February mummies 2011 <3

went to baby massage with joshua today! he loved it it was fab!

I have been put on a list for baby massage - the hv said we should be able to start in July. X

i was supposed to do baby massage last month but i have no one to have evan while we go :(
Im getting H weighed today i wonder how heavy she is ? she was 11lb 8 6 weeks ago ill guess at 14lb will let you all know this afternoon :D

she wants to be a porker after all these extra feeds ill tell you ! my poor boobs dont get a rest atm lol !

haha i need to feed 24/7 then to rid my gut lol !

Demi weighed that weight six weeks ago too. I guess 13lb 4oz???
My health visitior is coming Tuesday so I will up date on Demi's weight.

Demi went to sleep at 8pm and woke up starving hungry at 1:30 and 4:30!! I couldn't even get her bip on without her huffing and puffing for milk.

If she carries this on I'm going to think about weaning, but I really want to hold off.

Think she needs to get over this growth spurt now!
Can't believe it was 18 weeks ago today I met her, time flies.

Hope sone of us got some good sleep last night?

My spelling is awful, stupid phone. I can spell really, honest

:haha: jem! I keep posting too soon cos I'm on the phone and hit the wrong button!!

Wizzy slept from 9-6 with cooing till 6.15? I like that :)

Joshua is sleeping well, but I think he may not have started the 16week growth spurt yet?

have you got her weighed yet eve?

we haven't got joshua weighed in ages... maybe next week but my HV are like 'he's fine you don't need to bother' lol

hope everyone starts getting some more sleep soon! i'll give you some of my sleep dust lol :p

last night was rubbish but joshua had his jabs and he always sleeps funny afterwards - hopefully back to normal today

no ..it was raining so i didnt bother ..will go next week instead ( i been saying this for 3 weeks now lol )

sleep still shite here its so annoying after you know they can sleep through grr! she was up at 4:15 after going bed at 10pm - i guess thats not actually too bad really in the grand scheme of things.

Eve how old is she now? It could be the 4 month sleep regression hitting? I know loads of people have said it's resulted in them waking more in the night again? O seems ok at Night thankfully, but it's the getting to sleep that is hell at the moment, for naps and bedtime...screaming for near on an hour sometimes. :(

Lennie woke up a couple of times in the night too - the 2nd time he woke up I thought it must have been about 7 and thought he can come in our bed now and it was only 530. So god knows what time he woke up before that.

Lennie is 4 months old tomorrow! I'm really rubbish with remembering how many weeks lennie is - is anyone else really bad with remembering? I'm always like "is he 17 or 18?" duh. X

Lily is definately going through the sleep regression thingy. Funny, I can't remember my other 3 going through it but they are 12, 10 and 8 so I have probably forgotton.

Anyway, she is just so unsettled at night time now, going from sleeping 8 till 8she is now not going down until 9.30, tossing and turning then waking any time between 11pm and 1am(now) for a bottle, then waking again about 5.30am.

Does anyone know when this sleep regression stops????? I want my sttn baby back - soooooo tired!!!

On a happier note, she rolled over from her front to her back again today after her bath (butt naked hehe). She did it last week once and nothing until today :thumbup: go Lily!!!

Hey. I haven't posted in a while. I can't keep up. We haven't had Brooklyn weighed in a long while. The last time she was 12lbs 4 oz...I'm guessing she's at least 14 by now...maybe more...I postponed her appointment from tomorrow to the 17th so we can go to an amusement park instead tomorrow. Hehe And she's hasn't started her 4 month regression yet, so I'm waiting for that...although, I haven't been able to recognize any of her growth spurts or sleep regressions yet...she hasn't seemed to have any...

Anyways, Brooklyn can sit up now as long as she has her hands holding her up in front of her. She sat there for about 5 minutes today totally unsupported! She is also starting to scoot along...she scoots herself backwards usually, but she managed to lung herself forward once today! She hasn't realized she can do it though, so she just rolls to get herself elsewhere. Lol. She's showing a lot of interest in food, but she lacks the hand-eye coordination to start child-led weaning just yet. We will offer her some sliced avocado at 6 months though.

That's great girls :)

Well rach you'll like this - izzy hates tummy time so I haven't been doing it but yesterday I put her on her front. Suddenly right up on her arma and trying to move to toys! Then she rolled onto her back! So I think they build up strength whatever :)

Virginia what do you mean by if she has her hans in front if her, does she put them in the air? Izzy can sit or stand for over 5 mins if she holds my fingers but I don't count that!!

Morning everyone. Another bad night for us. Well Demi goes down at 7ish, no problems but it's the 5th night of waking up starving hungry! Why do they tease us? I'm so tired, god knows how I coped when she wad new born, ha ha

Demi really tries to reach out to touch and tries soooo hard to grasp things and shove them in her mouth- can't quite get there yet. It's amazing, coz she couldn't do it last week.
No rolling for me, just on to her side.
As for sitting up, I didn't realise she was good, until a friend commented. I guess she does sit well with the curly cushion as support, for quite long periods too.

I really want to do baby massage, I need to see if I can bring my two year old or if I can get a sitter?

Well done Lily and Brooklyn

Rach, I was saying that Demi wad 17weeks when she was nearly 18 weeks, it's only when I actually worked it out.
So I guess Demi is just over four month, being born on the 3rd Feb.

If they say to wean at six months, how do you work it out, by weeks or months? Does that makes sense?

crap night here but im having such a good day today i couldnt care hhaha.

so h fell asleep feeding at 8 , i put her in the ot she woke straight away sreamed the place down , took her back downstairs (didnt want to wake boys ) fed her some more cuddled on the sofa we both fell asleep round 10 . tok her to bed with me at 11;3 she seemed to be struggling with wind , put her down in cot screamed again , put her in bed with me she fed and dropped off , any time i attempted to move her she screwed her face up and i could tell shewas about to scream so i decided bugger it sleep in the bed so i can at least get afew hours , anyway i fed her a further 2 times between then and the alarm at 7:45..meh !

anyway .. you may remember i got turned down for maternity allowance when i applied in dec/jan time, i was self employed so was only claiming about 50 quid a week but all helps you know , anyway they said i hadnt paid enough ni , so i paid my n.i and appealled this was before H was born , they refused my appeal cus it was a day late booo , anyway wrote it off as a bad job , got a letter start of may saying a judge had ruled my appeal to go ahead as was only 1 day late. heard nothing since . rang them yesterday they said my case was open and i was just to wait .. got a letter today saying they have reversed their decision and they are backpaying me over £500 and paying me till end of august , im amazed i got it and over the moon to be getting some extra cash as spent loads this last month and got to tax my car this month and renew house insurance so thats that sorted

wii - she is 4 months ..i think 17 weeks lol im useless too i actually look at rach's sig to see how old lennie is cus H was born same day lol !

jem - always go by weeks not months but i guess either is fine theres not much difference

sorry for the excited waffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->