February mummies 2011 <3

Hi ladies, I confess I don't post on here often but read every day. My LO had her injections last monday and she has definately gone back a step with the routine she was on. She was feeding 6oz every 4 hours and sleeping in her cot from 10pm till 8am. Then again from 9am till about 12.30pm and napping on and off till her bedtime again. This week she has been soooo grumpy and not sleeping during the day at all (it didn't help that her older siblings were at home on Easter holidays making a noise all day) and she wasn't settling at night until sometimes 3.30am!!!! She was also not feeding at all well leaving 3 - 4oz of bottle each time.

Yesterday was a bit better, she slept well in the morning and napped well in the afternoon. I gave her a bath at 8pm and she went to bed at 10.30pm and slept through till 7am. She is feeding better too today but is still a bit grumpy - doesn't really want to sleep today so far.

I think that all of the above was due to her injections and hope that things are improving now.

As for the last 9 weeks, Lily had severe colic between 2 weeks and 6 weeks and that was a total nightmare - much better now though.

I hope that I can post on here more often now Lily is in a routine, however we're moving house and counties on Wednesday so that's bound to affect her routine again.

Sorry for the long post, hope everyone is well and LOs thriving. Quick question - has everyone's period come back coz mine hasn't made an appearance yet? x

Also, some photos:

lily11.jpg lily12.jpg lily14.jpg

Took Holly for her 1st time at the swimming pool today she seemed to enjoy it and didnt mind her brothers jumping in next to her , she had enough after 25 mins though and i got her dressed and fed her and she flopped it really tired her out lol !

Teething now ohhhhh I better get that necklace @ Eve can you tell me the name of it neckless again thanks :)

Sounds great swimming my kiddies are finished school now for Easter holidays for 2 wks going to go swimming hopefully Lo enjoys it :)

Teething now ohhhhh I better get that necklace @ Eve can you tell me the name of it neckless again thanks :)

Sounds great swimming my kiddies are finished school now for Easter holidays for 2 wks going to go swimming hopefully Lo enjoys it :)

we got ours from amberpumpkin but loads of places sell them just google amber teething necklace.

my son has already had 1 week off 1 week and 1 day to go then bac to school for 3 days then off fri sat sun mon for the bank hols !

My hv told me off for joshuas necklace!! Old bat lol

Hahah eve you do make me laugh. Would love to see hvs reaction to the state of my place after this weekend haha!

Heard anymore from them people that came round? Xx

Hahah eve you do make me laugh. Would love to see hvs reaction to the state of my place after this weekend haha!

Heard anymore from them people that came round? Xx

nope ...perhaps they have received my complaint :thumbup:

I was reading that they need to be baltic amber is that right? And that a lot of cheap places fib on this fact so get one that has something official saying it is baltic. Now I'm no expert on these, and still don't know how I feel but am tempted to try one but don't want to get a cheap one only for it to not work.

Ok question time ladies. For those who have had/is having their period. How heavy is yours? I am quite literally filling up a super tampon and extra thick pad about every hour. What the heck?! Are you finding this as well? Or do I need to be worried? I've noticed a few clots here or there as well. It's not bothering me or anything, other than leaking down my leg. But I've no crampings at all which is odd as pre-preg I had horrid cramps.

Jenniflower, my periods has had clots in too. I'm heavy too but not like you. Did you lose much blood at birth? I was thinking maybe your anemic??? See what the other ladies say.
I've got such a grumpy baby this evening :(

I was reading that they need to be baltic amber is that right? And that a lot of cheap places fib on this fact so get one that has something official saying it is baltic. Now I'm no expert on these, and still don't know how I feel but am tempted to try one but don't want to get a cheap one only for it to not work.

Ok question time ladies. For those who have had/is having their period. How heavy is yours? I am quite literally filling up a super tampon and extra thick pad about every hour. What the heck?! Are you finding this as well? Or do I need to be worried? I've noticed a few clots here or there as well. It's not bothering me or anything, other than leaking down my leg. But I've no crampings at all which is odd as pre-preg I had horrid cramps.

baltic amber - yes , mine had a little authenticity thing .though i guess that could be fake too lol but its where i got the others from .

periods - they sound like mine pre pregnancy im glad to get pregnant to not have them lol ! not got mine yet so cant say though

Hi girls, i was in your group and had my baby on 6th feb.

Word of warning to you all... BE VERY CAREFUL.

I got a BFP today after feeling a bit queasy (felt same as just beore i found i was pregnant with grace). Im due 28th dec from my calculations.

be careful xx

Jenni your period may take a few cycles before it's back to normal!

And yes there are lots of cheap fake Amber necklaces, if you get one use a well know site and test the Amber. Put it in the freezer for as long as you want and when you get it out it should still be warm/normal temperature. Or put it in salty water and it should float :) I paid around 26 for both necklaces and postage. OH was not happy haha

Hi girls, i was in your group and had my baby on 6th feb.

Word of warning to you all... BE VERY CAREFUL.

I got a BFP today after feeling a bit queasy (felt same as just beore i found i was pregnant with grace). Im due 28th dec from my calculations.

be careful xx

OMG:hugs: hope all works out ok for you :hugs:

oh wow mrsjoer congratulations !!!!!!!

no danger here though we still not dtd ...H is 9 weeks im thinking i should get it over and done with lol

Oh wow Congrats! Though to be honest that's my biggest fear right now and could be why hubby still hasn't got any. I told him to wait till I get the coil as I just don't trust condoms.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I know I'm not anemic as my levels were up to 13 after my last blood test last week. But I do have extra spatone so will start taking that again during this so I don't become it again. Hopefully it settles down soon!

wow.... a BFP already!!! wow... crazy... congrats but!!! Wholey crappers!!!

I have had the mirena put in... but i am still on the mini pill for another month just to make sure that is has had plenty of time to kick in hahahaha :)

Both my kiddlets have the Amber necklases.. Layla has the multicoloured necklast and Dustin has the anklet at the moment but Necklase i have bought as well for when he gets a little older! I swear by them :)

congrats hun dont need to be worried here havent dtd either and dp hasnt even asked lol but i think im ready so i should do it b4 i get my periods lol..

id love to get them amber necklaces but im just not sure where to get one from i dont want a dodgy one.

As someone with low self esteem problems, a rarely post in any forums for fear of either being ignored or laughed at. I posted a fairly long post yesterday with a question for you ladies at the end and even shared pics of my gorgeous LO. As feared it has been totally ignored, can I just ask why? I thought this forum was a support for Feb mummies, or is it just a support if you post something every day? I do visit this forum every day and finally got the confidence to post something since my original "hi i had my baby on 8th Feb" post and feel totally worthless and unimportant now. Rant over .....

Oh Hun it has nothing to do with you as a person sometimes this thread just moves so fast some posts tend to get missed. I'm ignored at least once a week on here, lol. Sometimes I either leave it or I simply ask again.

I honestly just never saw your post admittedly I was a bit self involved wanting to quickly come on and ask about my own period. I understand you might suffer with self esteem issues but you don't need to around here we're all excepting if not sometimes a bit strange. :)

Your LO is gorgeous by the way and to answer your question yes I have started my period and it extremely heavy. Something maybe to watch for on your end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->