February mummies 2011 <3

St Nicholas area .... within walking distance of Chells. My mum used to live in that area. I feel a coffee morning coming on once we've settled!!

We get loads of smiles too and occasionally an excited squeak as if shes taken in too much air when shes grinning with her mouth open. It's so cute but almost always results in her getting hiccups

Awww, wish i had a coffee morning opportunity....

mind you hot tub was great, sorry i aint swapping Eve lol!! hope he feels better soon.

So, has anyone bought tickets for the Olympics...we're trying to decide. it is much harder choosing and synchronising the day than i thought :dohh:

Awww, wish i had a coffee morning opportunity....

mind you hot tub was great, sorry i aint swapping Eve lol!! hope he feels better soon.

So, has anyone bought tickets for the Olympics...we're trying to decide. it is much harder choosing and synchronising the day than i thought :dohh:

i realllllly wanna go the olympics but lie you say its hard choosing and i dunno if to take the kids either not sure if they would be interested but it is a "i was there" kinda experience

Oh no that was terrible josie well you know what to say next collection "do we do collection cause nothing was done for me and my Lo" :haha: that will get them back

Yipeeeeee for the sun shinning :) :) ESP with kiddies on Easter holidays :wohoo:

How long are you lo's still sleeping during the day??
Were getting awake time and giggles but alot of sleeping still and great at night so hopefully she stays that way lol

Oh no that was terrible josie well you know what to say next collection "do we do collection cause nothing was done for me and my Lo" :haha:

Yipeeeeee for the sun shinning :) :) ESP with kiddies on Easter holidays :wohoo:

How long are you lo's still sleeping during the day??
Were getting awake time and giggles but alot of sleeping still and great at night so hopefully she stays that way lol

My Lily has been terrible during the day for the last week, only napping here and there for only 15 mins at a time. Actually I have photo proof of her 'nap' this afternoon. The first one is when she had dropped off to sleep and the second was just 15 mins later!!!

Not good when I still have half the house to pack up!!! She's good at night though, goes down at 10.30pm and sleeps till about 7/8pm.

joise how cute is she hehe..emma is naughty in the arvos always likes to be rocked in the swing so i cant do much house work either dp has been helpin though which is good.

she sleeps great at night though so i shouldnt complain lol

It's SO hard getting Brooklyn to sleep during the day. She doesn't like to nap. I have to lay her down on the couch and nurse her to sleep and then very carefully get up after she's asleep. Lol

She sleeps great at night though, so I try not to complain much.

Josie, I'm defo feeling a coffee morning?

Demi is a good sleeper. She still sleeps loads during the day. I really want her to go to bed earlier though! The earliest she has gone is 8pm and that's perfect but it usually between 9-10pm till 4am and 7 ish. So I can complain really.

The annoying this is, she is awake in the evening and is such a grumpy baby. So OH only sees her at her worst, as he works during the day.

I've also got into putting her down, when I kno she is tired, so she can fall asleep by herself. She has attached herself to a muslin blanket and cuddles that to sleep. My eldest does that too, but also ended up sucking het thumb from four months.
Do any of your babies suck thumbs yet or have dummies?

No olypimuc tickets here

Izzy has a dummy, I don't like them but it works for her. She's having a nap now, then has a long 2 hour one around 12 and little naps in ghe afternoon. She struggles to stay awake playing etc for longer than 2 1/2 hours. She will send herself to sleep in swing or basket. Interestingly she won't go through the night either. Jem, how often does she feed and how much, if bottles?

aww josie that pic when she has woke up looks so cheeky like ha im awake.

no dummy or thumb here yet , both my boys sucked their thumbs though , ds2 still does occassionally when tired .

Holly had a great sleep last night , best ever i think she went 8:30 - 6 thats 2 nights in a row she has slept through soim gonna try her in the travel cot tonight instead of our bed see how she gets on.

i just had to answer the door and sign fir a parcel with child attached to boob ..that was interesting lol ! bit gutted it wasnt my new hungry caterpillar nappy though .
oh if anyone "needs" more baby clothes its25% off at sainsbury this week , i hope ds2 gets better soon i want to get the hungry caterpillar vestsand denim dress - obsessed much? lol !

Lucky 3, demi drinks 5oz bottles, only just increased to this. She drinks every three hours during the day.
My routine for bottles is 7 am, 10ish, 1ish, 4ish and 7pm. She falls asleep after the last one but nearly always wakes up starving at 9pm- even if it's only two hours since last bottle.

That's a bit annoying with sainsburys, I got the girls some bits on Sunday when that offer was not on. Oh well, just means I will have to get something this shop! Ha

OK freaking out! I just put Devin up to bed on his own for the first time! I don't like it. We always just bring him with us when we are going. I wanna go to bed NOW but am forcing myself not to. I have the baby monitor stuck to my ear! Little man has fallen fast asleep but I'm still panicing!

He has had a soother since about 5 weeks old. He was MAD to suck on anything he could get his little mouth onto - including his wool cardi's so I just couldn't deprive him. It tormented us for the first while coz he couldn't keep it in and would howl when it fell out but he's much better with it now and it soothes him so much and really helps him to sleep.

OK must go upstairs to check him now!

OK freaking out! I just put Devin up to bed on his own for the first time! I don't like it. We always just bring him with us when we are going. I wanna go to bed NOW but am forcing myself not to. I have the baby monitor stuck to my ear! Little man has fallen fast asleep but I'm still panicing!

He has had a soother since about 5 weeks old. He was MAD to suck on anything he could get his little mouth onto - including his wool cardi's so I just couldn't deprive him. It tormented us for the first while coz he couldn't keep it in and would howl when it fell out but he's much better with it now and it soothes him so much and really helps him to sleep.

OK must go upstairs to check him now!

aww bless you , im sat here in bed staring at holly who we have put in a cot for the 1st time !
i still chec my boys several times a night too , hope he gets on ok

How did the babies sleep in there cots last night???

Demi actually went to sleep at 7:30pm and slept until 6am!!!! Shock! I slept badly because I kept checking on her. Who knows why she slept so long but I'm certainly not complaining!
I'm keen to put Demi in her cot in het own room but I want not feeding during the night. We shall see if last night was a one off or not?

well .. i tried to put holly in her cot next to me but she was having none of it ! in the end i gave in as im not very well and needed to sleep , put her next to me and she slept through till 6;45 ! hubby just sighedand said she is gonna be trouble this one , i will attempt tonight if i feel better and have some energy

Jembug tip for the future - bank holiday nearly always means sale on sainsburies clothes! Lol

Been dieting since Joshua was 11 days and have lost 23lbs so far... So 1stone and 9lbs :) can definately feel my clothes getting loser but still not into pre preg clothes :( Joshua still sleeping from 10.30 till 7 and I've even started having to wake him up for his morning bottle.

Everyone makes fun of me asking if he has hands as I always use clothes with them fold over scratch mits but as it's been so warm the last few days he's been wearing just vests in the day and lo and behold yesterday he cut his face with his nail :( even when cut down short they are still sharp!!!!!

Wow wine that is an amazing amount of weight!! How are you doing it? I've got a stone to lose but the last bit is always hardest.
I still can't get into my normal jeans either, thank god that leggings are in fashion!
I've lost 2lb so far this week, I'm only eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, with no snacking and healthy portions. It's very satisfying going to bed knowing you have been a good girl.

I bite Demi's finger nails but I can't do it infront of my eldest as she already bites hers!
Hope everyone has had a lovely day in the sun shine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->