February mummies 2011 <3

Josie, i expect hes come up with a "cunning plan" :dohh: try not to worry, men :grr:

They're both home. Apparently Lily has been good as gold - not even one winge. She's sat here in her carseat, looking really nice in the clothes he put her in, smiling her head off. Guess she's not as clingy to me as I thought. Anyway panic (and rant) over.

aww im impressed josie , mine doesnt even know where her clothes are and if he found them id dread to think what she would be wearing !!

i just did my 1st expressing since having holly , i got 3 oz but took an age , i cba to do that everyday lmao, i was hoping to freeze some so that i could leave her with hubby while i went to the gym .. ill try again another time i guess.

i just got all hormanal and angry at hubby cus i saw he had ordered something on amazon , and for some reason anger and rage overcame me and i rang him at work saying wtf you bought this for its a waste of money etc i was really laying into him he just went erm oh wow .. is that why you rang me cus im a bit busy ! i feel a bit silly not surewhat came over me , it was only a set of boules for the kids for hols lmao ! ..i think i need a break

Oh dear eve :nope: funny to read but not good for you :hugs: perhaps you do need a break!!

B refuses to take a soother as well, I have about 8 of them in the drawer that she refused.

Eve, can't give any advice??? But I give Demi a muslin blanket at sleep time. My first girls loves her so i've encouraged it with Demi and she loves it too.

After Reading all your stories about babies not settling...,, maybe I should moan less. I just put Demi down in her Moses, whilst awake and she just falls asleep snuggling up to her snuggly ( muslin)

Demi has been rolling onto her side, biggest process so far and she takes a rattle/ toy off me. It really does amaze me how much they learn in one week, she couldn't do this last week.

She had her last lot of jabs today, so a bit sensitive tonight. Especially when my eldest threw a soft ball in her face, poor little pudding!

Talking of OH, i popped out a few weeks ago, and I said to Shaun, not to bother dressing Demi, I would do it when I get back!
When I got back her has put her in a new vest but with my two year olds pajama shorts! Bless him.

Rach I will requset you.

Be nice if these babies let us sleep the whole night.... Ha ha ha ha

Impatient 1, I spent a fortune first round with dummies, this time I didn't bother.

haha jembug reminds me of xmas time both boys had ha new pjs , i went to karate with ds1 and ds2 stayed home with oh , i left their pjs out and said get ds2 ready and put him in bed . came home ds2was snoring tucked up in ds1's pjs , ds1 was crying his eyes out cus ds2 had his new best buzz lightyear pj's on ! men !

well i put h down in her own bed at 10 ish and she went through till just gone 5 so thats a major imorovement , i went mad though cus hubby shut our bedroom door when he came bed so i couldnt see her and made him get up to open it haha .

Eve, can't give any advice??? But I give Demi a muslin blanket at sleep time. My first girls loves her so i've encouraged it with Demi and she loves it too.

After Reading all your stories about babies not settling...,, maybe I should moan less. I just put Demi down in her Moses, whilst awake and she just falls asleep snuggling up to her snuggly ( muslin)

Demi has been rolling onto her side, biggest process so far and she takes a rattle/ toy off me. It really does amaze me how much they learn in one week, she couldn't do this last week.

She had her last lot of jabs today, so a bit sensitive tonight. Especially when my eldest threw a soft ball in her face, poor little pudding!

Talking of OH, i popped out a few weeks ago, and I said to Shaun, not to bother dressing Demi, I would do it when I get back!
When I got back her has put her in a new vest but with my two year olds pajama shorts! Bless him.

Rach I will requset you.

Be nice if these babies let us sleep the whole night.... Ha ha ha ha

Oh no poor thing! That's no fun, let alone with those jabs.

