looked like he wanted to do a sit up.

I really don't know what's going on with my period. I'm bleeding again now, just light, but it stops and starts.

Lennie seems to want feeding a lot again and has started waking up in night for one again. Is there a 2 month growth spurt?

I'm so tired today. Just the kitchen left to pack, then I can have one stress free day before we move.

OH is in a mood with me cause he had no food to take to work. Normally I make his lunch cause I'm making Eves, but she's not at school so I see it as a break from making lunches cause its one of the jobs I don't like doing. But he doesn't like that. I just tell him I'm his girlfriend, he doesn't get the privilege of having me as his wife if I'm not his wife. Lol.

Does anyone know if Brittany (1sttimemom) is ok? She's not been on here in a while, but she's on Facebook isn't she? X

I'm going on week 8 and I've been FFing since week 1 but STILL no period! I mean I don't want to complain but I would like to just start feeling normal again. I can only assume it's going to come to might as well get the first one over with you know?

no no no jenni, the longer without the better!!! took 6 months for me before but i am giving more formula than before so i am sinkingly expecting it earlier

can i ask, did you always intend to FF or was it because of the birth?

Brittany is fine, she's on fb and posting all the time - I think she's super busy with school, work and Mummyhood. I commented on something of hers the other day and she said she hadn't been on here for a while as she's too busy. But from her posts and piccies all seems well for her :)

I've not got my period yet either, not sure when it's gonna come but as I've given up bfing now it won't be long I'm sure!

no no no jenni, the longer without the better!!! took 6 months for me before but i am giving more formula than before so i am sinkingly expecting it earlier

Sadly it was because of the birth. She had already had two bottle of formula before I was even conscience. And then when I tried it was just getting so sore because she would NOT latch on properly. Because I was already in so much pain I couldn't do it anymore. I pumped all my colostrum out and gave that to her but once my milk came in I gave up.

I've actually been inspired by wine to try it again, but she wants nothing to do with my breasts. :cry:

Sadly it was because of the birth. She had already had two bottle of formula before I was even conscience. And then when I tried it was just getting so sore because she would NOT latch on properly. Because I was already in so much pain I couldn't do it anymore. I pumped all my colostrum out and gave that to her but once my milk came in I gave up.

I've actually been inspired by wine to try it again, but she wants nothing to do with my breasts. :cry:

you never know, she may become interested:hugs: it is sad when things don't pan out how we hope. in the meantime you can enjoy the advantages :) but no wishing for your period, cos you know when it arrives you'll be wishing you hadn't!!

Yay eve! Glad u did it.

Juicy Lennie done that yesterday, kind of looked like he wanted to do a sit up.

I really don't know what's going on with my period. I'm bleeding again now, just light, but it stops and starts.

Lennie seems to want feeding a lot again and has started waking up in night for one again. Is there a 2 month growth spurt?

I'm so tired today. Just the kitchen left to pack, then I can have one stress free day before we move.

OH is in a mood with me cause he had no food to take to work. Normally I make his lunch cause I'm making Eves, but she's not at school so I see it as a break from making lunches cause its one of the jobs I don't like doing. But he doesn't like that. I just tell him I'm his girlfriend, he doesn't get the privilege of having me as his wife if I'm not his wife. Lol.

Does anyone know if Brittany (1sttimemom) is ok? She's not been on here in a while, but she's on Facebook isn't she? X

Ha ha mine has been moaning too cus i also havent made his sandwiches while Jake has been off school , i have laid in bed and give holly her morning feed in bed and waved goodbye to him :p
I am the wife and mine till doesnt get sarnies !

as for Brit , yea she posts daily on facebook all seems well . i was thinking the other day havent seen mummymadness on here - anyone heard from her ?

I was texting Mummymadness a couple of weeks ago. She's ok.

I hate it when I am too busy to come on here.

Tomorrow will be my last day of internet :-( So if I don't post for a while its cause I have no internet until we get it up and running again at new place.

Oh its the big reveal in Eastenders tomorrow night isnt it? I'm now going to feed Lennie and get into bed and watch tonights :) Then we are going to the beach tomorrow and getting fish and chips! Yum :) My mum and Dad have taken Eve and my nephew away in their caravan. I've hardly seen Eve this holiday. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->