February mummies 2011 <3

You guys are making me feel ikkle lol! When Joshua is 10 I'll only just be 31.. When Jakob turns 10 I'll be 29 lol

Speaking of cars what car do you guys have atm? We have a small car and it means e can never get anyone else in... Have been thinking a while of getting one with more room in the back we only just fit 2 car seats and my bag!

are you sure you're old enough to be driving :haha:

we got a xsara picasso when we were expecting number 2, its great and plenty wide enough for the 3 car seats in the back now + you have a lot of boot space but doesn't seem like a massive car. not quite sure how we're going to get all 5 of us in it for holiday tho :rofl:

we havea mondeo the 3 kids fit in the back and there is boot space for normal trips but we have had to buy a roof box for holidays.
i have a 306 banger/nail/shed for just running about to shops/school etc its ok for the week as ds1 sits in front then ds2 and H in back

Oh no I don't miss pregnancy my eyes are still wide open lol 3 is enough for me and I think OH would run away :haha: but wen the mind fools u it's very hard to stop wanting more isn't it it's human nature I suppose :blush:

I've been moaning I'm broody since Demi was three weeks old, ha ha.
When demi is ten years old I will be 37, that scares me!

This time last year I was frantically arranging Isla's first birthday. I was the biggest emotional wreck, I already knew I was pregnant because I had the implantation cramps. I got my positive text just 12dpo, the best sight to my eyes after a miscarriage in March.

Scarey how fast life goes, wonder where we will be this time next year? Wonder if any of us will have twisted our oh's arms for another baby??!

I had a lovely 6 year old astra, but my oh talked me into buying my dads 11 year old Audi. It's got soooo much but I regret getting it. If I ever win the lotto I would like a quasqui- think that's how you spell it? I just can't justify spending that much money on a car.

Demi slept from 7:30 till 8:30, lovely!! Why u every night so different?

Is anyone going back to work or looking for another job in the near future?

We have a Vauxhall Zafira, which is a bit old but does the job.

We have been discussing have a 5th baby (it will be our 2nd together though), my first 3 were with my ex-husband. We are going to wait until after this summer and start trying again in Sept. Hope you ladies aren't too shocked by that :haha: Poor Lily will be like an only child as by the time she's 8, Lauren will be 16, Jessica 18 and Michael 20 (OMG).

I put Lily to bed about half an hour ago and so far she's stayed asleep. Normally she refuses to stay in cot until 10.30pm on the dot. OH is at work and I've got my feet up for once, all jobs done and bottles made up for tomorrow :thumbup:

Oh yes .... I bought a bumbo today (never heard of one till I read it on here). Lily loves to sit up so I hope it frees my arms for a little while. Haven't had chance to use it yet, but will keep you posted tomorrow and maybe take a photo. I also bought a bright starts jumperoo last week as it was on special offer in Asda and I put Lily in it for about 5 mins a couple of times a day. I have to put a blanket behind her back and a cushion under her feet though but she seems to enjoy being upright.

Also .... (sorry to ramble) .... she is chewing on her toys now and properly playing with them and the last couple of days she's been 'talking' to us - proper cooing (it's so cute). Right I'll stop talking now and give everyone else a chance lol

Hey jem this time last year was my sons first birthday too!

I was wondering about work as well, I'm not working but starting uni but it's very full on with a mixture of 3days uni and random shifts in hospital every week plus all the courswork and revision and whatnot that comes with it! I keep feeling guilty that joshuas only going to be like 6 months, but I think there must be others going to work etc...

As for driving yes I'm old enough to drive haha I learnt to drive when I was pregnant with Jakob and took my test a couple of weeks after my c section (not fun!!)

Josie, I'm jealous! I would love love love another! I did originally fall pregnant when Isla was seven months, so it would have been the same as you if your lucky to fall the first month? Although, I do love the 20 month she gap between my girls.

Wine, we must have the same age gap. What are you doing at uni?
I will be going to work October time, it is rubbish but I babies will be fine, and yours is only three days- maybe you can do the course work when the Boys are in bed?
I'm a childrens nanny and the mum of the family I work for had a baby herself, five weeks after me- so I don't know if I have a jon to go back too? I've been looking and had a couple of unsucessful interviews- which makes me feel rubbish and that I'm now being judged as a parent- does that make sense?? I would only be doing two days so that makes me feel better but I'm stressing.

Excuse all the spelling mistakes, I'm rubbish on my I phone!

i wont be going back to work until ds2 is full time school (sept 2012), that way i only have to pay 1 lot of nursery fees . for me to go back to work now would cost 50 - 60 a day for the 2 kids to go to nursery plus my petrol for work , on a good day i would break even at best. so really not worth it, plus id still have to take and fetch the kids to and from school and in school holidays id have 3 of them to pay for to be looked after

As promised I attach photos of Lily in her new bumbo. She slept in her cot from 8.30pm till 5am, had 7oz bottle and then slept again till 6.30am, then came in our bed until 9am - lovely xx

lily17.jpg watching Dora the Explorer

lily18.jpg raising her eyebrows as if to say 'yes? and?'

lily19.jpg sucking on her toy

lily20.jpg thinks Dora is funny

Gorgeous pic Josie so cute I really want one now, I got a voucher for mothercare as a present so I think I will go use that on one :)

Gorgeous pic Josie so cute I really want one now, I got a voucher for mothercare as a present so I think I will go use that on one :)

Oh I recommend hitting Gumtree or Ebay first. Though I suppose it's a voucher so it's not like you'll be spending anything but I managed to get a pink bumbo with a tray (Gotta get the tray I've read, really helps to keep toys on them to keep the wee ones entertained) for only £10!

Can I just brag for a wee bit? Some how I have a 12 week old baby taking Four, 8oz bottles at 8, 12, 4 & 8. That's right she sleeps from 8-8. :happydance:

You definately should brag. I certainly would. Well done to you and your LO. Lily went up to 7 oz bottles today and she's doing well with them. She's also really trying hard to roll over. She gets on her side and kind of gives up. She has decided that she much prefers to sleep on her side as well. I keep going in and she's on her side in her cot cuddling her blanket. She looks so contented. As for the bumbo, I know I should have looked for bargains but didn't want to wait. I'm so impatient and want things straight away so I just got it there and then from mothercare. This is why I'll never have any money lol x

Hi all. Too tired to stalk or report much now but nothing much to report anyway so will try update tomorrow. Sweat test for CF tomorrow. Scared.com

Ahh chilly, just can't imagine how your feeling. Hope you have lots of family support? Good luck with tests today, hope you get some positive news xx

I think I'm going to increase Demi's when I next make them.
Demi is not showing any signs of rolling over :(
she just loves sucking her hands and screetching at the top of her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->