February mummies 2011 <3

As someone with low self esteem problems, a rarely post in any forums for fear of either being ignored or laughed at. I posted a fairly long post yesterday with a question for you ladies at the end and even shared pics of my gorgeous LO. As feared it has been totally ignored, can I just ask why? I thought this forum was a support for Feb mummies, or is it just a support if you post something every day? I do visit this forum every day and finally got the confidence to post something since my original "hi i had my baby on 8th Feb" post and feel totally worthless and unimportant now. Rant over .....

hey hun sorry u have low self esteem im the same struggled with it since i was a teen..i do find that i get ignored also so ur not alone..i usually dont post unless i have something to say about emma.

my lil girl has the same play mat as ur lil girl..emma loves it

i havent got my periods bk yet only just stopped bleedin from birth 2wks ago i think...

Ahh josie, sorry you feel like that. I've not posted much coz I was worried no one would be interested. Lol
I did reply about the injections and your baby being grumpy, but i'm rubbish on my I phone and some how it disappeared? That's why I only left a short message.

I did that you had a fab routine going! My little lady was terrible after injections but I was worried about giving her calpol. Has anyone else there baby calpol yet?

Congratulaions on being pregnant! Strangly, I wish I was too. Wish this broodyness would go!

i could have sworn id replied too , not intentional to ignore you hun please keep posting :D
no periods here but i am still exclusively breast feeding so not expecting them just yet hopefully !

I cant work H out , she will go 2/3 nights in a routine then have a random night where she doesnt settle :( I am wondering if it is down to something i am eating so i am considering a food tryp diary and then see if there is a pattern on her grumpy unsettled days .

good news and bad news here .... good news ..we had our gas and electric bill and are somehow £500 in credit !! they are sending us a cheque in the next 5 days happy days !!! thatwill sort out a few bit and bobs including ds2's birthday woo !

bad news - ds2 was covered in vomit this morning , I am hoping it was from the amount of cream he has last night (caught him drining a tub full lol ) if its a bug it will be a nightmare if we all get it .

oh and my skinny scrawny baby has all of a sudden turned into a chunky monkey - here she is with her big over protective brothers
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_4293.jpg

hi Josie :wave: i'm sorry you had to post agin but please keep posting :hugs:

i haven't got my period yet but keep thinking i have symptoms...i sooo don't want it tho! Lily is gorgeous :)

congrats ??! on your BFP mrsjoer, wow!!!

i had a day in sunny Aldeburgh yesterday at my dad's. it was great we had a bbq and an easter egg hunt :happydance: Izzy had her longest day out - got back at 10, gave her a little more milk and she slept again till 3.30 :thumbup: she still isn't sleeping through at all but the largest bottle she can take is 4 oz so she may just be too small still :shrug: got to sleep 10 - 3 then 3.30 till 7.30 on Saturday so that was great :)

Has anyone else there baby calpol yet?

I've given Lily calpol, she doesn't like it and it's a real struggle getting it down her. A couple of times she's heaved and thrown up afterwards. I only gave it to her for a couple of evenings after the injections - just the once a day.

no calpol here either but i remember from ds2 the chemist gave me a dummy type thing and a syringe which were both easier to get him to take it.

I can never keep up with anything, so I don't post that often. Sometimes I feel like I get ignored, but story of my life so I don't expect much different. lol. Your LO is beautiful, and I had *thought* my period came back, but it didn't - it was just weird bloody CM.

Very cute pic Eve :)

Aww ladies it must be all the hormones everyone feeling ignored I'm the same but it's hard to keep up so I just read and post what I want :haha: it's nothing personal it's the Internet world lol

My Lo is getting christened Easter Sunday family thing not very religious aww well it be a find day out, all getting dressed up. Loving the bright evenings and the kiddies been off school yipeeeeee :wohoo:

Sorry all, I'm rubbish at actually responding too...read mostly on my iphone which for some reason I can't do a quick reply on anymore :shrug:
JosieJo, it's probably just bad timing...but I know how rubbish it can make you feel. Stick around, usually someone is about to respond and say hi :)

Not got my period back yet either though I'm expecting it soon as I stopped bf about 2 weeks ago now. Damnit, quite enjoy not having one!!

As for the BFP - WOW!!! Congratulations MrsJoer!! Phew though...

Ok I'm sorry ladies. Think it was the hormones coz I had a rant on facebook too about the fact that I didn't even get a congratulations card from work let alone a pressie for LO. I work (or did work) at a primary school and they do collections all the time (I contribute to all of them). What made me even more pissed off is that someone from work posted last week a thank you to everyone at work for sending her flowers and chocolates because she had gallstones removed.

Also, I am in the middle of a house move and moving to a different county too (on Thursday!!!!!) It is so hard to pack when Lily is so grumpy ..... she's been awake ALL day. Finally settled in her cot now but for how long I just don't know ....

Thanks to everyone who responded to my horrible post earlier on x

that sounds mean of your work :(

i couldnt be coping with moving house atm lol good luck !

Where are you moving to josie?

And how crap of work, things like that do make you feel rubbish.

Wii,, quick reply disappeared on my iPhone too but it's back now, can't remember what I did ti get it back! Doesn't help my typing tho!!

dp got a lil giggle outta emma this mornin so jealous lol it was so cute i am yet to make her laugh though lol :(

my eldest son gets Holly to laugh and smile every single time , its a bit hit and miss with the rest of us ..annoying !

lol yeah iv been tryin but nothing so far only big smiles but i guess there still awsome lol

yes my big girls get the best smiles, and a kind of eek which i think is a laugh...i suppose they actually SEE them more as we are often carrying them?? i get more than hubby tho :haha:

well i'm off to spend the day at my friends, she has a large trampoline and a hot tub...guess the adults will be fighting the kids for the hot tub!! i'm hoping Izzy will have her long sleep at lunch time so I can go in :)

well i'm off to spend the day at my friends, she has a large trampoline and a hot tub...guess the adults will be fighting the kids for the hot tub!! i'm hoping Izzy will have her long sleep at lunch time so I can go in :)

ooh sounds good ! , ill be staying intoday looking after pukey kids ..want to swap ?

Ooh josie, I live in Stevenage! How strange is that! I live in chells, where you moving too? I moved in our house when my first was nine weeks in the height of summer, don't envy you at all.

Our garden is still a tip, had the lawn re done. So i'm off to the park this afternoon.

Yipee for giggles.
My eldest has got demi to giggle a little! Children always love other babies.

Although I'm not planning in putting demi in the sunshine, I guess it maybe sun cream time? My first suffered excema when she was a baby so I'm a bit aprehensive putting some on demi? Mind you, she's not sensitive to wipes like my first, so maybe they have different skin types?

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"