February mummies 2011 <3

Ooo, what did he think chilly? And what did you think? xx

That's what I was going to ask.

Demi has been a pickle at going to sleep in the evening the past fee days! She also keeps being a bit sick too and not drinking much, maybe she has a bug??
She is also really dribbling, wonder if it's those dreaded teeth?

Hope everyone is having a lovely long weekend.

Thanks jem :) izzy is getting dribbly too so I was wondering teeth. I suppose they move around in the gums before they cut anyway. I've ordered an amber necklace but not got it yet.

Yesterday izzy rolled from back to front and then got stuck :haha: she doesn't like being on her front anyway :dohh: she doesn't lift herself up on her arms on her front so it wasn't a proper roll yet but she loves rolling to her side and sleeps that way. She also likes standing, if I hold her hands she takes her weight on straight legs and is very pleased with herself :haha:

ooh yay for rolling .. holly doesnt seem interested in rolling or moving yet she would rather be the pampered princess and get mommy or big brother to it , she is seriously bessotted with my eldest , she stops crying for him she laughs and constantly smiles at him , cries when he stops playing with her etc . also she isnt too keen on hubby - oops :s

we did well lat night she fell asleep on me at 8;30 as usual , i then put her in bed and came back downstairs (i usually end up uptirs watchin her and the tv ) i came back downstairs and had a couple of hours with hubby which was nice and holly slept till 7 which is her best lie in so far.

i told ds1 about his great grandad dying he seemed to take it reasonably well , he asked if he had gone to heaven had a little cry then went outside to play and hasnt mentioned it since !

there you go eve - i think probably the younger the btter in that respect :)

that sleep is great, and you wanted to spend time with hubby too? awesome :haha: i go to bed as soon as izzy does in the hope one day i will wake up feeling refreshed!! she did 10 - 5.30 last night which i think is :thumbup: i am hoping it may just get longer and longer. i don't think the amount she drinks makes any difference tho, last night it was 2 1/2 oz at 9.30/10 and slept ok :shrug:

i didnt spend "that" sort of time with him lol , we were plannng our summer holiday yay !

no i meant ANY time! i don't do any evening time with hubby, i'm just too tired, tho she goes to bed later than holly

is it your camping one, where are you going? i was wondering about doing a weekend at pontins as its only £159 for all of us half board for 3 nights, but have never been , think the kids would love it!

no i meant ANY time! i don't do any evening time with hubby, i'm just too tired, tho she goes to bed later than holly

is it your camping one, where are you going? i was wondering about doing a weekend at pontins as its only £159 for all of us half board for 3 nights, but have never been , think the kids would love it!

ahh :blush:

ive never been pontins/butlins either but i imagine the kids would love it as there is plenty to keep them busy.

yes its the camping one - we have found a site in france we are gonna spend a week at , bt we are gonna spend a few days either side somewhere else to break the journey up as its 6 hours from the ferry/tunnel to the place we chose so wer gonna stop halfway ish.

Ah great for babies sleeping and rolling :)

My lo is doing a couple of sit ups :haha: the last few days it's so funny she is up down with her head and smiling away :)

She sleeps from 10ish to 5ish, I got to sit downstairs with hubby and watch comedy central so a good laugh x

Kiddies back to school tomorr after there Easter break not looking for to the morning school run as it will be my first one back after 13 weeks !!!!

Were thinking of booking a holiday too love this time of year, feb was a great time to have our babies lol

how was the school run everyone? yuk!! and its very quiet here without the big girls not sure if that's good or bad :haha:

oh wow rolling over babies how great! They're just getting so big and real now. lol. Phoebe hasn't even made the slightest move to try and roll over though she's still enjoying her tummy time and all. She's sleeping from around 8/9pm through till around 7/8ish. Though yesterday she must have been a sleepy girl because she slept till 9! (I wish THAT was everyday hahaha)

We're meant to be going to the baby massage class this morning but I still have to change her and feed her and she's still not up from her morning nap! I feel bad waking her but I suppose it needs to be done... off I go.

Good morning everyone! :flower:

holly got up early today -well 6am so not too bad i spose
we just about made it to school on time with about a minute to spare , need to get back in the routine

Hi all :) hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend (those in the UK that is)

Oscar and I have had a stinking cold which has put a dampener on things a bit. He's also not feeding well at all (at least not like he used to) is that normal do you think? I can get about 5oz down him where he used to do between 7-8 :( he's also not interested in rolling at the moment but is doing sit ups quite a lot! Lol

yea if he has a cold he probs wont eat as much, youknow how you feel yourself ,often when you are ill you dont eat . hope you both get better soon x

cleaver babies rolling over !!
Demi only drinks 5oz at a time, should she be drinking more?
She had me up twice last night, I was not impressed, ha ha! Early night for me I think. Back to school means toddler groups for me, a bit of sanity.

cleaver babies rolling over !!
Demi only drinks 5oz at a time, should she be drinking more?
She had me up twice last night, I was not impressed, ha ha! Early night for me I think. Back to school means toddler groups for me, a bit of sanity.

haha same here we had playgroup this afternoon its a relief isnt it lol !

Izzy only drinks 4oz so Demi is doing better than that!! Keep thinking she should start drinking more but :shrug:

Don't forget Oscar is nearly 14 weeks now he didn't always drink that much lol!

I guess I'm just a bit worried, he's had the cold for a week now and is still not himself, sleeping a lot, crying much more than usual and as I said his feeding is way lower than it was. Not sure what to do apart from keep waiting it out? :shrug: I know it's just a cold and he's not got a temperature but...:(

Joshua has 6oz per bottle, 5 bottles a day... however sometimes he only drinks 4 or 5 of them announces (but more often than not pretty much finishes 6!) and he is a biggggg boy - up in the 90s on the growth chart for weight (and down around 20 for height :()

He went through a period of not minding laying on his tummy but now he hates it again and before he was lifting his head (but not pushing up on his arms yet) but he's stopped now and just has his head laying on the floor wimpering lol!

What size is yours all in now? I'm struggling so bad to keep Joshua in 0-3months atm I'm not ready for 3-6 lol it's going too soon!!!!!!!!!

We had a photo shoot the other morning, she was like omg are you serious he's only 11 weeks???? he looks about 4 months! lol... then again he's always been a chubby lil thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->