February mummies 2011 <3

oh wow lapland that's so cool! i loved it there!!!!!

jakob is just getting to the age now where i can be sitting and not have to get up

'can you please get me the remote control? wowwww thankkkyou that's sooo clever!!!..... jakob.. can you go get mummy the wipes please?... wowwww that's amazing well done!!!'

he loves it and so do i haha

oh no lucky you will have to train dd2 to do it lol !

my boys go to lapland at xmas im already thinking who will fetch and carry for me then :haha:

wow, are they working as santa's little helpers? lol :)

dd2 isn't so keen on bottles, tho is good for entertaining :thumbup:

Wine you sound like me talking to isla. Ha ha, our poor little slaves. Thanks for the tips, I read it whilst eating mini eggs, always tomorrow ehh ladies?

Demi weighs 11lb 9oz at 13 weeks, seems to be following the 25th line.

I think i'm going to ship demi out, her moving about is keeping me awake.

My oh has a doctors appointment for next weds.... To dicuss having the snip! :(
I'm hoping he will say 27 is to young????

haha wine !
i dont think they are working lolbut who knows!! -im not invited :(

oh wow lapland that's so cool! i loved it there!!!!!

jakob is just getting to the age now where i can be sitting and not have to get up

'can you please get me the remote control? wowwww thankkkyou that's sooo clever!!!..... jakob.. can you go get mummy the wipes please?... wowwww that's amazing well done!!!'

he loves it and so do i haha

i like it :)

Does it matter than me and my girl's 6 week check isn't til 10.5 weeks? They scheduled it for last Friday and we went along and the place was bloody closed, I rang 'em up and they couldn't get me another appointment til 17th May!
Ridiculous x

i havent had mineas i had to cancel due to ds2being sick , butat my drs they wont do the baby immunisations till they had their check somay just mean your jabs are a couple weeks behind , ds2 was 4 weeks behind with his no one seemed bothered .

Hi ladies

My eldest is a great helper too ESP with entertaining while I tidy up or cook or wash clothes god I sound like cinder's but with no prince to save me lol

My Lo hasn't done her poo since Monday I know it's only 2 days and all babies differ but she has been so cranky and restless the last 3 hrs and has only drank 2 feeds all day just got some brown sugar and cool boiled water into her and she seems like she is asleep for awhile hate seeing her like this I feel like I have done something wrong :( :(

Juicy you haven't done anything wrong babies quite easily get constipated! Have you tried laying her on her back for a while cycling her legs like she's riding a bike and rubbing some lotion or oil onto her lower belly in clockwise motions... Usually helps loosen it all up in there a bit! Xx

Beth don't worry about the check being late it's fine hun :)

Thanks Wine, I think I'm just feeling over anxious lately so when she is off I think maybe it's down to what I have done feeding wise plus Hubby just went off to football and I was left to worry alone and when he got back she was fast asleep and looks at me as if I'm lying :(

Please send all diet tips my way. Cutting the junk out is not really helping and I think u eat healthy? Maybe exercise will help?

Josie, did you say you use to live in Stevenage? Do you kno where the weighing clinics are? I have an info sheet if you need times.

I'm doing weight watchers - I've done it before and lost 2 stone. Yes, I now live in Stevenage and have that info sheet, thanks anyway. We really need to meet up for that coffee x

omg ... i just have to share. Lily is sound asleep at the moment and whilst asleep she started laughing out loud!!! I'd love to know what she's dreaming about. It was sooo funny and sooo adorable and I'm the only one here to appreciate it x

We are in the hospital and Devin HATES it. He will hardly let us put him down! But were here so I'll live with it. We've just got him to sleep now for the first time all day so here's hoping he sleeps for a few hours tonight. Eds just gone home and I'm in a recliner beside his bed so I'm gonna try for some shut eye now ....there's alarms going off all over the place but god knows I'm tired enough! First tests have been done and doc said he reckons there's nothing too serious wrong but will put him through all the tests anyway. He thinks it may just be that he is not getting enough calories! FFS could we not have had that possibility two weeks ago? Big relief although I won't be happy til it's for sure. This place gives u serious perspective. So many sick lil ones around. I've spent much of my day in tears over them. The lil boy next door has had no one with him all day and has done so much crying he's breaking my heart. He is so bored but they won't let me into him coz he's in isolation. Fucking terrible.

Ahh chilly that's great news for Devin, fingers and toes crossed for positive news.
That is sad about the other children, when Demi was in the childrens ward, I felt sorry for the single mums who had to leave there sick babies to see to there eldest at home.

Josie I will pm you my number so we can arrange to meet when your settled.

Beth I'm sure it's fine with the checks.

Juicy, wine has offered good tips, hopefully they will work.
On oh says to me that because I'm a qualified nursery nurse, I'm trained to be a mum and kno what to do! Ha ha ha ha, I also went to college to get patience too. Men are funny, I often question myself and hope I'm doing things right???

Demi fell asleep at 7pm and just woke up for milk, but now the minx, won't let me put her down?

Very cute JOSIE my LO does it a good bit too imagine they must be dreaming of loads of feeds milk milk and more milk lol :haha:

Good luck chilly so sad for the other babies All alone :hugs:

Thanks JEM oh to be a man they have a great life lol, mine thinks he is great cause he makes his dinner now bragging like he is Jaime Oliver :haha:

YIPPEEEEEEE for big poo this morning i think she is just going to be an every other day pooper lol she is sound asleep now after getting it all out :):)

hooray for poo! you never thought you'd day that would ya?!!! izzy didn't go for about 4 days when she went on formula and now i am pleased with every poo, small things eh!!

josie that is sooo cute, izzy smiles in her sleep and i think she must be dreaming about milk then!

izzy seems to sleep for about 7 hours at night these days :thumbup: but her nappy and sleepsuit is often wet when she wakes, and tips on what to do...

i have tried huggies, tesco, nature, sainsburys eco, pampers nappies and have tried going up to number 2 pampers but at the mo they end up half way down her backside!! arghhhhhhhhhh!!

Lucky i found wen my lo was going from newborn to size one that was happening so wen i changed to bigger size she must of had more room to pee :haha: might be worth a try

OMG just noticed a thread for babies due January 2012... soon there will be new feb lovebugs for 2012, that doesn't seem right!!

love your avatar juicy! how old are your LOs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->