February mummies 2011 <3

ahh i bet a garden by the sea was great in this weather and nice to be able to nap too !

has anyone elses LO discovered a new noise ... H has worked out how to do this really annoying scream when playing /sitting / wanting something , its soo loud and high pitched its driving me crazy

Eve that's great about ds! He sounds so pleased with himself.

Lennie sometimes does this screechy sound where its so loud I can't hear anything but. X

izzy often screeches, its not my fav noise! but it's her mian "talking" :dohh: my eldest has a high pitched voice, when she gets excited only dogs can hear it!! i'm a bit worried izzy will be the same!!

Ha ha to the screetching, Demi does this too, love it.
Eve, how old is your boy who is sleeping without nappies?
I would love to get Isla out of nappies but she is showing no interest yet.

We think Isla maybe trying to put her arms up for a cuddle... ? Anyone think this is possible or is it too early?
Can't remember when my first did it?

Glad some of us have had nice beaks and weekends xx

Ha ha to the screetching, Demi does this too, love it.
Eve, how old is your boy who is sleeping without nappies?
I would love to get Isla out of nappies but she is showing no interest yet.

We think Isla maybe trying to put her arms up for a cuddle... ? Anyone think this is possible or is it too early?
Can't remember when my first did it?

Glad some of us have had nice beaks and weekends xx

he turned 3 last month , he has been dry in the day since just before he was 2 he was quite early esp for a boy - wanted to be like his big brother i guess.

if i reach my arms out to h she looks like she is trying to reach her arms back so i reckon demi prob is doing it :)

Earlier on at dinner we kept saying to lennie put your hand up if daddy is your friend and so on and he kept putting his hand up at the same time. It was so funny - we would laugh then his face would be all concerned. Lol.

Izzy puts her hands out and looks like she's giving you a kiss if you put your face near her but really she grabs and eats everything lol. Quite cute tho, except the mouth full of slobber!

Ha ha, love a bit of baby slobber, get a mouthful when I kiss her lips.
Just noticed that I said Isla instead of Demi! I'm always getting my girls confused!

That's funny jem. I didn't even notice! We quite often call izzy Elena!! Even tho Elena is nearly 7!!

ive referred to holly as a clever boy on more than one occasion haha. i have occassionally got the boys mixed up too even though when my nan does this is drives me mad and i swore i never would do it lol !

i told ds2 if he didnt wee the bed again last night he could pick a coin out my purse for his money box (nothing like a bit of bribery eh ) he was dry and came straight in to tell me at 6:30 this morning lol , he said can i get a coin i said yes he came back up with a £2 coin ffs lol ! will have to think of a better tactic for tonight else ill be broke!

Or just take the £ coins out. lol.

I gave Eve 20p for doing the drying up yesterday, she was overjoyed and I was worrying she would think it wasnt enough. x

Ha ha Rach, poor Lennie! Glad I'm not the only one then.

Well I've been having some pretty disturbed sleep the past two nights. I'm wondering if it's some kind of sleep regression?

Monday night Lennie woke up at midnight, then 4 and every 30-60 minutes thereafter. Happy to just have dummy. Last night he woke up at 3 and again every 30-60 minutes after. Same, just happy to have a dummy. He wasn't too hot, but even so im going to put less on him tonight - cause I was hot, even though he wasn't. Iykwim.

The funny part about it, which I can laugh about now but wasn't so funny at the time. Our bed broke!! Both nights. Cause I was getting in and out of it so much the slats underneath popped out! I had to shove oh out of bed so I could fix it at 4 in the morning. Lol.

I hope it's cause he's hot and it's all solved tonight. I feel like a zombie. X

could be a bit of teething pain , or sleep regression or just heat ..hhaha thats no help is it !

last few nighs holly has just gone to bed in her sleepsuit no vest or grobag and then ive pulled the celluar blanket over her , our house is red hot in summer and freezing in winter :s

i have noticed she is wanting to settle off to sleep a bit earlier the [ast few days but ive never got her ready so she has fell asleep then ive ended up waking her tp change her and feed her , so gonna start earlier tonight see if she settles earlier on

I have been vests and sleepsuits and think that might be a bit much. Idk. Also wondered if it was teething - he is chewing his fingers all the time and he has had some really watery poos, in between really solid ones! :-s

he could be ,its so hard to tell isnt it whats going on with these pesky babies !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->