February mummies 2011 <3

lucky -get a wool or a fleece soaker for over her nappy that will do the trick

hurray for poo , hospital appointments and sleeping babies

as for oh's well they are all on a different planet arent they lol !

i have spend the morning at my nans being fed endless choccie biccys and ham sandwiches.

holly woke up at 4am - i was like a zombie , luckily a little cuddle and she went back off till just gone 7 so not sure what disturbed her

I was going to suggest going up a size too. I use pampers and don't have any trouble. Demi is in size 3 as from today.

Demi had me up every three hours last night and was so hard to settle, tired times for.

Hope everyone Is ok today

ive tried a size up but they are loose round the leg...its them pesky chicken legs:haha:

Hey all, thanks for the advice before! :) Hope all are well?
Wine congrats on the weight loss...that's amazing, am VERY jealous!!
We're doing a bit better, lo is still not feeding brilliantly and still very snuffly but seems a bit better in himself. I'm a walking zombie though :( Hey ho!
O is nowhere near rolling over or anything, but he is getting better with tummy time, holding his head up a lot more and is attempting to crawl! Not sure when they start that officially (I know he's not really crawling yet) but he goes on his front in the cot from time to time (we turn him when he's settled as sometimes this is the only way) and can work his way up to the top of his cot...lol!
Clare not sure what to advise re: nappies...when are you changing her, can you leave it til the last possible moment and do a quick change then?

She had a change at 9 before bed last night then she was wet so changed her at 4.30 and she was wet again at 8. Grrrr!!

Crawling usually is about 6 months on, you'll know when he crawls proper tho there are lots of diff ways of doing it, commando, bum shuffling, rolling aswell as traditional but babies can move round and up the cot surprisingly early! Izzy got her leg wedged through the bars the other day when she woke from a nap how?!!

hey ladiies!! congrats on the weight lose wine!! i still need to lose more but i cant close my mouth ahhhh lol

talking about diaper sizes what size is everyones bubs wearing?! i buy the pampers swaddlers size 1/2 from diapers.com the big box it comes with 252 diapers and lasts me about 3 weeks lol

btw one of my best friends had her baby boy yesterday =] he was 8lbs 3oz and 18inches long...poor girl was in labor for 20 hours and had 10 stitches after he came out =( but both mommy and baby are doing great now! =]

Lucky I had the same problem with Jakob he had skinny thighs and thebest nappies I found for his shape were huggies. But for night I always use the super dry 12hour+ huggies ... I use them at night for Joshua too I get him ready at 9pm and sometimes don't get him changed in the morning till about 8.30'cos of getting Jakob ready at the same time and the huggies super dry are the only ones that seemto last. If I accidentally use a dif nappy I find him all damp around the top of his thighs in the morning! :(

Wii Joshua hates tummy time but he does the crawling bit too lol so funny.

From what I remember from Jakob:

Rolling over - never happened
Sit up unaided 5months
Bum shuffle 6 months
Crawling 7months
Cruising 9moths
Standing unaided 10pmonths
walking 11 months

Oh and I forgot gripping toys 3months

but joshuas nearly 3 months now and no sign of that yet lol

Hi ladies hope you are all well, Big congrats to all them big LOs who are now nearly rolling or lifting up, Corey wriggles like mad but as he is still super small and undernuarished no signs of any thing else yet, This week hospital has given us on prescription Milk free Milk to try its stinks awful and he hates it, No signs of working yet but will carry on trying, He had the barium Meal test was soooooo awful holding him down in all the positions they wanted while he was starving, Been re admitted tues again so we shall see whats happening next xxx

OMG just noticed a thread for babies due January 2012... soon there will be new feb lovebugs for 2012, that doesn't seem right!!

love your avatar juicy! how old are your LOs?

Thanks my eldest daughter in the avatar is 11 my son who was to busy running and jumping to get in the pic is 6 lol so my Lo is like a 1st all over again :)

God 2012 babies it's getting near the time we done preg test this time last year we were all very busy making babies :haha:

OMG just noticed a thread for babies due January 2012... soon there will be new feb lovebugs for 2012, that doesn't seem right!!

love your avatar juicy! how old are your LOs?

