February mummies 2011 <3

well last night was better im pleased to report ! though not back to normal , she went down 8-1 then we had to co sleep from 1am cus she just kept latching on and having a feed every 30 mins or so, so im guessing we are not quite past the big growth/developmental spurt yet or she is still cutting this tiny tooth that we can see could be that i guess . though it could have been the amount of chilli i had in my dinner upsetting her oops lol !

i just ordered Holly's highchair a she will soon be starting food it makes me quite sad knowing she will cut her milk feeds and ill get less cuddle time lol !

Well I'm the opposite..., strangly Demi decided to have an amazing sleep! She went down at 7pm last night, woke at 6am, had a bottle and went back to sleep. At 10:30, I decided to wake her up for milk! God knows why she slept soooo long, can't even blame it on the weather as we had a amazing thunder storm yesterday!

I do love my cuddles at bottle time, it will be sad as they geging to need you less. My 2year runs away when I ask for a kiss, ha ha.

Well I'm the opposite..., strangly Demi decided to have an amazing sleep! She went down at 7pm last night, woke at 6am, had a bottle and went back to sleep. At 10:30, I decided to wake her up for milk! God knows why she slept soooo long, can't even blame it on the weather as we had a amazing thunder storm yesterday!

I do love my cuddles at bottle time, it will be sad as they geging to need you less. My 2year runs away when I ask for a kiss, ha ha.

ooh sleepy girl lol !

my eldest (Jake) just rolls his eyes at me and tuts when i ask for a kiss , he tells me is not a baby anymore , Evan just pretends not to hear you ask or just legs it ! they still want their mom when they had a bad day or feel poorly , its almost nice when they are ill as i get loads of cuddles !

I agree! My nephew is so nice and cuddly with me when he's ill it's nice to have him. Lol.

Lennie slept great last night. He didn't stir one bit and woke up at 8am. I felt so refreshed. X

We sidecar'ed the crib today! Brooklyn bumped her head on the dresser that the bed was up against, so we removed it and then put her crib up against the bed. It'll make co-sleeping WAY easier on us!

It's a crappy cell phone picture, but here it is.

Attachments

• 0629111955.jpg
    0629111955.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
That's how we had O's cot in the beginning it was lovely and great for co-sleeping!

Eve, O had playtime last night from about 4-5am full on squealing and screeching - even though he's in his own room I woke up and went in to find him rolling around and legs in the air. Cute as it was I hope it's not going to happen every night :dohh:

well ....holly slept all night wooop well 9 - 5 that will do me as she just feeds and snoozes with me till 7:30 then , however .... i was woke up at 12:30 as ds2 had sicked all on his bed so i was still in zombie state scrubbing beds , showering him etc .he is right as rain now though running round like a looney! a day of washing beckons lol

love the crib virgina we would have done that but the cot doent fit in our room so we had a travel cot pulled right up to our bed but she has moved out to her own room now :(

hey girlys! Been at my MiL's for the past two weeks (honestly just great to get aways from DH for awhile :lol:) So I've been keeping up with you on my phone but can't be bothered to type. Hope you're all have some great weather were you are though.

Anyone watching Wimbledon?

im not keen on the tennis tbh , ive caught bits and bobs but not watched it as such .

i started my xmas shopping today though omg !!! 3 kids to buy for i gotta crack on - plus ds1 has a dec bday too eek ! anyone else started or am i a freak ?

Yes I have. I always look for stuff in the January sales and got wizzy's first pressie then! But got stuff in the tesco baby event too. Older girls are trickier cos they care what they get but always picking up nice stocking fillers :) I do end up buying too much tho! If I'm skint this Xmas that will rein me in tho!

I'm not watching tennis, I'm boring!
I need to get Xmas shopping but I need to get a job first... Otherwise I would be buying pressies now.
Poor Demi..,, who knows what presents to buy her, she has all Isla's toys! And I'm not sure if my house can cope with more plastic! If I win the lotto on Sat night I could extend the house to cope with all the toys!

Demi slept through the night :)
Demi is still not rolling over, she rolls on to her side but then goes back on to her back. Does anyone else's baby not roll over?

Was it mummy madness's baby who was poorly recently?? Any news? Xx

Jem izzy rolls alot from front to back but often just gets stuck on her side rolling back to front. She has done it a couple of times but obviously doesn't know how!!

holly doesnt roll , she did it o nce must have been an accident , she just goes to her side too.

ikwym about the older ones clare , i am planting the seeds in the head of my 2 boys that a new tv in their room would be a good idea then they could move the wii up there ..that way i wont have sacks of toys its so hard to buy stuff when they are close in age cus the 2nd one plays with the 1st ones stuff

Yes we have that problem too, it's elenas birthday in a couple of weeks and we have hardly any ideas :(

Hi all

Well my eldest 2 finished school today for summer holidays I'm looking forward to the break in routine and ESP not having to do a school run 50 times a day :haha:

Well my Lo is going down at 7ish waking at 1ish drinking bottle then on and off mooching till about 6 I think it's her gums :( she went to bed extra tried tonight so hears hoping for a full 8 hrs straight lol

Have any of u start using a walker or high chair yet, a friend of mine just offered me both :)

Izzy can't sit up by herself properly yet so haven't used a highchair. Was wondering about getting a reclining one? What did you get eve?

I've never used a walker and wouldn't I don't think I would consider ajumparoo type thing.

Finished school already, where are you from Juicy?
I've got all the school to do when my eldest starts pre school. (even though I've been doing then for the past five years, as a childrens nanny)

No high chair here, Demi can sit for a very small amount of time, by herself. But her back is defo not strong enough yet.
What's a jumperoo? Is it something like a walker but they spin around in? I had one of those but I've loaned it to a friend.

Does anyone know if and where I maybe able to but a bouncy chaire that folds away?? That may fit in a suitcase? Going to Turkey on less than three weeks and I'm just trying to think what's best for Demi?? In Turkey they have a store that's linked with Tesco, and it's simular to ours, as on you can buy furniture....not sure about bouncy chairs though?

Not sure I'd use a walker either, have heard that they're not recommended these days. O has a baby Einstein activity station here's him having fun in it a few weeks ago...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SYS32-frmU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Getting a high chair this wkend I think it's the right time now. Clare you can get reclining high chairs suitable from 4 months, but they're as expensive as the better high chairs ie nearer the £100 mark you can't get cheaper ones that do. At least not that I found!

You can get them for £50 in Kiddicare and argos...still a lot of mOney tho as we have ariannas old one that does t recline :( Elena sqt up by herself at 4 months so I dint think it was a prob fir her :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->