February mummies 2011 <3

as for sleeping h has been up at 3am past 3 nights too , you do get a major growth spurt at around 16 weeks - the worst one iirc so i guess thats what we are all hitting as we are thereabouts at that mark

My nephew is defo going through something....after listening to my sister, I feel lucky that Lennie is just getting up too early. Joe had her up 6 times last night.

Also she's trying sooooo hard to roll over, she's almost there. Not sure what she'll do when she's over though coz she HATES being on her tummy lol.
:haha: that made me giggle.

Jen, don't worry about hand me downs, my middle girl is always dying to get her hands on Arianna's old clothes! and she still gets new ones too of course...too many clothes to wear :dohh: Izzy is gonna have LOADS of hand me downs :) i even buy them off eBay now:haha:

i am rubbish at putting izzy on her tummy too as she hates it - i see some people have got a pillow that they put under their cherst though, that looks a good idea :thumbup: izzy rolled once but moaned as she hates being on her tummy, hasn't bothered since, just goes on her side :)

Me too...........I am buying Eve a school summer dress off there right now. lol.

The HV told me to do that with Lennie, put a towel under his chest. Today I had him on my chest with my hands under his arms kinda thing, and he was holding his head no problem. I think he does just hate tummy time and is maybe lazy. lol.

Oh and I've lost 3 and half lb in two weeks, soooo pleased. I will fit in my wedding dress in 11 weeks- eeekk.
How's everyone else doing on loosing the baby meat?

Congrats on getting married!

it's slow jem! i finally got my arse in gear and have lost 9lb so far, but i have loads to lose, like 4 stone!! well done on your loss.

oh and on tummy time :)

Thats brilliant!!! I havent checked in on your journal in a couple of days.

izzy weighs 10lb 5 oz :happydance:

Go Izzy!! :thumbup: x

yay go izzy !!

i really need to get off my arse and lose some weight its depressing that none of my clothes fit but i can help shovelling chocolate and cakes down my neck - no will power whatsoever , well done to all of you that have lost weight

h was up again last night at 3am had a full feed from both sides was starving , and she has fed roughly every hour and a half today i am pooped .

off to visit carls nan at the seaside tomo so she can meet Holly , lets hope she can last the 2 hour journey without needing to fill her face hahaha

Have a lovely time, hope you don't feel too much like a milk cow:( :haha:

Izzy is hungrier today and yesterday let's hope she is spurting too:)

Aww bless eve hopefully shell calm down with the feeds soon lol! Joshuas been waking earlier and earlier so I've started just putting him back in bed with me and going back to sleep. Yesterday I woke up and I was laying on my side next to him with my arm flung over him poor thing and he had my drool on his face where I had snuggled into him in my sleep and he was just laying there giggling! Lol

Aw wine that is funny and cute:) you can tell him when he's a teenager with his mates :haha:

Well I lost a total of 36 pounds when I was preggo coz I was so sick!! Nice result I guess but I wouldn't recommend it as a weightloss technique - bloody horrible! However, I've put on about 7 of those over the last few months and am currently just trying to maintain at the mo. I went for an appointment with the Motivation weightloss clinic on Wednesday coz I was on that diet when I got preggo and I have a good lot of weight to lose (about another 4 stone!). WEll I spent the entire meeting saying 'Hmmm - I don't think I am ready for this yet!!' Productive eh??! So I think I'm gonna give the new weightwatchers programme ago - far less cruel on myself I think.

Ha ha - that's lovely wine!

Chilly I am doing the new WW programme. I'm really enjoying it still and doesn't really feel like a diet.

Last night I went to meet my friend in town to pick something up from her and ended up staying all evening till oh picked me up. I got quite drunk and now I'm feeling crappy, and I had a cigarette too after a year of not smoking - that makes me feel bad :-( x

hey one ciggy is not too bad...or was that one pack?!! it is good to let your hair down but i found i enjoyed the idea more than actually being drunk :( so i've only done it the once since birth :)

Noooo.....I didn't smoke a whole pack. Lol.

I agree - the idea if being drunk is far more appealing. X

I did the same after Jakob was born lol but I don't drink pretty much ever anymore! I can't work out why I used to enjoy it - spose it was laying in bed half the next day lol which there would be fat chance of now days!

Well done Izzy for the weight gain. I will get Demi weighed next week, I think she weighs around 12lb and maybe a bit more? We are officially on 3-6months, have a few cardies she can still squeeze into though.

Wine that made me giggle.

Well done to everyone who has lost weight, puts my loss to shame, but then I've only been doing it two weeks.

Rachael, i'm doing ww. I can't stand it! I feel so hungry all the time, I don't like fruit so that's probly why I'm hungry coz I don't snack on the fruit??
But clearly it works, how long you been doing it Rachael?

I've somehow managed to persuade OH to let me go to college, only 16 hours a week, instead of work!!! I can't work and go to college because my mother in law can only look after my girls two days.
I'm going to do the access course to get on the midwifery course at uni in two years time.

It does mean that money is super tight, anyone got any tips on money saving ideas? Ha ha.

Demi had me up at 3am too, I'm blaming the 16 week growth spurt too.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Wine I just read your midwife blog! Thought that's what you was doing. I will be stalking you now. Any tips send them my way please.

Hey congrats Izzy on the weight gain and wine on the weight loss! :)

O is now in some 6-9 month clothes it's ridiculous he's such a lil porker! He's beginning on the baby rice now as he's not satisfied with just milk. It's just adorable grabbing spoon and mouth open wide for it! He's trying to sit and stand all the time now and is currently sleeping til between 7-9am! The wonder of having discovered his fingers, he now settles himself back down. Not sure how long it'll last for but am so making the most of it lol!

WOW that is amazing sleep oscar! :)

jem i am doing slimming world (well have been for 2 weeks so far!) i find there is always something to eat so you're not hungry. but it's not that cheap to do as you buy loads of fresh food, yummy but not cheap!

Jem I have been doing it about 2-3 months I think and have lost a stone. I don't really like fruit either only grapes and bananas really. I'm not sure what I snack on tho. Not really anything. Before I have dieted I never used to feel satisfied, this time I do and feel lucky. Have you tried slimming world? That's great for being able to fill up. I liked SW but didn't used to lose weight.

Bex has O been sleeping like that since weaning? It sounds great! Lol. X

I think I'm going to stick with ww, I've only got 8lb to lose now and as I'm loosing it, I may as well stay put.

That is an amazing sleep that Oscar does! Demi had me up at two and six! But she does go straight back to sleep till 9ish.
Does anyones health visitor come and do a home visit about now? They do here, I'm waiting for the phone call

Haha he didn't wake until 10.30 today, was actually a little worried lol! No he started doing this before he started on the baby rice so I think it's more to do with him being able to resettle/needing sleep I.e. Growth spurt/me not running to him when he makes a noise, it allows him to resettle (and he's not crying just chatting) lol

well im still the milk machine lol tiring but am persevering as ive got this far i keep telling me myself this constant feeding WILL pass.

took H to meet carls gran(she is 94) yesterday , she didnt know we were going and was very surprised and pleased to meet her so that was good ..shame the weather was crap but kids still played an hour n the beach in the freezing wind

i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror today and i just thought ..yuk ! i got a fat tum and arse and a face full of spots lol i think that look was all the motivation ill need to get off my arse and sort myself out lmao

Hope everyone is ok? Guess we are all busy with half term.
I took Demi swimming this week, she quite like it, although she was due a feed.
She has been a minx the past few days, keeps playing with the teat/ pushing it out the way? Who knows why, still happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->