February mummies 2011 <3

awww mummymadness , :hugs: it must be really hard for you atm i hope that they find out whats wrong soon .

jenni - ikwym about the NP forum lol but i still like to nosey in there .

H has her 2nd lot of injections in an hour i hate taking them grrr but still i know its for the best, i have never bothered with calpol after any of mine have had their injections but to be honest they have always reacted pretty well mine just seem to sleep it off , that being said we always have a bottle of calpol in the house because of the boys so its there if needed but ill try manage without wherever possible

Gem I hope it gets better for you all soon.

Lennie is hating tummy time. Should we be concerned that he can't lift his head while on his tummy? He has got better though. Before he used to just lay there and not attempt to lift it, but now he swings it side to side, then gets frustrated. Its the longest 5 minutes. lol. Is there anything I can do to encourage him?

Lennie is dressed in a purple sleepsuit tonight and he looks like Tinky Winky. lol.

I might have a look at unread posts! x

It's weird I never used to 'compare' but I keep thinking that all the feb babies are doing cool things like pushing up on their arms, rolling over, grippig toys etc.... Joshua just lays and whimpers and if I don't remove him front his front in about 10 seconds all hell breaks loose lol. And as for toys when I try he looks at me, looks at the toy then looks back up at me like 'really, mother??? You think I'm going to bother attempting to hold that when you can do it for me?'

I wrote a long post on here the other night and it would not up load! So annoying!

Wine are you a midwife? And would they prefer a lovely birth or a complicated one?
And Demi does nothing either! She just sits there smiling and cooing at life.

Mummymadness, just s truly awful and worrying place to be. I really hope you get some positive news.
Any news from Chilly?

I can't remember all the other posts, sorry, got to go as it's Isla' birthday today, a big 2! Can't wait to see her face open her pressies. We will be saying this about these babies in no time!

Have a good day everyone

H only properly rolled once she rolls to her side a lot she can also make it all the way round her playmat so he is facing in the opposite direction lol , she still cant/wont grip toys though but i can see her trying to get her hands to go where she wants them too but not usually sucessfully.
she woke twice last night full of snot and runny eyed after her jabs but seems ok so far today

for those that dont have me on facebook here is her latest pic
https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_4381.jpg

happy 2nd birthday to isla hope she has a nice day

Such a big smile Clare!

I have to admit I am comparing a bit with Lennie, just cause he isnt doing the stuff. Especially as my nephew is so close in age to lennie and is doing it all. :-( Lennie will do it eventually.

Here's my latest pic:

photo(10).jpg

i love that picture Eve :)

happy bday Isla, please don't say it will be our babies soon!!!!!

Wine i'm sure he will do things all of a sudden. Izyy suddenly started laughing the other day, it is great, i think she got ticklish!! she did it oir 2 days and now seems to have forgotten again! in the greater scheme of things it makes no difference at all if they roll at 3 months or 7, they're not going to be any better or worse at reading, making friends or getting on in life :) It is lovely to see them develop but it is also lovely having them as tiny cuddly babies, these times are gone so quickly we have to remember to treasure them too :)

woah rach hasn't he changed form your avatar? he is gorgeous!!!

thank you. I'm such a div.............I just saw I put Clare instead of eve :blush:

haha see noone would have ever have known your mistake rach !

hi :)

got izzy weighed today, she's still only 9 lb 14, 4 1/2 oz in 2 weeks, seems a bit low to me. hv wasn't bothered but she is below 2nd centile now, what do you guys think?

haha see noone would have ever have known your mistake rach !

Yeah I know, I could have got away with that. lol.

hi :)

got izzy weighed today, she's still only 9 lb 14, 4 1/2 oz in 2 weeks, seems a bit low to me. hv wasn't bothered but she is below 2nd centile now, what do you guys think?

Are you still combi feeding? x

yes, i feed her myself in the night and then first thing, but she also gets a bottle at 7, then 10, 2 ish, 5, 8pm :)

Claire, that seems like a small weight but if the hv isn't concerned then all is fine I'm sure. I'm just basing it off of Phoebe though who seems to do nothing but gain weight. I'm getting concerned she's gaining too much! It's such a shame my own self conscience nature of being over weight makes me scared to have a chunky baby. :dohh:

So Phoebe got her jabs yesterday and though she cried so loud when they pricked her she seemed to be fine for the rest of the day. Though today she's all out of sorts. How long am I suppose to blame her fussiness on the shots?

How many oz does she have in those bottles? It just annoys me that when u were bf and she was gaining a little weight u were told to give her formula, which I know must have been a hard time for u cause how it makes u feel, but now u r giving her formula and still little weight gain she don't seem so concerned. Soz, it's just annoyed me. X

Chilly is your little legs on Neocate ? Corey on that it stinks and is horrid when he throws it up on me as they havent solved the sickness yet.

Poor MM and Corey - what a rough time you'e been having! Sorry for my silence but we are just back from a few days away on hols to recover from the trauma of hospital together! SO I feel REALLY bad for you still going through it. We had all the scans/ultrasounds/echos/sweat test etc etc and it really is scary.
Yes Devin is on Neocate. IT is RANK :sick: It stinks going in and is even worse coming out and it stains SOOOO badly. He wouldn't take it at all at first and had to put 3 drops of vanilla essence in it so that he'd take it if you don't mind!!!! BUt gross though it is it is working a treat so I can't argue with it! It's so expensive though - 80 euro a tin ffs! Luckily because it prespcription only we can get it on the drugs payment scheme so we only pay a max of 120 a month - which is still pricey compared to regular ones but alot better than it could be!!!

Now - We are taking my Mum out for lunch for all her help during the hospital stay so I'll be back to finish catching up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->