February mummies 2011 <3

I was just on my phone catching up with thread and there was so much I wanted to reply on that I had to turn the computer on. lol. its really hard to multi-quote reply on my phone.

Ha ha Rach. You Lennie has astma or something? Do they diagnose that at this age?
What are you going to do with all that annual leave, add it on to your mat leave?
I get 7 weeks holiday, just annoying I'm being made redundent coz then it would not matter if I fell pregnant!

Well it 4am and I'm on here, thank god the bnb, keeping me awake! Hope your all having a better night than me?

I think Lennie has asthma. I can't think what else it could be. he is just always wheezing. Jay was bringing him downstairs today and I could hear his wheeze from the lounge. They can't diagnose though at his age cause he can't do the test where you have to blow........im not really sure what they can do.

I wish I could add my annual leave onto my mat leave...BUT my job has special annual leave rules at the xmas and new year period and only half the amount can have leave and you have to be selected. My maternity leave ends on the 2nd Jan, which is this special holiday period and I would have to go through the process of applying to probably be refused. So for my sanity I know I am going to go back to work the 2nd Jan, rather than get my hopes up. I had to do the same thing when I went off before I had Lennie and I got refused......I was 35ish weeks pregnant and they couldnt grant me the leave....knowing full well I would just take my maternity leave early. Especially as they put me on the crappiest desk because "I was pregnant" Ironic huh? lol. Soz you probably wasnt expecting an essay.

1lb to lose and I have lost 3 stone!!!! Weight loss is going much slower now than it was at first :(

Joshua is now downing 8oz and the bottles only hold 9oz so I'll be moving up to 9oz soon and not sure what I'll do after that because I don't particularly want to wean before roughly 6months...

I haven't been putting him on his tummy recently :s I think I should be as he's still not lifting up on his arms yet

Xxx

Lennie doesnt either. He just lays there and sticks his bum in the air instead. lol. Sometimes with Lennie I lay him on my chest when I am laying down and his arms kinda leans on my boobs. He lifts himself a bit then, more than he does on the floor. So I just do that a bit more to get some strength hopefully.

Wine, that is amazing! You might disappear soon.
Is is just me and wine who have not started on the weaning yet??

Josie, you maybe pregnant soon, how exciting!
I've defo got to wait till I have a job, anyone need a childrens nanny? Ha

for those of you going to work, who will be having your children?
I'm looking for a two day job and my mother on law will be having my girlies.

My mum is going to have Lennie when I work Friday and Jay's sis-in-law and my sister is going to have him the other days. I work weekends 2 weeks of the month so thats handy cause Jay will have them. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the night shifts. Hopefully if I get the hours I request I will work two shifts in a row, so after a night shift I will have to drive Lennie to someones and thats going to be hard hard work. After the 2nd night shift, when I won't have work that same night I am just going to nap when he naps and plough through. That'll be hard too, but i'll just be grumpy for a day. lol. x

I'm not weaning until 6 months either.

Wine, I wouldn't worry too much - I promise he'll learn. In some countries they keep babies in slings like 24/7, and their kids still manage to learn to push up/crawl/walk/etc. "on time". Someone asked me today if Brooklyn was crawling yet (which she isn't even "supposed to be" yet), and I just told them that I'm sure she'll learn before she starts driving. hehe

I ment to say that I hardly ever put Demi on her front and as a result she has a bit of a flat head! I'm a bit worried actually.... My friends little boy had a flat head and when she got a second opinion, they said it was so severe that if she left it her boys eyes and ears would grow out of line? So he wore a £2000 helmet to fix his flat head.... His fine now.
Maybe I should get a second opinion?

Oo that sounds scary jem. Fx it's ok.

I hardly ever put izzy on her front either so just checked her for a flat head :dohh: she doesn't lie that much in the day. And she def got strong by herself. Babies just do stuff when THEY are ready. I hate all the bragging on facebook it does my head in, like somehow someones baby is better.

Did you enjoy your meal out rach?

HI girlies. Had a great night out on Friday night - Got absolutely stinking drunk and Devin's Nana appears to have behaved herself!! Flatheado maximus sounds scary alright! Get thee to the playmat Jem and Lucky!!!!

Wean central here!!! Todays menu has brought melon and later we are having our first combo flavours - broccoli and potatoe!! Devin loves his grubbage!

Sadly, so does Mummy!!! i've only lost 6 pounds so far (well as of last Wed - hopefully I've lost a couple more since then) Lots of stones to go. I was hoping to wear a particular dress that I've had for ages but have never fit into next weekend for Lil Lobs christening but it's not looking good :cry: I think a spot of shopping is on the agenda for this week!

Oo that sounds scary jem. Fx it's ok.

I hardly ever put izzy on her front either so just checked her off a at head :dohh: she doesn't lie that much in the day. And she def got strong by herself. Babies just do stuff when THEY are ready. I hate all the bragging on facebook it does my head in, like somehow someones baby is better.

Did you enjoy your meal out rach?

i have a feeling the same brag posts on fb pee me off too lol !

what a glorious sunny day , we went to babies r us to buy the highchair i had seen - they didnt have it :(
then we had our lunch at the park and holly seemed to like lying on the picnic blanket and she licked my ice lolly when i wasnt looking oops

:haha: they are just too quick now aren't they? Izzy seems to stick her hands everwhere, like in what I'm eating!! What did she think of it? We have let izzy hold and suck melon pineapple and strawberry. She seems to like them all but loved the melon :)

Glad you had a good night chilly!!

Should have said that izzy's head isn't flat... She spends most of her awake time sitting and standing, she has me well trained!

Yeah i just have to remind myself that babies do it eventually but just in their own time.

The meal was lovely. I had a belly of pork on smokey beans and black pudding. Never tried black pudding, was put of by the thought of it, but actually tried it was delish.

It's my birthday today and I've had a lovely day. Eve and Jay woke me up with a cup of tea and threw balloons in the room and then we went to the beach all day. It has been the first time in a good few years it hasn't actually rained. Mum forgot my cake, lol, so had to go round after to have birthday cake and then they brought us a Chinese. I'll probably put on weight this week. But oh well. It wad a special occasion. X

Happy birthday for yesterday rach! Btw I remember you sayingyou had facebook now? What's your nameon it? Xxx

Happy belated birthday Rach! Sounds like you had a good day.

Uhohhh - hope I'm not one of the facebook braggers you speak of but I could well be! I can't help myself - I have to stop myself posting Devin's developments on a daily basis. If he farts crooked I want to make a vid and then I assess and say....hmmm - does anyone else REALLY wanna see that?!!! It's not to be competitive in the slightest! It's just coz I love showing him off to anyone who even blinks at us!!! Besides I've ooohed and aaahed over hundreds of other baby photos and vids over the years and figure its my turn!!!

I have just tried Lennie on avocado. He was not impressed. He kept gagging! So I mixed it with banana and he ate it! I might continue with that tomorrow but maybe add a little less banana........and see if I can slowly get him to like the taste. x

chilly whats your facebook , i dont think i have you added (if thats ok ofc)

Yes I haven't got you either, then you can annoy us with your bragging :winkwink:

Lol...hope it's not me in that case bragging! Dint think so, not had a lot to brag about til TODAY! Having thought my son would never roll, today on his 5th month birthday he's rolled! Only from front to back, but I'm still chuffed :) only took him 21 weeks! He's also threatening to roll the other way now, and wiggling his way all over the place, I think we may be all systems go! But then I say this and in another 3 months he won't have got any further lol!
It's been so hot today 26c in his bedroom cue grumpy baby for most of the day! Glad I found the fan now and hopefully it'll storm soon and well get some relief :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->