February mummies 2011 <3

Well....I thought I started my period yesterday, but after that initial (tmi) bloody mucus-y type stuff, all I've had is really thick jelly like globs on CM....honestly, it's like my mucus plug again, and the lately glob didn't have any blood in it....does anyone know what's going on?

well after 4great nights of sleeping we had a crap night last night . i wonder if it is the after effect of the jabs ? she didnt settle till midnight then was up at 2 and 6 and 7:30 ..meh

eve joshua was fine after his jabs but last night screamed all evening and hada lot of trouble settling and today he keeps just having screaming fits for no reason?! i'm not sure if it's to do with the jabs, might try a lil calpol...

aww rach good luck with everything!

joshua has gone off my boobs again! argh! got up to about 3 nice lil feeds a day but then he kept getting angry and screaming every time my boob came near him lol. I think he gets frustrated because bottles are so much easier and hes used to it coming easy than having to suck well etc - you know?

When hes not hungry hell suck but because hes not hungry he just comes off after a couple of mins! typical..

So Phoebe's got her jabs coming up but I'm not too keen on giving her Calpol, any know any other things I could do for her? Not sure if there's some sort of natural remedy thing out there.

Wine that sucks that he's not sucking anymore, but wowie you got up to 3 feeds a day? Go you!! Are you still able to get that night time feed in?

Oh and I totally get what you mean Lucky, I definitely don't want my period. But the sooner I get the sooner I can get my coil fitted. And maybe.. then maybe... hubby might get some. :lol:

No way, I started my period! :happydance: I just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was blood. Hubby thought something was wrong as I started yelling for him. :lol: I'm not even crampy!!! This is HUGE I have the worst cramps ever with my period. I'm usually out for the day I start. Now if only this would keep up. :happydance:

By the way, I think it's great I have some place to come and be excited about this. Imagine posting that on Facebook. :haha:

No way, I started my period! :happydance: I just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was blood. Hubby thought something was wrong as I started yelling for him. :lol: I'm not even crampy!!! This is HUGE I have the worst cramps ever with my period. I'm usually out for the day I start. Now if only this would keep up. :happydance:

By the way, I think it's great I have some place to come and be excited about this. Imagine posting that on Facebook. :haha:

:haha: go on do it!!

:haha: go on do it!!

Haha, yeah I dare you!! LOL!!

Aw we're obviously not friends...but great to posting it haha! :)

I've commented on it so you might be able to see it now!

Ha ha! That is funny.

Im really lightly bleeding - but mild cramps. It's like the ideal period. Lol.

I really need to get my bum in gear to have coil put it. I have to go before as well to have a swab. So that's twice I have to open my legs. Urgh. X

eve joshua was fine after his jabs but last night screamed all evening and hada lot of trouble settling and today he keeps just having screaming fits for no reason?! i'm not sure if it's to do with the jabs, might try a lil calpol...

yea Holly keeps having a random scream for no reason , guess it must be that then and it takes 24hours to kick in or something :( she seems ok so far been asleep on the boobie pillow for an hour and a half so far lol .

Hi ya ladies hope your ok?

Ha ha for posting that on facebook! So brave!
I'm jemma gwynne if anyone wants to add me? Be good to put a face to a name. I may not post on here much but I read everyday.

My period arrived yesterday, such bad pains but we have all suffered worse!

Rachel, have you had a coil before? Does it hurt being fitted?
My doctor thought it maybe a good option for me?
I've also got to have my first smear as soon as! I should have had one ages ago!

How's everyone getting on with loosing the weight?
I'm getting married in august and I really need to shift the tummy!

Hey Jemma I added you on FB! :)

When I talked to my nurse lady about the coil she mentioned the sooner after your labour you get it the better and if you were able to dilate the full 10cm even better. I suppose that makes sense as it's going up in your uterus. That's why they don't recommend it for women who haven't had babies yet.

I'm doing horrid at shifting my baby weight. I just still have such pregnancy tendencies towards food! And with MiL (who isn't exactly slim either) in for that last two weeks all we've done is go out to eat or get take away in. Of course having just started my period I can now see why I was going overly insane with the chocolate last week. lol. So hopefully it calms down soon and I can get back to normal eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->