Thanks my eldest daughter in the avatar is 11 my son who was to busy running and jumping to get in the pic is 6 lol so my Lo is like a 1st all over again :)

God 2012 babies it's getting near the time we done preg test this time last year we were all very busy making babies :haha:

it's a lovely photo, your eldest looks so happy with little sis :) it's great having the older ones isn't it? they get to help and just seem to love having a sibling without the constant rivalry and bickering!!

aww mummy madness hope things improve for corey :hugs:

wine - holly is not gripping toys yet either though yesterday she did bat her play gym things a few times and the last couple days she seems to have noticed she has hands and keeps staring at them lol .

i think we are entering the 3 month growth spurt , H fed at 10 , 3 , 5 , 7 , 8 , 9:30 so far, where as she has been going 8-6 ish arghhhhhhhh i have so much to do as well today :(

ive just put Holly's name down for pre school as the waiting list for ds2 is huge there is 24 places and over 50 kids with their name down for september (ds2 is 2nd on the list now whoooooooooop lol ) because our preschool is not an official nursery its a 1st come 1st served thing rather than the usual priorities(siblings at school , distance to school etc ) so although our babies are only little if you want them to get into a pre school at 3 years old you might want to start looking around as with the "baby boom" there is likley to be a lot of people after the spaces

mummy madness, big :hugs: really hope they find out what to do soon xx

well last night we put izzy in a nappy with easy up pants over - size 4 was the smallest i could find so a bit big!! But she was dry this morning, the wee had gone into the pants a little so they obviously worked :thumbup: she still woke at 4.30 tho!! But from 9pm so i'm not complaining :)

mummymadness i wonder if Izzy will be behind developmentally because she is small (she lost weight until she was about 6 weeks) cos she can't be as strong as the bigger babies :shrug: who knows !! I'm just enjoying her at the mo, i remember wishing my first on to the next stage all the time, then regretting it as she would roll over when i was trying to change a dirty nappy !! and crawled and cruised at 6 months and was such a climber (still is) with subsequent babies you know what trouble they can get into once they are moving and hope they are slow!! :haha:

she's only just gripping things, mostly soft things like her muslin but was putting part of her emily doll in her mouth just now :dohh: think she thought it was a dummy!

eve hope your babes get into the preschool, can't believe you're already putting holly down but sounds like a good idea :)

both my boys were slow ish with the crawling crusing walking thing they crawled and cruised at 10 months and cut 1st tooth - it was all in the space of a week for both kids - spooky ! and they both took their 1st steps at 13 months be interesting t see if holly follows suit as ive heard in general girls are a bit quicker than boys at this kind of thing -idk how true this is .

i think we all agree females are less lazy than males :haha: good job no blokes read this :rofl:

my girls both crawled and cruised at 6 months, elena could sit unaided at 4 months! but they both walked at 13 months so not quick at all. i can't believe Izzy will be sitting at 4 months or pushing up on her arms cos she looks so scrawny!! you're right tho it is sooo intersting to compare siblings :)

Hope corey had some positive results soon.

How's Devin doing?

Demi has had me awake every 3 hours the last 3 nights, I'm bored of this growth spurt now! But she has been going down at 7pm and waking at midnight, I may try dream feeding tonight? But I can't have it both ways, at least she is feeding well.

Lucky 3, I'm sure Izzy will be fine. I was 3 months premature, weighed 2lb 2oz and I caught up, I was walking by 13 months.

Isla was walking by ten months, not sure if I could handle another Isla. Ha ha, she is a climber! Demi seems to be a lot more chilled?

My oh came home from work and said ' boo ' to Demi and she was giggling like mad! It's her first real giggle and it wad amazing! I'm glad ih got her to gige first coz I feel he had not bonded as much?

wonder how rachel is doing with the move?

wow 2lb 2, that is small!!

yes i assume rach has got no internet :(

i'm off to weigh izzy in a tick, hoping for 9 lb 10+ then i'll leave it a fortnight :thumbup:

ooh let us know how you get on clare.

i just had a good letter .. i dunno if you remember but i was refused mA as i was behind with my NI , i appealed and got told i wasnt in time and i lost my right to appeal . however i did send the letter off in time (just ) it didnt arrive . anyway i explained i was delayed due to having Holly ..hadnt heard anything until today , i got a letter from court (scary i thought) that said a judge has ruled that my application was in time and there is grounds for appeal and that they will write to me with the appeal decision .

so not guarenteed money but at least they will look at my case again , worse case scenario i am in the same boat as i am in now , best case scenario i get £60 a week for 9 months - heres hoping for the latter eh

ooh let us know how you get on clare.

i just had a good letter .. i dunno if you remember but i was refused mA as i was behind with my NI , i appealed and got told i wasnt in time and i lost my right to appeal . however i did send the letter off in time (just ) it didnt arrive . anyway i explained i was delayed due to having Holly ..hadnt heard anything until today , i got a letter from court (scary i thought) that said a judge has ruled that my application was in time and there is grounds for appeal and that they will write to me with the appeal decision .

so not guarenteed money but at least they will look at my case again , worse case scenario i am in the same boat as i am in now , best case scenario i get £60 a week for 9 months - heres hoping for the latter eh

yay that is good :) fx for the right decision :)

Izzy weighs 9 lb 9 1/2 :happydance: so following the 2nd centile line and now a little above :) the hv was pleased too.

she has now slept for 2 hours since i got home so i have had lunch in the sun and cleaned the house, what a perfect baby, for today :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->