February mummies 2011 <3

Oh and about rusks. I just saw them a got lennie some and decided to go with the reduced sugar ones and told my sister and she said I bet they're still got loads of sugar in them :-s
So was going to use them but now don't know. How bad are they? X

Cheers for the info Rach, I had forgotten about the 6 week thing.
I was only doing all this less than two years ago and I've forgotten it all! Thank god for books and bnb!

My mil keeps telling me to put rusks in the night time bottle but I'm really not keen on that! I'd rather she woke me up for bottle.

As for rusks, all I've heard is negative stiff, like too much sugar too?
When I was at college, years ago, they really gave rusks a bad name?
I've got some in the cuboard, Shaun has already tucked into them.... So I think he can have them.

Oh and amazingly, I think I've persuaded Shaun in having another baby? He seems to be coming round to the idea( something about Isla chilling out a bit more) so I'm excited. I would love a simular age gap to what I have.... So maybe after Christmas, if he agress?

Ooh jembug! When will you be trying? Straight after Xmas?
Me and oh have been talking about it and we think we are going to start trying when lennie is 1. So I guess February. X

Well if he doesn't change his mind, my plan is to come off the pill in dec, have a period and try then... So jan/feb. With all my pregnancies, I've been really lucky and fallen within five weeks??? Hope I'm as lucky next time?

ladies, me and Rich are trying for another straight away. Well, we haven't been using contraception since lily was born but I haven't fallen yet. We just want Lily and the baby to have a small age gap so they have each other to play with. My other children are 12, 10 and 8 and love lily to bits, but when Lily is 8 then Lauren will be 16!

Anyway, will keep you all updated lol.

Lily is grumpy and irritable atm and is not sleeping at all well. Hope it doesn't last long. I have decided that she is not ready for weaning yet, I try one day and then she gets constipated and screams with tummy pains the next day. I think she's teething really badly as well and that might be why she's so unsettled.

Wow josie.... I have to admit I am nervous about ttc again. Plus if I fall within a couple of months that means it'll be due same time lennie was. Which I don't want. Lol. When the time comes though I'm sure I'll be too impatient to be picky. X

Rachael when I weaned Jakob I kept his bottles exactly the same up to one year just gradually adding more food. Up to a year the food isn't all that nutritionally relevant, milk is still th main source

Ps I bought low sugar rusks for Jakob but I *think* if I remember they have less sugar but more other stuff like salt

Xxx

Omg so jealous of all those ttc again :( if we did it now it wouldn't be fair on our family financially wise as we already struggle, but maybe when I've finished uni... Still I do feel broody! Ahhhh

Finances worry me too. We just about manage now - but moving twice in 6 months have no way helped that. Were still trying to get back on our feet from the last move.

All this talk about more babies - I had a dream that I was giving birth! It didn't hurt though but the baby was back to back so I couldn't push it out. Lol. X

My god all this ttc talk scares the crap out of me...the thought of going through labour again makes me shudder! :( OH had actually asked me to seriously consider not having another one, but I think we've decided to have one more as I dont want O to be an only child. Not sure how soon we'll get to it though...eek!

Rusks, I was asking my friend about these the other day and she said she hates them, they are apparently not great for the children and set like cement anywhere they are dropped lol! Something called biscotti are meant to be good???

arghhh, im gonna get so broody and jealous when you all start getting preggers haha.

h slept till 5:30 last night again , i am starting to think we are getting somewhere :D

Aw me too eve, I'd love to be ttc again. Sigh. :)

Izzy woke at 4.30 today but I think she just wanted to see Dawn on the summer solstice :haha: I'm hoping it was just the leaky wee... I felt so tired, now did I do it for 3a e a half months!

Hi ya juicy, hope your ok.

I was up at 4:30 too!
Demi has been sleep since 10am and it's nearly 1pm- at least my house is now clean.

Wow... I always feel so lost in here...But I guess a quick update...We decided to TTC again as soon as we medically can...so next Feb...although I think Jan is close enough...Lol...Uhm...We haven't started Brooklyn on solids yet, but I have let her play with an avocado - she got a little in her mouth, but it was too slippery for her to really get much in there...also, she weighs 13 pounds, 6 ounces, which is the 30th percentile. She's only 23.5 inches tall.

Well I'm so tired today. I decided to go up to bed early cause I was tired, then oh comes up and we talk until 12.30 even though I keep telling him I'm tired. Then lennie wakes up at 4.30 - oh is over my side of bed so I tell him to put his dummy in and play his musical toy. I tell him he will have to put the dummy in a couple of times maybe, anyway - I wake up again to lennie crying and oh holding the dummy in his hand through the bars in front of lennies face.

Hi Virginia :) I'm looking forward to lennie trying avocado. I really hope he will like all sorts of fruit and veg cause eve and Jay don't hardly like any. It will be nice to have someone to share veg with. Lol.

dont feel lost virginia !that will be a nice age gap for ttc. brooklyn is around the same weight as Holly then :D

i loveeeeeee avocado , both my kids liked it when weaning, in fact when we took ds1 for his first holiday he was 10 months we fed him before we went to the restaurants in the evening so he wasnt starving waiting, but nearly every night he had a avocado salad starter to pick at while we ate - happy days :)

aww rach hope he likes it , both my kids are good on the veg front i have to say ,though ds1 refused most veg from age 18months to about 2 and a half then started eating it again - random child !

i am coming round to the idea of having no more kids now , i feel so tired just lately i dont think i could cope lol . but i just love cuddly babies !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->