February mummies 2011 <3

What do you reckon holly weighs eve? Izzy was 9lb 2 yesterday, for us that seems
huge I am really pleased :)

ooh yea well done izzy

i reckon she must be getting on for 12 , she was 9lb 4 at the last weigh which was 4 weeks ago now

Wii can u give a hungrier formula feed just b4 bed I didn't realise that cause I might just try it cause were not getting full night she will be 12 weeks tomorr weeks have flew by, she won't drink another bottle after her 7 o clock feed then wakes around 3ish.

Jem how does dream feed work??

I'm stuffed just had Easter egg and tea looks like my diet is gone till kiddies hurry up and eat all there eggs :haha:

You can, but I think there's only some formula's that the hungry baby can be given before 6 months so double check. It actually did fill him up but made him a bit windy, so we then decided to leave it for the last couple of nights and just give him normal and he's started to sleep through on that!! So who knows?? Worth a try, maybe get some cartons! :) x

Lucky, Devin was born 9 lb 2 but is only 10 8 now :cry: You'll probably over take us next week! He's been feeding like a mad thing over the past few days including one 2 hour feed today and one 1 and half hour feed! This is so unlike him because he has always been on and of in under a half hour! It must be a growth spurt! I'm hoping we go into the hospital and he gets weighed and I'm told he's suddenly 12 pounds!!! What are the chances??

Hey you never know, wouldn't that be awful tho if the scales were just wrong!

Izzy was 8lb 2 when she was born so has put on only a lb in 9 1/2 weeks. But she dud lose weight at a month so at least now I know she is putting on well but that is the formula. I still bf aswell and will try to increase when I know she is doing ok. Paranoid city tho, the longest I've gone between weighs is a week!

Where are babys sleeping now? Izzy is nearly as long as her Moses basket so will have to move out soon as the cot won't fit in our room. Her room is right next door tho :)

O is in his own room, in his cot - has been since 3 weeks old. I don't know how you do it, I had him in our room on the weekend and didn't sleep a wink! I wake up to every grunt and groan!!

Where are babys sleeping now? Izzy is nearly as long as her Moses basket so will have to move out soon as the cot won't fit in our room. Her room is right next door tho :)

holly is in a travel cot in our room

Devin is in a crib which is bigger than a moses basket but smaller than a cot. It is still in our room and will be for another few months. I wake up to all his noises but I don't mind and he doesn't really make that many anyway! We still have the moses basket downstairs but its hardly ever used now - He fills it but can still just about fit!

We moved Phoebe next door ages ago. We just couldn't sleep with her grunts! Haha. She's still I her Moses basket though. But she looks like she has ads of space still to go and she's a really long baby so we must have a big basket. We still don't have a crib for her because we were meant to be moving to the states in june. Looks like it'll be closer to august now. I hope she still fits in her basket by the.

Demi is still in her Moses basket in our room, I will be moving her into her cot in her room, which is just next door. I just want to keep her near, just a bit longer.

Where are you all putting your babies to slee during the day? I let demi sleep in get bouncy chair, although I'm thinking u may start putting her in her room for day sleeps.

Jem I put izzy in her swing, let her sleep inthe pushchair flat if she falls asleep on a walk or I put her upstairs in the cot, espec if I'm upstairs. Sometimes I just cuddle her and go on b n b!!

Just took her for first jabs :( nasty things

hope izzy got on ok , holly was fine tbh after hers though id say 24 hours later she was a bit grumpy for 1 day but nothing too bad.

day sleeps - well she doesnt seem to want them lol , she will fall asleep in the sling or baby carrier or pushchair on the school runs . she sometimes nods off feeding but as soon as i move her she wakes and very occasionally falls asleep in the bouncer. i have tried putting her in the cot while i do ironing or smething but she is having none of it !

just got back from having her weighed and she is 11lb 8 oz so she has put on 2lb 4oz in 5 weeks 8oz a week .. dunno if this is good or bad but the nice health visitor (yes you heard correctly) said she had no concerns , tbh she was more interested in holly's nappies and amber necklace - she asked if it was for my faith ...bless !

Well done Holly! Devin has only put on 4 but at least he is still putting on ...just sloooowly. We will not be getting any hospital love until AT LEAST next Tuesday so there goes another enjoyable long weekend. I was really hoping we'd be celebrating this weekend but no such luck. It's another endurance test for us.

Jem, Devin sleeps in his bouncer chair during the day.

HEY ALL!!! sorrry havent been on! how is everyone and their babiies?!? just a quick update on my little Ayden...he had his first set of shots yesterday :nope: he was soo happy go lucky until he got poked LOL he was fine all day until this morning he had a fever of 101.5 and i gave him tylenol like that doctor said and it went away an hour later before i left to work :cry: just spoke to my hubby and he said no fever as of now and hes sleeeping :thumbup:

his weight was 12lbs 8oz yesterday....he grew 2 inches longer so now hes 24 inches long and his head circumference went from 34 from last appt to 40!! :dohh: haha my big head :haha: over all he is now at the 80 percentile which is great!! :happydance: my happy baby i lovee himm!

well i hope everyone is well!! :hugs:

Has only put on 4 over what time period chilly?

ALMOST 4 ozs in a week Lucky. I'm thinkin now thats not too bad given that that is what he put on in three weeks a few weeks ago? Gah - I dunno! Anyone?

Hey C sorry not been on much today super busy with poorly O (and poorly ne too as ive now got it too) but just wanted to say am pretty sure that 4oz is standard for a weekly weight gain - I think it's between 3-7oz a week is normal - so go Devin. :)

As for day naps O goes down in his cot for almost all naps, he usually goes down awake and settles himself to sleep. Occasionally I'll get him to nap on me late afternoon so I get a cuddle if I know he won't make it through bath and a feed before getting totally overtired.

Hello everyone. I haven't been on bnb for over a week as I was moving house .... very hard thing to do with 3 children, a baby and 2 dogs!!! We're all settled in now though. We decorated the nursery first so Lily has been in her own room from day 1 in the new house. She has been sleeping fine in her cot and we put her up there during the day aswell for a sleep but only if she falls into a deep sleep on her bottle etc. We haven't quite mastered putting her in her cot whilst still awake and letting her fall asleep by herself. I know that I'm making it difficult for myself but I'm enjoying the cuddles and sleeping in my arms for now.

Hope everyone is well. Oh, and btw my period finally arrived 2 days after we moved (must have been all the stress and heavy lifting that triggered it) and OMG it has been soooo heavy, literally flooding out (tmi). Hope that it settles down soon, I've had to take iron tablets because I keep falling asleep and feeling dizzy etc. Anyone else had an abnormally heavy first period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->