It's funny you mention the muslin because with all these blankets we have, all different textures, some super soft. Her favourite thing in the world is a muslin. We have about 20 so there's not one specific one or anything, but she'll take a muslin over any toy or blankie any day at the moment.

yes izzy loves her mussy too, my other 2 girls weren't interested at all, not that we used them so much :dohh:

Is anyone else's LO having trouble sleeping? B used to sleep well at night but now night and naps she will only sleep about 20 to 30 mins on her own, but if you hold her or bring her into bed with you she will sleep fine. She did get sick with a cold and congested while being put on an inhaler last week and it is lingering a bit but she does seem to be mostly better. So I guess I am wondering if it is just her? Her cold? Or this 4 month sleep regression I have recently heard of?

Is anyone else's LO having trouble sleeping? B used to sleep well at night but now night and naps she will only sleep about 20 to 30 mins on her own, but if you hold her or bring her into bed with you she will sleep fine. She did get sick with a cold and congested while being put on an inhaler last week and it is lingering a bit but she does seem to be mostly better. So I guess I am wondering if it is just her? Her cold? Or this 4 month sleep regression I have recently heard of?

see all my recent posts , im basically in the same boat as you she was sleeping but now wont (though last night she did) same as you she will/would only sleep in bed with me , its gone on for 3 weeks so far but im hoping we are near the end of it after last night

Ha ha, I was just about to suggest your post to impatient one too.

Demi gave me a break last night and slept an amazing 12 hours, much apriciated!
My health visitor came today, thought she would weigh Demi, but no. It was a check up to see if I'm ok, which I feel fine.
If anything I felt tearful and depressed the first time round.
Anyone else had there health visitor round??

I'm getting such cabin fever, I'm desperate for some time to be me. I only trust Demi with my Mum in law and she is away next week.
I just don't like yo ask if she will have my girls, even though she always offers.
I guess I feel like I'm dumping them?

My mum came round again today and as soon as Demi saw her she screamed again! I felt awlful for my mum, maybe it Demi starting to be clingy?

On a different note, I've lost 2 and a half lb this week. Soooo happy.

my health visitor can FO if she thinks she i coming here lol
yay for weight loss , ive give up and bought bigger trouser pmsl

i only leave my kids with my mom , i would leave them for a short while like a few hour with dad or mil but ill only let mom have them overnight , however as im bf and H hasnt tried a bottle yet i wont be leaving her anytime soon so i feel your cabin fever lol

Well done on the weight loss :happydance: I have lost a stone, only another 5 to go! :rofl: izzy hasn't regressed yet, please please dont!! I don't remember the others doing it :shrug:

I've got to rant, so mad! I popped out for an hour. So OH had to put girls to sleep. Got a text saying that Demi was screaming blue murder and he was putting her in her bed...,,
get home and she is asleep. Just asked OH if he had changed her nappy before bed.... No was the answer. Just changed her now and she has done a poo!!!
Poor little pudding was screaming because she had a dirtly nappy!!! Gerry can't leave my girls for any hour! And when I just said to him about it, he laughed! :(

does anyone else have an OH like mine. He has zero patience! Makes me so mad.
Rant over.

Eve what dummies have u tried? Lennie won't take any dummy apart from avent ones.

Made me laugh about amazon post - reminded me I should look on there for a rounders set I want to buy for hols!

I do feel lucky lennie is not going through a sleep regression - my nephew is and reading your posts on here, I think I'd go crazy. What is a sleep regression anyway?

I find my OH the most annoying when I am due on - I don't even realise I'm due on and then my period starts and I'm like maybe I should go apologise for being such a cow. Tbh it's a relief when it starts cause I know I'm not cracking up. X

Ha ha, I was just about to suggest your post to impatient one too.

Demi gave me a break last night and slept an amazing 12 hours, much apriciated!
My health visitor came today, thought she would weigh Demi, but no. It was a check up to see if I'm ok, which I feel fine.
If anything I felt tearful and depressed the first time round.
Anyone else had there health visitor round??

Ugh I once told my HV that I was a bit down. This was just at like 4 weeks pp. Ever since then they've been on my ass and making me fill out this horribly stupid questionare. I've tried to be honest on it but then they just want to keep seeing me. :dohh: So I finally just answered them all the way they want it to be and she was like "oh wow so a full recovery then?" Idiots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->